Well I just cheated on my girlfriend should I kill myself

Well I just cheated on my girlfriend should I kill myself...

you have my blessing

We only needed those last three words.
>do it OP

ask yourself a serious question. Why is it wrong? Did you want to do it? Really analyze why you did it. Good opportunity for introspection and being honest with yourself. It's easy to say i'm stupid I made a mistake. Usually there's much more reason to it.

if you feel like a piece of shit, just be honest and break up with her. even if she forgave you, the relationship would never be the same after such a breach of trust

I was intoxicated and she kept staring at me. I was really horny and fucked her in the truck. Would I do it again? Absolutely not. I let lust grab ahold of me and now I am a cheater.

no , you shall now continue living , and feel regret every time you remember what you did. look into her eyes and lie to her face if ever the question "have you ever cheated on me" pops out.

btw was it gud tho ?
green text that shit for us

Hold on I will.

Yes. Yes you should.

Tell your girlfriend or you're going to be a guilty faggot for the rest of your miserable life.

> average day for me I drive a truck for a living
> I work 12 - 14 hour shifts usually
> I only get to see my girlfriend 4 days out of a month
> she is 20 and I am 25
> Anyways I pulled into a truck stop because I was basically done for the day
> go inside and grab booze because I was bored af like usual
> I start walking up to the front and there is a red head with a lot of makeup staring at me
> not the usual look up, she was eye fucking the shit out of me
> I wait for a couple mins keep looking up a couple times and I already knew what she wanted

Continue?

Guess that's a no lol

please do , include details

bump for interest too

>only see my gf 4 days a month
Lol your "gf" is already cheating on you b4 this you dumb fuck. If you see """"""""""""your""""""""""" "girlfriend" 4x/month then she's fucking dudes to keep her satisfied. Get a different job than a truck driver you fuck up

continue op

Okay

> I finally get up to her and put the beer on the counter
> She is about 5' 5", d cup tits, and a decent ass
>pretty skinny too, only thing was that she had a gap in her front teeth which is kind of gross but whatever
> she asked me if I needed anything else and I stuttered like a dumb ass
> she giggled and said she needed to see my id
> I gave it to her and she said okay blah blah is your total
> I was like cool here's the money
> I could've ended it there but I was really horny
> I ask if I can get a receipt and she said yeah
> I ask if she has a pen and she gives me one
> I write down my name and number and fold it and give it back
> she smiles at me and I walk out

Okay almost sex time

confessing is about making you feel better not making her feel better. If you turely wont cheat again then dont tell her. If you're abusing the trust in the relationship to an unhealthy point you should tell her and break up.

You fucking idiot I know her parents really well and her friends they would tell me and she can't lie worth a shit. She also texts me nonstop I could tell if she was cheating

you should post pics of either your gf or the other girl, but dont make retarded threads like this without offering some form of OC nudes

dont die on me!

Continued

> she texts me maybe 5 mins later and tells me her name, we will call her Brenda
> she asks me what I'm up to
> I'm like oh not much just chillin right now I'm done for the day
> She's like Ohh yah well I'm not really planning on doing anything tonight
> so obviously I ask if she wants to hang out after work and watch TV
> She's like oh Netflix and chill huh?
> fast forward 2 hours later she is almost done with her shift and tells me to come in
> she is walking around and asking me general questions
> She's like okay well I gotta take my friend home are you coming?
> I told her no I'm gonna go chill and leave
> I am pretty drunk at this point too because I'd been drinking for 3 hours now
> she then proceeds to text me and ask me which truck is mine
> I tell her and she comes walking around the corner
> she hops up in it with me and immediately pushes herself on me
> I start kissing her and her neck

Alright fuck hold give me a couple minutes

and the inevitable "type faster faggot!"

this

ggg

You fucked up, Tony.

Alright last post

> she then proceeds to rub my gym shorts
> she goes Omg it's so big user
> I just laugh and pull her shirt off
> she pushes me on the bed and pulls my shirt off
> She's kissing my chest and abdomen and pulls my shorts off slowly
> I'm hard as a fucking rock and she starts stroking my cock slowly
> she shoves it down her throat and starts sucking the power of 10 vacuum cleaners
> I seriously almost cum but I by time by pulling her pants and panties off
> she goes "do you have a condom" yeah duh you dumb bitch
> she waits for me to roll it on and I start fingering her
> she so fucking wet I could slip and slide across her vagina
> I put my cock in her slowly she moans softly and begs me to be gentle
> I start fucking her brains out while I'm pounding from behind
> She's screaming harder harder baby
> I'm going at over 9000 light speed in that pussy
> I flip her over and fuck her while she's screaming yes yes yes!
> I come in like 3 minutes and slap her ass a couple times
> She's getting phone calls and says she's gotta go
> She's in and out in 10 minutes
> and that's it I seriously hope my girlfriend doesn't find out because her family and my family are invested in us and I made a huge mistake
> I will pay the consequences most likely, but the weird thing is my girlfriend texted me this morning that she had a dream I cheated on her with a red headed girl and she vividly remembered it
> she asked me if I had done anything last night and I blew it off

There you go faggots I'm an asshole and I have so much regret and guilt it's killing me

This is where that dodgy shit stops
She’s just gotta not find out

You stuck your dick in...so what? You're not in love with this girl and you're giving her anything other than the d one time. Is it worth feeling all shitty? Or losing your relationship over? Move on from your mistake. You got some ass and make that the last time.

Damn OP. She had a dream that you were cheating on her? Wow

she had a dream you cheated on her = she cheated on you.

tell her you jacked off in the truck, and that you need more nudes of her.

Yeah I know I just feel guilty man
That's how I'm looking at it dude, I've never cheated on any of my significant others before and we've been together 2 years so it makes me feel awful
Yeah dude I was seriously like wtf man. Not even lying either it scared the shit out of me

and you will keep havin regrets faggot , think at the day you will marry your gf ,you will look in her eyes and tell her you will love her forever , remembering the 3 min took you to fail her trust.

and btw is right , generally speaking thus who cheat , are afraid of being cheated

do a favor to yourself and go an hero , firs post pictures of both wife and mistake

Just don't let her know you feel awful. She'll assume the worst. Just suck it up and move on. It eventually doesn't feel nearly this shitty.

Dubs and OP kills self by chopping off own dick and jamming glass up his ass.

Reroll.

Only if he's a little beta bitch. Otherwise, good memory down the line when the gf doesn't put out for a while.

How many tiimes has it been this time?

one time man, you gotta be able to forgive yourself and move on, though you should also not force another realtionship to happen (im guessing you guys broke up?) because this is a great time to dig deeper into your own personality and really find yourself in all this mess, hope you don't turn into another cheater though... best of luck^^

yes

this

post pics of your gf or the redhead faggot

Fuck her while it's still wet.