ITT: We describe games with one sentence and other anons have to guess it

ITT: We describe games with one sentence and other anons have to guess it.

Before you can save the earth, you must to resurrect her by investigating 5 towers

Your hometown will be destroyed unless you sacrifice your best friend and you can rewind time.

Life is Stragne

Ayy lmao

You head out for some errands

Be a detective, I didn't ask for this

government fights aliens, government leader is a backstabbing shit lord, you work for him

half-life?

nah, there's two races of aliens im putting it on a plate.

well shit i have no clue i want to say halo but i dont know fuck all about it lol

it's starcraft

You suddenly find yourself in a huge world. It seems practically infinite, and there is nearly no civilization around, except for villages filled with people greedily seeking emeralds.
You decide to explore around, and punch a tree to gain wood. You craft yourself a workbench. Everything is square, and you can barely jump over a single block. You begin searching for ores which you use to gear yourself up, in order to survive the monsters which appear during the nghttime. You build yourself a shelter/a house/a castle/a modern city to gain further security.
Eventually, you build yourself a portal which leads you to a helllike world. You explore to find giant flying yellyfish and fire spirits shooting fire at you.
You find a way to create artifical eyes, which lead you to a circle of podiums inside a dungeon. You insert the eyes, and a portal appears. You jump in it, and find yourself in a world full of teleporting spirits.
You have to destroy glowing crystals levitating over giant pillars in order to be able to defeat a dragon, which gains it's lifepower by these magical gems. Once you defeat the dragon, a new portal with an egg on it appears. You jump into the portal and happily live your immortal life, as each time you die due to any misfortunate events you respawn right at the place where you slept the last time.

I know this is a hard one, but just try and give a guess. I may also give hints if you want

Destroy all humans

...fucking really

you had me at square

Where's the cake?

kek

portal

The sims 4 ?

>villages filled with people greedily seeking emeralds

Minecraft

Yeah boi

yeeeeeeeees ofc i forgot about starcraft

> leads you to a helllike world. You explore to find giant flying yellyfish and fire spirits shooting fire at you.
it has to be doom

Got caught niggering in the border, so they cut off your head, but Dragon saves you and you kill dragon

Call of duty

dark souls

...no its skyrim

The sims 4 ?

skyrim

that wasent very hard

Skyrim

Don't worry, you'll be right one day.

Your a rich cuck with a gun

>nazi and other faggots
>nazi has to kill himself and other faggots in different dimensions for unexplained reason
>absolutely fucking everything is vauge, extremely incredibly horribly vauge, mysterious and infuriatingly cryptic for no fucking reason at all

wake up green in a shell, you pull out a key from a guys asshole then you kill some scrany ass fools, but oh no! black mama demon appears

Go on vacations, pirate catch you, kills brother, kill pirates...rescue other brother...it's easy

cell not shell

dyslexia is a whore

Defintley Rainbow Six Siege

farcry 3

GTAV?

Deus ex human revolution?

Fallout New Vegas

That's one of the Far Cry games...

dark souls

Definitely GTAV

Dukem Nukem

"You died."

yes, you win

Resident Evil

you are a beta who saves a princess

Have Girlfriend, girlfriend is kidnapped by a fetus. Get killed two Nigga-billion times^27 by fucking traps and shit

dark souls
-----------------------------------------------------------------
be engineer, on way to fix ship everyone dies but you

>nigger, chink, honkey and mute honkey
>DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH!

dead space 1

uuuuh... the darkness?

Alien Isolation

Dead space

Mom trys to kill you, escape, god murders her, you dance on her dead body

Incredibly obviously Super Meat Boy.

aye

-------------------------------------------------------
fair enough but I was thinking dead space 1

binding of isaac

New Super Mario Bros. 2

your family line spends all their lives exploring an ever changing castle

Shooting red dudes in slow-mo.

Kill your son or nuke boston

not what i was thinking of

you're a Zombie that kills Gods to become one himself

failout 4

Come to mom funeral, reunite with (nig)gang, traitor, kills them. Also niggers

>marine
>allahu ahkbar'd
>kevin spacey

GTA:SA

SUPERHOT

Fallout 4

----------------------------------------------------------
go on vacation, get arrested, now you have to fight paint

Legacy of Kain?

god of war

WHAT IS THE FROZEN FUCKING FOREST

Forza 6?

basically russia, everything is depressing and everyone owns a gun and drinks alot

Call of Duty: Zombies storyline.
That's not a game, but well.

*****WARNING!!****

Violation code #SJW01NONIGNOGS321
Your thread has been flaged not to contain a single negro. Please include at least one negro or person of color in creating future threads.

Thank you,
(SJWF) Social Justice Worriers Foundation Inc.

welp, stalker?

METRO/METRO last light?

you love getting drunk
norse mythology influense
slay fools get huge

CoD Advanced Warfare?

Sorry are servers are experiencing issues,
Please come back later

Space ninja shooting at stuff

This is a DLC:
Wake up in crater, no brain, heart, spine. Kill roboscorpions, kill robodogs, kill robobrains, use antenna as weapon. "All my friends have off switches"

every blizzards game launch

pokemon go

yep, stalker

Life sucks so you leave it to go live on a farm

Skeleton memes.

Correct

yep

undertale

It can be considered its own thing, but yeah you got it

farming simulator

dark souls

Rip, a dumb bimbo opens a portal to hell, you meet a faggot robot who betrays you after you close hell, the key was a sick laser sword the entire time, tear.

Alright, then it's Super Mario Bros. Wii.

Since none of those faggots even tried, it's Terranigma

no
ye

Terranigma.

obviously doom 4

try harder faggot

Old World Blues boi, best DLC.

its every zelda game