Anybody here suffering from panic attacks?

Anybody here suffering from panic attacks?
And how do you overcome it

>>I am felling that I would die any moment...
Also can't sleep

have you been to see a doctor about it? I'm assuming you're not taking any meds for it.

quick addition: I don't suffer from panic attacks but my gf used to get them in her early twenties

I do/did. I normally don't post here but I feel your pain.

Mainly existential anxiety.

1) Slow your breathing to a meditative level
2) Reassure yourself you wont have a panic attack and that you have control.
3) Distract yourself from your current state of mind.
4) Shift and direct focus to something that requires focus.
5) Realise it will pass and that anxiety is only a temporary and small part of your life that you can overcome.

Continued...also going to the doctor for meds helped a lot. But try to naturally handle it if you can.

Just stop being a little bitch

Yeah, what he said. Anxiety disorders can have a neurobiological basis in disease.

Op here Thanks man for the advice
It's begin 4 month ago when my grandmother died ... I found her in her bed dead try to do some spr but it did helped . After that I live by my self and every time I back to my house I feel like I would die to ... haven't go to a doctor because I'm not a pussy

Op, I suffer panic attacks since 5 years, and It's a problem that can be solved.

1. Go to a doctor. Make analysis of thiroid, etc. To ensure that there's not a biological cause.
2. Go to a psichologist. Panic and anxiety are signals of brain like pain. Search what are you doing wrong in your life.
3. Learn to breath. Most powerful weapon.
4. Don't face anxiety, don't think about it. If you feel youre about to die, breath and wait, and see that you're still alive.
5. Drink water during attacks. Brain says "I'm about to die and this guy are losing time drinking water... Maybe I'm wrong about my death superstition..."
6. Don't talk about it. Make your life normal. If you pay attention, it will make you suffer. Simly act as normal, and it will only be five minutes of disconfort.

Sorry for my bad english btw.

How do you know it wasn't a wolf dressed as your grandmother tho?

>Panic attacks

aka I can't handle my problems and stress but it's not that I'm weak and pathetic it's a medical condition.

Grow a pair. Or you WILL die from heart attack.

I want to a doctor about my anxiety and she said there is no medication for it, and recommended I see a psychiatrist

Thanks man I feel a little better knowing that there is more people like me you English was fine btw

Some people say weed helps their anxiety, other say it makes it much worse, Brave enough to try ?
Unless you live in a land of freedom where employer can force to take a drug test, than don't.

STOP TAKING MULTI-VITAMINS.
it worked for me

And eat some fucking fruit and vegetables instead.

Yeah they suck.

1st: get yourself checked out by a doctor. Not that you really need to because if you're posting here chances are the you are under 30 so your heart should be fine. But having a doctor specifically tell you that it's a-ok is reassuring, believe me.

2: go see a pychologist. It's a mental problem, not a physical one. Panic attacks are fairly common so you should be able so find a psychologist that specializes in panic disorders. I went to see one and went from barely being able to leave the house or be alone to perfectly normal.

And no, you're not about to die from a heart attack. But it does kinda suck that the symptoms are almost identical.

I stopped drink coffin and it helped a little

Stop being a fucking pussy or go back to tumblr

Also, go for a fucking run. It might be scary for 15 minutes but trust me it works like a charm.

i want to do this but the symptoms are so similar to a heart attack. plus i ate like shit for years so i dunno

I stopped having panic attack when i realised I wasnt dying and just having panic attacks...

Op here I'm 26 and it feels like a hart attack or a brain stroke . Feel all my Veins in the head sometimes I think I would go insane.. also beeb at the doctor he said that I'm fine but something tells me that I have problems with my body

Just go to the psychiatrist. I wasted five years by not doing it sooner.

I don't understand how panic attacks are even possible. I'm 40 years old and I've been under SEVERE stress at points in my life. I've never felt the need to panic. I just don't get what's happening in someone's head when this happens.

"I"M GOING TO DIE?!?!" fucking how? Are you stupid? You won't die from being a chickenshit.

I drank one coffin every mornin, sthat bad?

Daily meditation.
Daily citalopram/Celexa.
Occasional Xanax.
No caffeine.

>I've never felt the need to panic. I just don't get what's happening in someone's head when this happens

user, you stupid oldfag, this is literally why it is considered a disorder. You don't have urge to panic, you don't have reason, you just experience it becasue your neurons are fucked up.

Yup, you always feel that way, that' why you're having panic attacks. When it's not a heart attack.. what if that one vein in my brain pops? What if I get a stroke? What if my aorta bursts? What if there's some blood cloth somewhere? That little bump on my chest wasn't there last week I must have terminal cancer.

Trust me we've all been there but as long as you get some exercise and eat some lettuce you don't just die like that. That's why the running helps as well. If you "stress test" your body like that you'll be much less afraid when you're just hanging around.

26 years is young. People live to 90 years old. You're fine.

No its more physical state that suddnly you feel like real feel that your hart hearts or your brain

thanks user. i will try it again.

LMAO.....never had a panic attack but thank god for you fuckers that have cuz they've made for some fantastic drugs... Also...check em

Thanks alot . What food do you recommend to eat ?

Look at this faggot.
Look at this faggot and laugh.

Right now my lease is about to be up and my roommate is moving out to live with his girlfriend. I'm applying for a mortgage on Tuesday to go buy a house I've found. Everything is up in the air right now and it's giving me major anxiety not knowing where I'll be living next month.

Anything at all. It's got nothing to do with food. I eat like shit but I do exercise pretty regularly. And I drink a lot of coffee. I didn't before because I thought it would cause another panic attack. Hell I didn't even drink tea with caffeine in it.

I did get a bottle of fish oil. It's quite healthy in general and for me it was a huge placebo I think. Like it was healthy so whatever bodily failures there might be it would somehow block it out or something and that helped. But like I mentioned before it's actually pretty healthy so try some. Tastes like shit though.

SOLVE PANIC ATTACKS TODAY

A lot of good men would die