Celeb thread

Celeb thread

who is this goddess?

People are straight up rubbing her pussy. With clothes blocking but still.

Got my creep folder and celeb folder mixed up

If they are you can't really see it

More aubrey plaza please.

In fact, somebody hack her cloud and post her unseen nudes, and higher quality masturbation videos.

Thanks in advance.

fuck you and your stupid celebrities. Black lives matter

alll i hear when i watch this is
nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Then why do black people keep killing other black people?

This eas never verified to be her

So black people have to be perfect in order to not get killed by police

Every thread. Every fucking celeb thread.

is that really her?

There's a wide gulf between "perfect" and just not killing one another at rates no other race can match.

When black people begin acting like black lives matter the rest of the world will probably start to think that too.

So let me get this straight. Because black people kill themselves (which literally every other race does) it makes it ok for others to join in?

Yes, because black lives clearly don't matter to black people.

Yes

This logic justifies anything. The iraq war was fine because Muslims have been fighting for centuries. Do you really want to go down this road. You're a troll aren't you?

War in Iraq !== War blacks have on other blacks. This strawman shit doesn't excuse the fact that blacks are basically in a holocaust against other blacks (active murder as well as abortion and generational retardation) and makes it any less hypocritical. But of course, all "black lives matter" types can do is deflect and ignore.

Someone post emily ratajkowski blurred line gifs/webm
Hard drive burned out, and they are gone

Is this white enough?

Thats not a strawman it's a comparison using the logical framework you have in place. But if we're talking deflection the conversation is about police yet you can't help but say"but they do it too!!! ". You have no argument you just change the subject.

The hell are you talking about; I haven't changed the subject as you tried to with that strawman. Regardless of what's going on thousands of miles away or what went on hundreds of years ago, or *even* what some other group(s) of people is/are doing: it doesn't give you an excuse to go about killing your own people for stupid shit like wearing the wrong color shirt in a certain neighborhood. Blacks love to deflect by saying
>whites do it too.
And this isn't about police, it's about you not getting special treatment for something you were born with and had no control over.

Trump's twin brother dripped at birth.

Black lives matter is about police. What do you think people are talking about. I just realized you have no idea what is going on. Police have nothing to do with black people killing one another . By the way black people hate booker t Washington and prefer w. E. B. Dubois

>police
Then here's an idea: stop committing crimes, and stop promoting a subculture that glorifies criminality and underachievement. Cops aren't gunning down black engineers, doctors, lawyers, computer scientists, or the like. Cops are gunning down good-for-nothings with long criminal records, several bastard children, and nothing to contribute to society.

>t. Black user fed up with this shit

You gaping assholes.

Celeb thread.

I will Taylor post if I have to.

Post t one on the boat with that band it's the best one

Look, I'm not a regular Taylor poster.

I'm trying to get this back on track, honestly, I'm not that into her, but she's popular, so I tried her. It's better than the bullshit being discussed instead.

I invite you to contribute what you can.

BLNM

right? was in another thread and left cause of that shit

Best one

Pregnant Tay, Best Tay

That is her gf

Nasty. 0/10

Someone post emily ratajkowski blurred line gifs/webm....
Hard drive burned out, and they are gone