Fucked up sexual shit our parents used to do to us

Fucked up sexual shit our parents used to do to us.

mom would lock me in the back yard naked
She would hit me in my dick rather than spank me
Nudity was the common punishment
Cold showers if I became aroused
Brother 2 years older than me
Gets the same treatment

Other urls found in this thread:

hentaihaven.org/tag/uncensored/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go on...

sounds hot as fuck, go on...

Was your mom a Nazi dominatrix OP?

classic

Not incest, but I first had gay oral sex when I was 8 with my best friend. We even pissed in each others mouths. did it a few times.

She would lock up all our clothes so we couldn't get dressed. Hide the blankets and everything. There was no hiding our nakededness. Any hard on was met with a slap hard enough to kill it. My sister was 5years younger than me. She was never involved. Would tease us with her panties

Niggers? Sounds like something a nigger mom would do

Mom started making us act like dogs when we were naked. We couldn't talk. Only bark.

one time when i was younger my mom insisted on watching me masturbate to "make sure i was doing it right"

my mom would wait until i was coming out of the shower and then tear my towel away from me and kick me in the dick/balls instead of slapping or spanking me. pretty fucked up shit. she locked me on the front porch in my boxers before in the winter time too. we didnt live in a nice place so it was fucking scary (i was like 7 or 8)

wtf did you let her?

Mom would have our sister put leashes on us and walk us in the yard to go to the bathroom and spray us with the hose to clean us. We ate out of bowls.

enemaa

Why would you ask him that and not the dog kid that?

yeah, what else was i supposed to do

is this bait?? jesus fuck dude thats fucked up.. i never talked to my mom again after she kicked me out around 15 still to this day because of what she did to me but if that was occurring i would probably have burned the fucking house down while she slept...

My parents forced me to go to school on penis inspection day, my mom even went with me to make sure everything was in order

was sucking my baby bro on his bed and looked back behind to see my mom standing at the door. She walked away and never said or did anything about it

cause the dog thing is fake

It's still fresh in her memories, I sucked him off last week

Literally the same punishments as me

Kek

Lol bet you regret that one eh?

so basically child abuse

My mom used to inspect my balls every week. She made it out like it was something normal, she held them and rolled them around in her fingertips since i was about six, always right after i took a shower (too poor for a bathtub)

Dont all moms do that to make sure kids do it right?

Till what age?

This just sound like a good parent to me.

I hated penis inspection day, but it would have been a lot worse if my parents came

where do you live that bathtubs are considered a rich person thing?

she never stopped. she is doing it right now

regret not asking her to join? totally

She stopped doing it around twelve, was about the same time she started dating again. Didn't think anything of it and didn't mention it to any of my friends until i was about nineteen.

I still love fr them to be held and massaged by someone else, can nearly get off to it.

faggots still make penis inspection day jokes literally how many years are we going to keep it going its really not funny anymore

>implying it was ever funny

Please tell me more about your mother ballbusting you, I'm hard af now

yeah sure get a hard on from abuse that has heavily affected me for my entire life. her boyfriends encouraged it. they watched us (me and my bro) shower to "make sure we cleaned ourselves properly" and such.. boyfriends would choke me slam me throw me anything to show dominance.. mom didnt give a shit.. she laughed when he would. he never ballbusted me but he slapped the fuck out of me and choked me alot

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>implications

>homosexuality

It's called trips not implications, faggot.

good. that's what you get for being a kid, they're gros

I'm hard.
I don't want to be.
Maybe your mom will slap my dick?

Where did y'all live?

In the sticks. woods all around

Victorian England

no shit faggot

Came

American sticks? Soviet sticks?

My parents didn't do anything sexual with me, but my sister did.

>forced me to wear her panties when I was 8
>enjoyed wearing panties rather than boy's briefs
>she would buy me extra panties specifically for me when I was a teen
>would leave dirty panties for me in the bathroom to sniff and lick
>somedays wouldn't wipe her ass and would leave massive shit stains in her panties
>developed a scat fetish because of it

Now most of my underwear drawer is filled with panties, and I love to smell and taste girls' asses.

My mom seemed to have loved to get me naked in front of my female family members, like talking to my aunt oin the bathroom while bathing me, or taking off my trunks to show the aunt my tan

please an hero

>Shit fetish
Please kill yourself.

my parents always told me to stretch my foreskin
i guess it payed out

How has this affected you as you've gotten older?

Md/va area

Unsuprisingly, I have now cfnm and femdom fetish.

hentai name?

hentaihaven.org/tag/uncensored/

Taboo Charming Mother

>developed a scat fetish

Yes not just family. Friends too. Men wasn't welcome in our house

Did she know you were sniffing and licking them?

Ah, the half-south. That's a tricky place to grow up.

How are you these days?

I used to wake up to m mom kneeling beside my bed with her hand on my crotch. When I woke up she would just get up and go back to her bedroom. This happened a lot when I was 14-16 years old. We never spoke of it though. I wasn't smart enough to just wake up and pretend to be asleep. I always woke up and said, "what are you doing? or What's going on?" She would jest leave without saying a thing. Weird.

top kek

You've never talked about it?

Mom made me wear speedos when I was a kid whenever we went swimming. I eventually joined the swim team in high school where speedos are commonplace and I didn't think anything of it. Played around with my mom's laptop one night and found thousands of pictures of me and other boys in speedos. Figured ok, she has a lot of pics of me because I'm her son and all that, but then I found some cropped and photoshopped pics of my speedo bulge. Like hundreds of them, over a 10 year period. Never approached my mom about it, but I still wear a speedo at the pool when I'm home for the summer.

How did you feel when it was happening? Embarrassed? Maybe proud to be on display like that? Sorry if this is too personal.

My mom got me the wrong colour iPhone and one time on Christmas she got me a computer with only one fucking monitor, what a bitch

>still wear a speedo
That's generous of you

Yes. She made me sniff them when I was 10 or so and I was hooked.

Pretty fucked up from it. Can't find a girl my age that understands

How do you feel you are fucked up? Be specific if you can. In what ways?

I was a kid then, so embarassed of course. Felt like shit when she was doing it with younger people, like my cousins. But she stopped doing it by the time I would have enjoyed it.
Always makes me wonder how something you got bad memories with can become your fetish.

Just really fearful of women and very submissive to them. Nudity is like a coping mechanism

Yeah dude penis inspection day itself was pretty hard enough, no pun intended

That's really interesting.

Have you ever had a girlfriend?

Serious question time,
It's obvious that most of the people who go to these threads have an incest fetish, but how many people (including the ones posting stories) actually had anything happen in their life?

I'd reckon 95% of people just like jerking off to the fantasies where as 5% actually had an experience that didn't traumatize them. I'd imagine most people who actually have experiences like that growing up ARE traumatized or are simply not turned into degenerates.

Kek. You fuckers are twisted

Thank you

I think this is more common than you think lol

You're not alone bro.

Dude wtf. Confront her or something.

After everything stopped, me and my sister kinda developed a bf/gf relationship with out sex. Like we lived together and she cooked and cleaned and I worked and paid bills and we spent nights watching movies together. But again, not sexual.

Then she met a boy and moved out. I did the online dating thing. Even tried looking for someone to act like my mom. But they all turn out crazy or I turn out crazy and it ends.

Serious answer. This is op and that did happen.

Ever kissed?