youtube.com/watch?v=3U52sP25ynE
youtu.be/gS86jipcKzw
youtu.be/TBkL09zz24w
youtube.com/watch?v=wxVw9rtmCJ4&list=FLrWSjRBj1if8Eha_cuEnDMA&index=8
lindenmethod.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=oGw1WJ6xMKk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Child bite - Into the disease

At least that's curable. I just got diagnosed with autism.

Enjoy your life long journey of depending on the jew pill just to function

At least you can get autism bux and hang out on Sup Forums all day

>At least you can get autism bux

No, I can't. Apparently I'm not autistic enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=riwfgudGvtU

There you go

lmao the bad guys won
praise jesus and let him into your heart
"islam" also means "submission"

thanks dudes. these are great.

idk. my psychologist said that it pretty much never goes away, I just can distract myself from it and even then it is limited.

youtube.com/watch?v=3U52sP25ynE

not sure if autism or Sup Forums b8...
in doubt , both?!

OP describe your symptoms

Awesome glad you like it

new Child Bite is one of the best albums of the year

stop posting frogs that'll help

anything on kurt cobain's top 50 tbhonest

If you had been treated earlier, you'da been fine

yo yo yo

bôa

youtu.be/gS86jipcKzw

youtu.be/TBkL09zz24w

sometimes it feels like as if I am not the one occupying by body and looking in the mirror at any times can be a surreal experience.
communication with others is difficult, it always seems as if they are hiding something from me / ridiculing me with out telling me. I've asked many close friends about this and they've said that nothing like that is happening but the feeling persists.
I tend to see coincidences in things more often.
When I notice these symptoms kicking in, I sometimes get distorted vision/sound as if I was under the influence of acid. Then it also feels like as if I was a chactor of something similar to "The Truman Show"

Sorry, english isn't my native english so describing feelings is hard.

Do you have aspergers?

i had this same experience dude, went to a psychiatrist for a bit and was on anti-psychotics for a while, which helped desu

i basically felt like i wasn't a person, life looked like a TV screen and it didn't feel like i was really experiencing it. could not focus during conversations at all, nothing was funny to me (i literally could not genuinely laugh). i remember one time specifically when i was having sex with this girl and i literally did not feel like myself, it was almost an out of body experience

apparently it's a symptom of intense anxiety. it was pretty nightmarish at the time honestly, i feel a lot better now. even though i still have anxiety at least it isn't manifesting itself like that

>claims to have mental illness
>still gets laid

yeah I've always been a pretty anxious person but 3 months ago I moved out of my parents house to study in a much larger city and it surely increases stress levels - it's even noticeable on my body.

thanks for this post, my the psychiatrist said she still needs to see me a few times before she can prescribe me anything.
also sucks that I won't ever be able to use psychedelics.

honestly i have no clue how that happened at that time, i acted like a complete fucking retard, my anxiety was always through the roof. she commented on it too she was like "you're fucking weird"

but she went out of her way to fuck me so whatever

>also sucks that I won't ever be able to use psychedelics.
yeah man i know that feeling. i've had some pretty horrible experiences just with weed so i'm not really ready to do any harder stuff yet.

anyway the psychiatrist will definitely help, stick with it. good luck

lucky you
youtube.com/watch?v=wxVw9rtmCJ4&list=FLrWSjRBj1if8Eha_cuEnDMA&index=8

check this site out: lindenmethod.com/

hopefully it will help you. it saved my life a few years ago. it deals with anxiety, depersonalization and all kinds of shit.

DON'T TAKE THOSE PILLS
YOU GUYS ARE STARTING TO SEE THAT WE ARE IN A SIMULATION
YOU ARE WHAT'S NEED TO WAKE EVERYONE ELSE UP
DO NOT TAKE THE PILLS

psychedelics when used correctly are near life changing for your mental health as long as you put in the work post trip to maintain your fresh perspective

hell, i'm severely depressed/anxious with a host of depersonalisation issues as a result & i've very irresponsible used psychs & managed to deal with it. it really is a matter of seeing a bad thought & choosing a good one instead when tripping.

Fuck off Elon

>I tend to see coincidences in things more often.

thats synchronicity. keeping seeing noticing & it will happen more often. as it happens more often you'll notice it leading you down a path & usually an interesting path at that. it's cool.

how would you describe it? i identify with a lot of the symptoms and have always thought most people feel this way. i want to hear how it feels from a human perspective though.

also xiu xiu - knife play

I first tried acid earlier this year and have done it ~10 times since, borderline abusing it. While it helped me solve some personal issues, I would still bluepill myself if I had the opportunity.

just finished this and I love it so much. thanks.

hey man, at least you're not as ill as this guy

i would say just get shit into underground house and techno. instant anxiety cure,

youtube.com/watch?v=oGw1WJ6xMKk

Enjoy your life long journey trying to function

Not OP, but I quite like this, got anything else like it / albums to check out?

Yes, but I'm not even a turbo aspie who's really good at math or something. I'm normal enough so that I can't get autism bux, but I'm damaged enough to have my life ruined.

Apparently teachers thought I had it as a kid, but when they told my mom about it she just got all offended and didn't do anything about it.

>depersionalisation disorder
Cop out.

>diagnosed with autism.
Cop out

>my psychologist
Kek. Get a diagnosis from a PSYCHIATRIST, they know what they are doing. They are actual medical professionals who focus on mental health disorders, they are not people who simply studied psychology. Although it will most likely be the same, and you will get some hectic drugs form her.

Still, it's a cop out.

These things have been around for ever, they just now have a name. People always dealt with it themselves. When you complain like this you are simply looking for attention.

>These things have been around for ever, they just now have a name. People always dealt with it themselves. When you complain like this you are simply looking for attention.
surely an anonymous image board is the best way to get attention

>surely an anonymous image board is the best way to get attention
>implying for some sad individuals out there it's not the only way they can get attention

Read the thread, faggot.

Ever feel like the world around you isn't real? Floating above your reality. Trapped in a prison. Not seeing the other side, or maybe we just make ourselves forget.

what's wrong with wanting attention sometimes? It seems like this has at least provoked some actual discussion

At least you got high functioning autism

Wow he's really good unironically.

>It seems like this has at least provoked some actual discussion
Kek.