Sweden is now the Rape Capital of Europe, because of Muslim Migrants

Sweden is now the Rape Capital of Europe, because of Muslim Migrants.

In response, the Swedish Government has banned cops from listing the rapists ethnicity in reports, told women to dress conservatively, and gave them wrist bands that say "don't rape me".

You got nothing to say about any of this, Feminists

Other urls found in this thread:

polisen.se/Global/www och Intrapolis/Övriga rapporter/Lagesbild over sexuella ofredanden.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are the wrist bands in Arabic?

Everytime you bring that shit up you are imediately labeled a racist. Classic feminazi bullshit "its men who are the problem" and then they say that us normal blokes are trying to put away our responsibility for all the rapes on the immigrants.

here. have a police report saying 80% of sexual harassment is caused by immigrants.
only covered in small papers online because no mainstream media write about it, so when a normie sees it they immediately say that its a bad source or fake, even though it links to the actual police report... sweden is seriously cucked

page 15 you can clearly see that the ones who get the actual crimes reported to them say that 80% of them are immigrants. but you better not point it out or you are a racist scum...

forgot tehe link

polisen.se/Global/www och Intrapolis/Övriga rapporter/Lagesbild over sexuella ofredanden.pdf

I feel so bad for Sweden and most of Euro for getting cucked by refugees/muslims.
Your pity from an American.

Mr chong should do an impression of the niggers and shoot them.

can you provide any source for you claims? i do belive it but i need proof

>buttfuck americas, africa, and asia for centuries
>now getting buttfucked by africans and asians

Beautiful irony. Suck it Eurofags.

in swedish though

I can as a Dane vouch for the source

>Implying every dominant culture hasn't buttfucked others for millennium
>Implying Islam didn't buttfuck Southern Europe, Middle East, Southeast Asia and North Africa
>Imply this round of buttfucking is organic and not brought on by cucks and globalists

the picture dosn't reflect the truth. the typical swedish couple would smile and give the mudslimes money while being raped and threaten.

tur för mig då
syn för mig att det är så jävla mycket text...
>dyslexi

No, that would be racist

kolla bara sida 15 om du inte pallar läsa allt

okej tackar

I lol'd

Fake & gay, go back to pol nigger

Were you trying to make a cohesive argument there or just throwing around a bynch of big words to sound smart?

80% in bath houses. still very bad i have no doubt that the majority of all sexual crimes are immigrant, but don't lie about shit

>going to bath houses
>2016
lol poorfags

how is this even relevant?

forgot to mention the article i was talking about was about bathouses didnt mean to spread lies. thats my bad

well its all fine now that you amitted to doing wrong