Reddit's Favorite """Music Albums"""

>Reddit, what music album can you listen to all the way through and enjoy every track?

reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/5fwkxn/what_music_album_can_you_listen_to_all_the_way/

Are they more patrician than we thought?

pleasantly surprised

popular music upvoted to the top. is this really worth a thread

>I love rap! Kanye West, Kendrick Lamar, the list goes on...

>implying its ever correct to not listen to an album all the way through

holy fucking shit dude

Holy fucking shit dude

willing to bet 99% of reddit "music fans" are teenage girls who want to fuck john lennon

I listen through any album if it's decent or up.
I enjoy every single track on every album i rate highly (8/10+), unless there is something i'm forgetting here

This wtf

I really don't understand the idea that most albums people can't enjoy each track.
Like if you like the artist unless they really fuck up most albums tend to be pretty consistent. If you are technically proficient and not a garbage human it's hard to make a non-enjoyable song. Just put some chords that sound nice together.

"What music album"

actually what the title says

>I've got a couple... In no particular order
>Pink Floyd - The Final Cut
>Pink Floyd - The Wall
>Pink Floyd - The Division Bell
>Pink Floyd - Animals
>Pink Floyd - A Momentary Lapse of Reason
>Pink Floyd - The Dark Side of the Moon
>Frank Zappa - Joe's Garage
>Frank Zappa - Shiek Yerbouti
>Frank Zappa - Apostrophe'
>Frank Zappa - The Best Band You Never Heard in Your Life
>Kendrick Lamar - Good Kid, M.A.A.D City
>Kendrick Lamar - To Pimp A Butterfly
>Metallica - Ride the Lightning
>Metallica - ...And Justice for All
>Metallica - Master of Puppets
>Between the Buried and Me - Colors
>Meshuggah - Koloss
>Meshuggah - Catch 33
>Dr. Dre - The Chronic 2001
>Opeth - Ghost Reveries
>Tool - Lateralus
>Tool - Opiate
>Tool - 10,000 Days
>The Notorious Big - Ready to Die
>The Doors - The Doors
>Kanye West - The College Dropout
>That Handsome Devil - Every album
>Tyler, the Creator - Wolf
>Tyler, the Creator - Goblin
>Daft Punk - Homework
>Daft Punk - Discovery
>Deadmau5 - Random Album Title
>Dream Theater - Systematic Chaos
>Gorillaz - Demon Days
>Gorillaz - Gorillaz
>King Crimson - In The Court of The Crimson King
>Korn - Issues
>Pearl Jam - Ten
>Steely Dan - Can't Buy a Thrill
>Steely Dan - Aja
>Stevie Ray Vaughan - Texas Flood
>System Of A Down - Pretty much every album
>Tom Waits - Bad As Me
>Tom Waits - Mule Variations
>The Voynich Code - Ignotum
>Rings of Saturn - Lugal Ki En

hilarious how it gets more and more reddit as you go down the list

this is my attitude and it makes me reluctant to explore anything new, in case i really don't like it and have to deal with the dissatisfaction of skipping songs or saying no thanks half way through.

Very nice

Most of that is good music but jesus christ how predictable

>girls
boys*

Me and my friend Paul were making fun of the spanish kids with velcro shoes in 7th grade shop class and next thing I know the loudspeaker goes off and has the guidance counselor on ittelling me to report to the office, I go in and my uncle Darrell who I havent seen since I was a toddler was standing there with this look of emptiness and shit. “Get in the car dude,” he said and I am thinking the worst has happened. Well I ask what was wrong and he just looked at me and said, “Layne OD’d,” and I asked him who the fuck that was. He took out a cassette and popped it in the tape deck, cranked the volume up, and passed me a joint even though he knew I never smoked before. We took off and Alice in Chains – The Rooster played all the way thru, we were both stoned silent the whole time and my mind was completelyblown. “That singer is dead now man,” and from there on out I have just had this insane outlook on life.

yeah, he listens to cds, what about it huh?

Where's BoC in their list

>album - artist

I go on reddit a lot for other stuff, but never for discussion of music or art or whatever. Every sub dedicated to art or music on reddit seems so fucking bland. It makes me depressed going to /r/Music or, God forbid it, /r/Art

yeah, /r/art is just super realistic paintings (of halfnaked women) and video game fan art. anything abstract is 'pretentious' to these here folk

I shunned hip-hop! Forever gone from my life!

i've known very few guys who genuinely eat up le wrong generation core.
there's probably a lot of trans guys and non binaries and shit though.

I hate mu but im also so glad im here

right? at least we have fun

>Sup Forums, what music album can you listen to all the way through and enjoy every track?

>The Glowing Man!
>Ex-Military!!!
>Spiderland!!!
>I like Death Grips!!!
>Soundtracks for the Blind!!!
>The Money Store!!!
>The Life of Pablo
>My god, we have such great taste, fuck reddit!!!!

Except the difference between here and reddit is that people with dissenting opinions have an equal opportunity to have their voice heard as opposed to having it downvoted to the point where no one will see it

Stereotyping is not cool

the list would be the same if youd ask any other board than mu

I don't enjoy every track on none of those albums. The only ones I like some song of is Ex Military, Money Store and Pablo (but only like 4 songs

Nah, the difference between reddit and here is that we're much more hostile to dissenting opinions, so rather than downvote we just call people faggots and niggers and redirect them to reddit.

that's just a decent list though...

but at least you can see the dissenting opinions. People call each other faggots and shit no matter what but I think Sup Forums hivemind is better than reddit hivemind because there's more of an opportunity for everyone to be a part of the discussion, no matter how shit the discussion actually is

Daily reminder

And you can press the plus button to see unpopular opinions on Reddit.

Pretty much all you're saying is both are shit but Sup Forums is more transparently shit.

>drake 6th and no tame impala

If this isn't bait then that's just embarrassing

>Drake that high on both
did i miss something?

Basically. Also mods here don't ban you on certain boards just because you post on other boards

Nah, that's a real screncap from like a year ago.

Notice how Sup Forums prefers the edgemasters from Odd Future.

Yeah, you missed the popularity of Drake.

drake might be the most popular act IN THE WORLD!

That's why I'm here and not on Reddit looking at You're Gonna Go Far Kid by The Offspring upvoted to the front page.

I wish there was more discussion on the animation subreddit. Does anyone know a place to discuss animation techniques and stuff like that?

Yes and no. With reddit you can create a new account and post on those boards. On Sup Forums, you get IP banned.

Of course askreddit has shitty opinions it's a fucking general

no

Portugal. The Man is the most reddit band in existence

That was pretty gay.

nah that would be eagles of death metal

Proud to see that at least Drake is higher on Sup Forums's list.

Also, reddit had fucking Arctic Monkeys hahahah

>Queen
>The Foo Fighters
>The Arctic Monkeys

Its like you aren't even trying

Everyone here is an absolute snob. Wasting your time making fun of kids just because they don't have the same "taste" as everyone in this circle jerk. Grow up you fucking hipsters

>

I think they try to prevent alt-accounts though. Either way the mods on reddit are all power hungry basement dwellers and only make the site worse than it already is

>

>PM ME FEMALE ARMPITS

Truly the patrician fetish

I like Metallica but thats too far.