Spoilers: Justice League Story Details

- The first act of the Justice League focuses on Batman trying unite the team. Only Flash, who is a Batman fan,officially joins the team. Later, Batman, Flash and Wonder Woman go to Atlantis to recruit Aquaman with Mera. Orm is very hostile and attacks Diana, Batman and Flash with some guards but Aquaman stops the fight.

- At the beginning of the film, Bruce poses as an interested investor for STAR Labs and tries to hack into the files to learn more about Victor while Silas gives him a tour of the facility which includes a machine that holds a miniature sun but is blocked by Victor himself. This leads to a flashback scene of Victor's origin.

- Darkseid's army is lead by his General Steppenwolf along with Kanto, Granny Goodness and The Furies. We will see Apokolips in this film before Darkseid launches his attack on Earth. Deesad also has a small cameo. Darkseid's look is inspired by his Darkseid War look with a combination of his classic look. He will be around 9 feet tall. At the end of the first act, Darkseid launches his first attack on Earth. His army of Parademons attack several major countries. Steppenwolf along with Kanto leads an assault on Atlantis that leads to Queen Atlanna's death (who is actually stabbed by Orm with one of the Parademons' weapons and blames them) and the death of hundreds of Atlanteans. The Furies and Granny Goodness attack the White House. Victor starts to lose control to the Mother Box in his systems but manages to calm himself only to see Silas die. Darkseid then appears and destroys Coast City with his Omega Beams. A Green Light shines in the middle of space. An enraged Hal Jordan makes his way to Earth.

- Batman, Flash and Wonder Woman try to take the fight to Darkseid but are overwhelmed even after Aquaman and Mera join. Hal Jordan shows up and attacks Darkseid only to get his arm broken. The team is about to be executed when they are teleported by Cyborg.

extreme shit like the other 2

- Bruce tells the team that Darkseid's army is attacking major cities first and they need a place to regroup. Bruce and the team go to the Kent farm and come up with a plan that involves Cyborg reversing the Boom Tubes and teleporting the armies back to Apokolips but the plan is a long shot because Victor can't fully control his abilities and is suicide. Aquaman and Green Lantern are also driven by revenge tell Cyborg to teleport them back to the battle. Bruce eventually visits Clark's grave and talks about how he still failed him in the end. Cyborg shows up and talks to Bruce but says someone else is with them as his systems pick up a third heartbeat only to realize is coming from Superman's grave. The teams digs up the body only to see Clark hasn't decomposed and has grown hair. They formulate a plan to dip Clark's body in the miniature sun at STAR Labs in hopes that it could fully recover Superman.

- Cyborg eventually teleport the team to STAR Labs but is swarmed by Parademons. Eventually Darkseid is informed of Superman and sends his Parademons to the location. The team manages to throw Superman into the miniature sun and he recovers and dismantles all the Parademons in the lab. Superman then adresses the world thanks to Cyborg and challenges Darkseid and his army to meet the Justice League at Coast City.

- The team fights Darkseid and his elite. Mera and Wonder Woman kill Granny Goodness, Stompa and severely incapacitate the other Furies. Aquaman beats Steppenwolf but Parademons get in his way and prevent him from killing him, Flash beats Kanto and Superman, Green Lantern, Cyborg and Batman take the fight to Parademons. Darkseid then takes the battle to them and beats them to a pulp but is eventually barely defeated by Superman. Darkseid leaves with his army and vows revenge for the humiliation that he suffered at the hands of Superman and the Justice League.

-

Yeap. Looks like another Snyder shitfest.

My God! Snyder really is the biggest villain in the DCEU.

I wonder what WB will do when they have to retool the whole universe.

>The JL going to the Kent farm to make a plan.
I like this

Didn't that happen in Age of Ultron?

Looks like a very rushed film.

Well BvS was IM 2 x Superman IV.

Who's playing Hal Jordan? I expect some diversity.

This has to be fake. No way Warner Bros read this and gave Snyder another 250 million dollars to play with.

It's fake. The DCEU leaker said Darkseid would be in part two.

This better not be happening.... Snyder really needs to fuck off now

>a figure says
Stop my invincible sons, friends and acuatences

I recognize the writing. You're the WB insider, right? Keep up the good work. WB is respecting the integrity of their brands.

Also, don't spoil shit for me pls.
>Thread hidden.

Reminder

God Kinograph Zack Snyder and Apprentice Kinograph Ben Affleck teaming up to make Justice League as good as possible.

The marriage in the two will result in the finest Cape movie we've witnessed yet.

The only part that sounds badass is the Hal Jordan part which I'm pretty sure it was confirmed no Green Lantern in Justice League Part One.

Wasn't there an episode in the Justice League animated series in which Savage's miniature sun machine gives Superman his powers back?

Sounds good desu. I hope this is all not in part 1, right?

If gonna spend time.on fanfiction, at least make it good

>"I'll get you next time Justice League and your Superman too!"

Really nigga?

Who? How is his word any more credible than this?

There's no way they going to put that many characters in one...... never mind.

If this is true watching Snyder put all of this into one film is going be a glorious disaster

The problem with Snyder is he's so focused on the symbolism crap that I think he forgets he has to follow a script.

My sources tell me there is a sex scene between Wonder Woman and Lois Lane

they should just reboot everything already

sounds fucking awesome

so fucking based

Thank you based Snyder

Thank you ;_;

If true, movie will be fucking amazing

God Kinographer Snyder will deliver KINO again

The DCEU was never real. Just a dream from a farmer from Kansas.

>A Green Light shines in the middle of space. An enraged Hal Jordan makes his way to Earth.
Please be true. Fucking Emerald Twilight is literally the one Green Lantern story that I always wanted to see in the silver screen

Will Willem Dafoe be Green Lantern??

>Batman trying unite the team.
stopped reading

He'll be Granny Goodness

Looks like a movie with little character development and all style and action. Definitely a Snyder film.

The Hal Jordan part would be cool af though.

He nailed it in the J.K Simmons and Dafoe cast.

Sounds ok, but doesn't sound like Kino.
Sounds like a Marvel flick mostly, which is a shame, but understandable.

i just want trippy shit. dc always had the trippy shit. give me that, please

Sounds like avengers.

But srsly darkseid never loses

>All this killing

Yeah, must be true

Hal Jordan is not in Justice League Part One

How would Hal know Coast City got destroyed if he's in the middle of space?

Speed force

What if it ends with him screaming like a faggot? And then the rest happen in Justice League part 2: The coming of the Dark sideĀ©

And people swore Doomsday was not in BvS

GIT R DUN

I'm pretty Green Lantern rings give information

>Hal first story in the DCEU will be Emerald Twilight

Thanks, Snyder, you fucking idiot
Literally starting from the end again

Weird thing to complain about. They their job is to defend the galaxy, so when one of the most powerful beings launches an invasion on some planet, they probably should fucking know.

sounds good

Knowing Snyder this will be close to 3 hours in length.

Dont worry it will fit in nicely

I think he'll be defeated and we'll get a sent-back-from-where-you-came-from type of conclusion

It will originally be 10 hours long so when it's shit Snyderbots can blame WB for cutting it to mere 3 hours

How does Zack sleep at night?

I like the sound of this. Likely bullshit though.

what do you mean, all the symbolism in BvS directly assisted the plot

The real spoiler for BvS didn't come out untile a few weeks before the film release. Why do people think this could be real?

christ amy is cute

Gal for sure wants some of that Amy action

How do we have no casting info on any of the apokalips crew?

Either haven't been cast yet or being kept under wraps.

YOU JUST KNOW

sounds like shit

so

>superman gets stabbed in the heart by doomsday
>night time, he "dies", nobody bothered to wait until the next day for the sun to heal him, they burry him immediately
>therefore he is just in a coma

bravo Snyder, for setting that up

based ben strikes again

NOW KISS

>batman tries to unite the team

what. the dude than in every comic wants nothing to do with the JL and is the one that has to be begged into joining?

They are shooting the film as we speak. Casting is done

Yeah because BvS isn't long enough. He should have added extra scenes to spoon feed you common sense logic

THAT GUY ON THE LEFT WHOEVER HE IS NEEDS TO BE THE NEXT BRUCE WAYNE

Flash Emanuel Hernandez told him to do it in that speed force dream scene

BvS proved that snyder does not understand the fundamentals of the dc characters at all

Jesus Christ what have they done to my beloved DCU

>bvs
>common sense logic

good one user

Butthurt haters

Cry more

HEY EVERYONE LETS GUESS THE JESUS IMAGERY

I'll start

Bruce says "I can't believe it took you three days to come back from the dead"

Clark replies "well, cant say I am the first one to pull this off" *winks and proceeds to tear apart darkseid soldiers.

this is isn't generic marvel quipshit friend.

these films will each need months of careful analysis to fully understand them

>Dafoe as Granny Goodness
This is perfect

This sounds too good. There had to be some flaws that you're not telling us

>Granny Goodness being played by a dude.

This is going to blow up in their face HARD!

>Superman has grown hair
>Cavill
>hair
Something doesn't match.

>Hal Jordan
Ryan Raynolds?

Yeah they're getting back Ryan Reynolds after Deadpool did so well, user.

Why would anyone know that Superman is solar powered?

>>Why would anyone know that Superman is solar powered?

Lex would know, but I doubt he'd tell. Also the military said they did extensive tests of Zod's body I think.

wait didnt several sources told that the movie will focus on aquaman world and villains? so this sound like bs