Murican here...

Murican here. I've been on this site a long time and the one fetish I've developed drone here is my unholy attraction to British chav sluts. I want to fuck one so bad.

So a question from the Brits on here? Is that a realistic fantasy? Could a normal average non obese murican with a normal personality bang a chav?

Or would I have to be damaged to have a shot? Like being a nigger or something?

Just want an honest answer from you guys who know them best.

no

American, lived in the UK. i had money and fucked my fair share of chavs. Just don't be scummy and they'll kind of be stunned you're hitting on them. They can be terrifying, but are the best fucks I've ever had.

Damn. So you're saying I should save my money and not take a trip hoping to get lucky?

What's terrifying about them? All I really know about them is what I learned about them here. I just really like the way they look.

Are they aggressive in nature?

I'm British, i can't stand them.

Dumb as dirt, terrible conversation, that horrid accent and most of the time they're psychologically imbalanced.

Not hard, but them a few drinks in a bar. They will fuck you for it.

where i live, blacks are not common while in london, the majority are black.

Where i live it doesnt matter your skin colour, as everyone are PC even though i live in a high crime, poverty sticken area that is like 85% white.

cant speak for chavs in london, but you shouldnt have much issue with banging them 10+ drinks in.

tend to be kinda stabby

buy them*

and the high chance of an STD.

without condoms is so much better. you feel alive.

Getting a chav girl to shag you is easier than buttering bread, come here and bring condoms (for health reasons).

Careful, if one of those leeches takes a liking to you, she'll try and put the nail in your coffin by getting preg.

I see. I'm about 99% ready to give it a go. I'm not afraid of rejection. Just don't want to try if it's a non starter because that's a pretty expensive city to visit for nothing . I'll ply them with drinks an my rapist wit. And before I know it I'll be knee deep in chav cootch.

Thanks for the advice.

what is a chav?

Excellent help Sup Forumsoys. Now let commence with the hot chav pics

wtf is a chav. norwegian here. can someone explain?

brit slut (see above)

Chav stands for Council Housed And Violent...typically trashy people.

Op here. I'm on my phone at work and can't help with pics. Otherwise I'd be more than happy to share my many megabytes of chav cuties.

But thanks for the advice all. I think I'll head over the pond and slake my lust for chav sluts.

Any particular town that has the bes ones? I know I can start in London but biggest isn't always best. I know if I was coming the USA to bang sluts New York wouldn't be where I started.

Look OP, if you really want to fuck a chav, all you have to do is show up and speak with your american accent

Really? I know it seems like here all you have to do to pick up a slutty murican is to speak in a foreign accent but I kind of figured it doesn't work that way for us. Because basically the us accent is on all the tv shows and movies it really isn't that interesting or exotic.

Real Life is not TV. The yank accent will still be exotic. Anythings exotic if it's not in it's usual place.

Liverpool, Newcastle, glasgow. Full of trampy girls in next to fuck all.

So they're like California women but with a funny accent?
Nice.

trashy british scum.

Geordie Shore, Essex, Newcastle, Manchester

What is posted here isn't a chav. What you posted isn't a chav. Don't know why this weird misconception has been propagated. Chavs aren't attractive.

Basically go to a town called Camberley and just give a girl a slap on the ass and she'll fuck u

?
I always thought it meant a lower-classish British girl who dresses really trashy. Are you saying the slutty British girls I jerk off to are called something else?

I have heard Glasgow is notoriously full of whores.

But the scotch accent is difficult for me and I imagine I'll just irritate the women by asking them to repeat themselves.

I'll try a little further south.

Thanks for the advice.

im with you OP, dane fag here with a huge slutty chav fetish. not those bitches between age 19-25 but 15-18
especially those girls who wear insanely tall high heels, that is amazing! pretty jelly at the UK fags for having girls like that in their country

>Any particular town that has the best ones?
>Geordie Shore

Wat

I'm from Glasgow and I love fucking these types of girls.
Before I had a gf it was so easy just to go clubbing and take some drunk girl home after a bit of chat and a few drinks.
The fuck like rabbits too.

They are chavs. Chavs can be attractive.
It's not just girls though chav describes everyone of that 'culture' including the dudes.

well let's fucking post some then....

They're not sluts, they're in touch with their sexuality.

Bottom class girl prone to shanking people and stealing phones and having kids at 15 with about 3 teeth. Watch some Jeremy Kyle and you;ll see some chavs. Sup Forums seems to just use it as a phrase to describe jailbait Brit girls in short skirts.. which isn't a bad thing to want a fuck.

Dude chavs are
Council house and violent not sluts

How often do you guys in UK actually see girls walk around in those tall ass heels?
And why is it so popular for young girls to wear such heels? What started the trend?

Depends on where u live by the coasts and larger city's they are more common but in the Midlands it's not as common

what about a mexican american? could this vato get laid over there?

call me a spic, wetback, beaner or any other derogotary term and your mom will die in her sleep at approximately 4.35am tomorrow kek

I'm from glasgow hence the recommendation. Even the posh girls in glasgow dress like chavs and they'll speak queens English.

>How often do you guys in UK actually see girls walk around in those tall ass heels?

Friday and Saturday nights. Weekdays too in areas known for their nightlife.

>And why is it so popular for young girls to wear such heels? What started the trend?

Cos they do? I didn't think heels were that odd.

Sluts come in all shapes and sizes and the shape and size that makes me hard are the chavs

fuck yea i want a chav girl on my dick asap

Horrid accent? Which one would that be seen as they are all over the country?

what about a mexican american? could this vato get laid over there?

Probably if you aren't completely spaghetti. The thick ones will think you're Spanish though. You'll still get laid.

This!

Nowhere near as often as I wish I saw them.

Depends user

i went to a party and some chav girl from a poor area gave like 4 guys separate blow jobs in the toliet lol

>coz they do? i didn't think heels were that odd.

Go to any scandinavia country and you will rarely see a girl wear tall heels, they all wear the same boring shit. Fucking hell i wish that trend was popular here in north europe as i have a serious fetish for high heels..

I've passed over like twenty of those reply baits and my mother is still alive so you're a dirty taco nigger spic

what does council house mean?

I think it's the British equivalent of housing projects for nogs.

never read so much rubbish. you sorry lot really are a bunch of idiots. not sure many of you have actually seen the real world away from your computer

I'd go for Liverpool or Manchester over London if I was you

taco nigger kek

Houses owned by the council. Usually inhabited by people on benefits.

would plow

Because they're easier to bang? Or prettier? I'll go to both places. Pick one up and hate fuck her. Then I'll go to the other town and pick up another and just have a good time.

Stupid 'Muricans misconceiving ideas they know nothing about. If you fuck a chav you have to go threw the Wetherspoons community ritual of drinking Carlsberg and punching the remaining teeth the chav has left out. Your real fetish is abused teens that are so fucked they'd find your fedora, neck beard and waifu attractive, Ignore the attention seeking weeaboos bigging up their pulling skills because in reality they were probably bullied by these girls throughout their lives causing them to have sexual BDSM dreams through their tears. Lets face it, if you could pull someone you wouldn't be here masturbating over misconceived ideas of scum

>slut
>do I have a chance

do the math

wew

That's my point, their stupidity manages to transmit that accent all over the country regardless of the area and regional accent that they would normally have.

Geordie shore < Newcastle

Amazing body.

>other town

mate those are both huge cities you wouldn't have to travel to the other you could probably go out in the same spots and not bump into the girl from the night before

way too old

I feel like I'm some kind of weird freak of a man because I don't find that attractive at all.

All I can imagine is how absolutely painful it would be to have a conversation with her.

We're not talking about dating here. We're talking about bowling one or two up her lane and then never speaking to her again.

The guy mentioned Newcastle and Geordie Shore. He clearly thinks Geordie Shore is a real place and not a pun on Jersey Shore.

fuck off you limey bastard

I mean I agree with you but I'd still smash.

More of those shorts

Fair enough, as long as i don't have to listen to her inane prattle i guess i could fuck her.

Speaking as someone from Essex; this.

So much of this.

Perfect 10 body on the right

Just be more in them places than in London nightlife in London is more classy in the most part and the Liverpoolscouse accent is pretty good to hear when banging

Overlooking this:
>town
>Essex

Britfag also agree completely

The Scouse accent isn't good to hear at any time. It's sure as hell a boner killer.

id berry my dick so far in there whoever pulls it out would be crowned king arthur

Well that's not the accent it's more the chav lingo they just speak in slang more

Share drugs with scum, scum will fuck you.

I was tell the guy Geordie saw is Newcastle just used < instead of =

High class chavs getting ready for a night of shots and dick sucking

Not heard it when banging then no?

Only one photo in this thread represents what chav girls ACTUALLY look like.

And it's here:

Oh shit I didn't even see that!

I will say to all the yanks in this thread that the rules of real life still apply. If you're ugly/morbidly obese you wont get the hot ones. You may be able to get better than you normally would cos of the exotic accent but that's no guarantee.

They aren't chavs

Dude you and I both know you masturbate to My Little Pony rather than leave your house and try speaking to these girls. so go cry into your pillow tugging on your pole of disappointment and loathing, your childhood bullies were right and never forget it.

please dont shit all over my fantasy

I tend to steer clear whenever I hear any of the Northern accents.

Genuinely can't even hold a conversation with a scouser for long enough to get to the bedroom.

>I was tell the guy Geordie saw is Newcastle just used < instead of =

You've had few this evening haven't you?
Good lad.

Well as long as you keep it as a fantasy and don't think you're ever going to be able to live it out the way you want to.

Not even remotely chavvy.