Was taking this role a smart move?

Was taking this role a smart move?

No

/thread

/thread

Absolutely. I mean, if we're being honest and not memeing/circle-jerking. Truth is, for better or worse, she's an enormously popular, increasingly iconic character.

/thread

/thread

yeah, harley is a popular character and the movie has a lot of positive hype. margot robbie is set to have her star power explode

Well yeah unless you just completely hate money.

/thread

/thread

/thread

/thread

/thread

Only positive direction for her as an actress because "hot bimbo" wasn't that profitable as a drama character-type.

This seems like a decent place to display range for her. Not that much, since it's a shit DC movie that will probably bomb, but enough to separate her from what she has been doing.

/thread

/thread

Memes aside
Harley is the deadpool of the DC.

The fact that she's in the movie means it will do bonzo box office

Fuck off you annoying attention whore

It's the youngest she's ever looked in a role.

She's only like 25 and looks 32 in every single film except this one.

Remember user, don't reply to niggers or trip fags, and remember you can always identify niggers by their trip

That's because she's 31. She lied about her age - some user posted up an article recently she was 25 back in 2008

>god tier casting

harley queen is the deadpool of DC? The fuck you're smoking user? fucking kektus?

What's next? Deadshot is the Bullseye of DC? Martian Manhunter is the Vision of DC? Cyborg is the human dildo of DC?

>Harley is the deadpool of the DC.

>HAY GUYS, IM KNOWN TO BE VEXING

*studio audience roars with laughter*

She's popular with normies who shop at Hot Topic
Every cosplayer is Harley or Deadpool

I'm so sick of this meme, she is fucking 25.

yeah dude let's get old ladies to play harley

/thread

God how do you block niggerposters on Sup Forums app.

i can never remember who this chick is

IS she the girl that played Brie on Community?

You ask them to stop and tell them that you don't like their posts.

>Ignorant nigger
What a fucking surprise. Do two seconds of research you braindead cuck. She joined Neighbours on June 2 2008. Go look at what age they said she was. Sydney Morning Herald has a nice big article on it

I saw her cunny in The Wolf of Wallstreet. I can't stop looking at her beautiful cunny and other actresses got their cunny out on screen and look beautiful? I bet her cunny smells of flour