Let's talk weightloss Sup Forums

Let's talk weightloss Sup Forums.

Anyone here doing it, wanna do it, what's your experiences, what are your results, etc.

Get in here, fuck those /fit/ faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4UXLJrs2rhM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Adderall. That's about it.

Lost 60 lbs recently. Here's how. Consume calories at a rate slower than your bodies burns them.

I lost 70 pounds last year. COUNT CALORIES. Set a minimum and maximum daily calorie limit, spend the first week or two suffering through it and learning how to plan your meals around your calorie goal. No cheat days, no alcohol. For me, I set a goal of 1300-1500 (min-max) per day and I lost slightly over 2 pounds per week.

Okay, I'll bite.

I've wanted to get fit, but I lack the motivation. I've been obese a good portion of my life. And now the time is coming to where I know if I don't get fit now, I'll never be fit. Ya know?

Along with this comes instant gratification and procrastination coming at me from all sides.

So my question is, is there a good way to deny myself that instant gratification without giving up on my half-assed workout?

Eat less food. Thats really all there is too it.

Exercise is good for keeping your health up, but it takes hours of jogging to burn off a single meal. Its far more practical to just eat less.

You can take stimulants to manage your appetite, but they often cause bigger problems than being fat. If you must, caffeine pills>coffee, nicotine patch>smoking, ect.

workout 90 mins a day, eat at a deficit (or just don't eat junk)

I do 30 mins yoga + 60 mins lifting, I've lost 6 kg in 5 weeks

every now and then I add some 2+ hrs of biking to accelerate the process

on saturdays I eat cheat meals, and even some beer

also what this user said

buy a bathroom scale, a kitchen scale, and get yourself that myfitnesspal app

you have absolutely NO excuse for being fat

Got a gym membership last, down 45 lbs from where I was. Wasn't so good at first but then I found a routine that work. Have stayed at this weight for 4 months now. Drop a bit if I miss a week or two. All said, great success.

It is possible to lose this in 30ish days? I've been eating clean, and biking with the goal of weight loss for about a week now, down from 230 to 220. I want to get rid of my small belly and slight man tits for vacation next month. I eat clean, juice, and only consume around 1200 cals. I bike 4-10 miles a day, my work involves sweating in a 100 degree steam room lifting 40 pounds up and down all day.

I work out 6 days a week and on Sunday's make meal for the whole week and use that as my rest day. If you goal is to loose weight eat a deficit. I'm bulking so I eat a surplus

OP here, I went down from 137kg to 88kg. Just wondering how i can lose the last 10kg. Im at 17% fat percentage

fuck

Holy shit dude good job, get some ephedrine and caffeine pill that should suppress your appetite

Don't work out. If you have a labor intensive job, you don't need it (waiting tables or more). Watch what you eat. When you eat, only eat until you are no longer hungry. Sounds simple, but it makes sense when you try it. Went from 250 lbs to 180 lbs and have maintained that weight for five years now. Don't count your calories like a beta, just get to know your body over time.

I am eating around 1700-1800 calories a day and trying to hit the gym like 4-5 times a week. But it's just not going away. Seriously pissing me off.

Try a 1,000 calorie diet for three months. Most apps and trainers won't support it because of the dumbasses who abuse it, but your can live off less than 1,200 calories a day while being active for at least a month or two.

Your probably replacing your fat with muscle. Are you looking better? I mean not as fat

Also maybe try a low carb diet

ive been trying recently. for me the best way is to keep eating what i normally eat, just less of it. And cut out drinks with like more than 10 calories just drink water tea and coffee. Its really all about how much you eat. right now im not concerned with being healthy, i just want to lose weight so i just count calories i dont really care about like balance or carbs or what ever. exercise and healthy eating are great for your health and mood, but im kinda going into it slow, i never succeed just by flipping the switch to eating healthy and going to the gym regularly. just start small i guess, slow progress is better than constantly failing to lose weight. I started by not changing anything but what I drink. you can do diet soda but i think that shits gross so i just started drinking only water or water substitutes like coffee or tea (black of course). then you can move on to calorie counting. go for repeated short term goals not just I want to lose XX pounds.

I did that for some time, I got crazy with cravings for sugar so I quit unfortunately.

That could be the case, regardless it doesn't really look like the fat is leaving.

Also, has anyone tried those stackers. Couple years ago I tried stackers number whatever (they got banned sometime later in Europe). They work like crazy but you'll feel weird as fuck. Anyone got an opinion on that?

This (pic related)and eating sensible. No fast food, soda, chips, candy, or anything that doesn't provide nutrition.

Do two cycles of Insanity and say goodbye to being a fatass. (would not recommend Insanity if you are really really out of shape though you will get hurt - only for those with maybe 20 or 30 pounds to lose)

>lose this in 30ish days
No.

You didn't gain it in 30 days did you?

But in 30 days you would see massive improvement and that should provide motivation.

No easy answers here OP.

Do not do this. You need something you can do for the rest of your life. If you do a crash diet you will just gain it back.

lost 40lbs solely from almost entirely cutting bread out and switching from sugary drinks to water

Diet > Exercise

Only if you are weak. I've done this for about five years now.

If you tell me you eat only 1000 kcals a day everyday for five years then I will tell you that I invented Facebook and have a 20 inch dick.

Go away this guy wants good real advice.

Yeah OP I've been doing it for a couple of weeks, relapsed last wednesday though and ate like 10 kitkat bars and a whole icecream but I'm back... Let me tell you something that nobody will, there is a ALOT OF bullshit out there that people will convince you to do to promote thier product you know, none of that garbage works, at the end of the day. ONLY ONE THING yes only one thing works... what is it? CICO calories in calories out, if you eat a defecit for 5 months you WILL lose weight.. you dont even need to go to the gym, just go walk for 30 mins or whatever thats pretty much the only thing I learned for losing weight.. there are so many marketting gimmecks around everywhere the basic thing is CICO.. remember OP you've been eating garbage for what the last 20 years of your life? it isnt gonna be in 1 day you will lose all that crap just wait a couple of months on a defecit and you will see results, trust me you will get looks from girls and gay dudes from all over the place... its pretty satsifying

1,000 kcals for three months at least once a year, yes. I've gone 800 kcals a day for four months before, I fail to see what your point is.

Telling this fatass to eat like that will fuck him up. He aint ready to cut he is obviously overweight, out of shape, lacks fitness knowledge, and looks young (hence he may be growing).

Giving him your advice of 'hurr hurr hur just magically eat 1000 cals a day bruh' is dangerous and sets him up for failure.

I am done here. Don't listen to this skinny-fat idiot spouting arguing with me. Tune your diet, exercise, and find a program that works for you. Best of luck OP. I have been there...

I literally eat one gas station danish and drink three NOS energy drink a day and lost 40 lbs in five months

I lost ~20 pounds in a around 3 months (Healthily not starving myself) All you need to do is not eat anything bad. Cold turkey. Exercise a lot and eat healthy. simple.

You can still eat shit food, just know how many calories you are ingesting

how..how are you alive...?

I need to gain weight actually, some fat fuck should give me some lb's.

6'2
140lbs

18yrs old

How do I gain weight Sup Forums besides the obvious

meat and milk

meat is pretty much the only thing i eat actually

and im trying to stay off of dairy because it gives me breakouts

youtube.com/watch?v=4UXLJrs2rhM

300 pound amerifat here.

>highschook and after worked oilfield
>fucking shredded like cheese
>fuck nigger work for nigger pay
>i am become trucker
>swell up like a toad
>do construction for 3 months and fall and cripple myself for life
>valid excuse to never see leg day again
>feelsmeh.gif
>currently on week 3 of diet
>not healthy, but if you starve for 1 or 2 days then damn near anything tastes amazing
>ANY diet will work if you stick to it
>drink only water if you can
>count calories around 1200 per day for most
>consider responibly taking caffeine pills and supliments from a GNC or similar

I may be a fat, but one of my best friends is a professional athelete. He told me do "this." I do "this" loose weight.

Seems to help with my depression slightly.

It's nice to fit into a 4xl shirt again. Laugh all u want user. Once you start getting fat its a downhill ride to depression town. No stops unless you bail.

If anyones in southeast kansas im looking for a workout partner before work at 7am.

I lost about 30 pounds back in 2012, all it took was some cancer.

I was fucking seriously reading this because it seemed interesting but it's some fucking sissy guide. What the actual fuck.

Want to lose weight? Easy way is chicken breast and broccoli, hard boiled eggs and a few other low calorie snacks. Eat every 2 hours, only a small fist worth. Workout at least 4 times a week. Cardio for 10 min minimum. Pick one major muscle group and one minor each session, like chest and bicep, triceps and back, hams and calves and my favorite shoulder day. You wont lose 100 lbs in 3 months, but you will burn fat and build muscle depending on your workout. After you've lost enough weight to feel a bit more confident, slowly reintroduce food you like in small amounts. Good plan is to have 1 cheat meal a week so you don't burn out. Lost 1/5 of my entire body weight doing this last year.

>user's heart

Weight loss ain't shit compared to weight gain

you'll be craving cock in no time