Hugo Lloris

Can someone explain to me why a goalkeeper of this quality; arguably top 5 in the world, is pissfarting around at a club like Spurs where he'll win nothing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BWufnVrG1zA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's harder for goalies to move to big clubs because there's only one starter position. Most of the big clubs already have their keepers. It's the only reason why he's still at the club. I suppose he might have a chance in the future if Real/Barca go for him, but they'd probably prefer De Gea.

he should move to Arsenal for the bants

gay bastard

He loves his current team. Get off the man's back.

France, much like Englel, never had good goalkeepers

PSG/Barca/Real/Bayern are happy with their goalkeepers, Spurs are paying him well, they finally look decent, and he likes London. Not that complicated

I've never understood why an elite goalkeeper would want to play on the best team in the league.

What's he going to do, play for PSG and make 3 saves a month? At least the Premier League is competitive and gives him an opportunity to do something.

How much of Neuer's sweeper keeper antics were developed by him being bored as all fuck while Bayern steamroll shit competition?

>de gay

Very witty

?

What the fuck I am reading.

We're not italy, but our goalkeepers are leagues ahead english ones.

he's usually shit desu, he pulled out one of his few goat game against germany.

He'd have been gone last year but poch convinced him to stay, that they can achieve champions league football. And here they are, so he's staying another season.

How is this guy the captain of both teams? He looks autistic as hell

yeah he's so shy and uncharismatic, Evra is the true captain of our team

arsenal should buy him i dont know what arsene is doing ...

Why does he play for France when he's Welsh?

>Mister Où est la taupe
>Our captain
Fuck off

are you the footix who suck benzema dick ?

Honestly, we have Man United to thank for that. If they had sold off De Gea at the beginning of last summer, they almost certainly would have ended up getting Lloris.

He will face a better keeper tomorrow.

halal madrid when?

>Conceded three goals against Hungary

Because some players enjoy the challenge of lifting a shit club up to glory instead of just signing for the big teams like PSG or Buyern and winning titles without any effort. Nobody will really care too much if Lloris won a league title with PSG, but if he actually was able to win one for da spurs, he would be an absolute legend for all time.

t. Marion Maréchal Barbosa

>implying he had any fault.

And based Rui has the bonus for paying in a far better club than Tottenham

I like Lloris but I think you're giving him too much credit. If Real, Barca, or Bayern called him up and offered him 150k per week+a starting spot he'd be gone, as would literally every player at every other club.

I don't think so, or at least part of the reason they didn't is that Levy would have just taken them for whatever they got for de gea.

>literally every player at every other club.
nope

sacré Hugo !

youtube.com/watch?v=BWufnVrG1zA

Lmao his voice is not intimidating at all
I bet his teammates were holding back their laughter