Civil-War Spiderman: "MOM'S GONNA FREAK" Edition

for the Minecraft-generation

Did you enjoy him?

I want to enjoy his aunt

Yes

Best live action depiction of spider man so far, not that it's saying a ton. He stole the show in CW.

Take your stupid cape thread back to Sup Forums

no

Yes, he looks and acts like Spiderman should.

There was no reason t have him in the movie other than quips. Prove me Wrong

We needed him to have aunt may

All these new ugly fucks crushing on Marisa Tomei now.

>Aunt May
>featuring Jewish Sticky Quip Boy
might be good

Hey fellow trip user, how is it going? Are you having a good time on our message board forum known as Sup Forums?

How did he chemically formulate the high tensile strength web?

he's a genius and shit

>Yes, he looks
you mean 8 years old?

>and acts like Spiderman should.
you mean like a sheltered child? I never even got the impression that he has a crush yet.

Definitely did not feel like classic spiderman at all. More like "pre-pre-pre-pre-pre fetus" spiderman at best.

>featuring Jewish Sticky Quip Boy

AKA The most boring predictable thing depiction they could have gone for. This spiderman is the worst I've seen and is only getting a ton of praise because of The Civil War hype. Mark My Words, everybody will hate him/be indifferent after Homecoming.

>I'm 19 and reflexively feel the need to dislike teenage characters to distance myself from that age group
Ok

>implying
She's always been hot, faggot

Exactly how much of a genius is he? Why is it he still in high school and not skipped ahead to college? He would be expected to have a strong background in chemistry far exceeding highschool to be able to chemically formulate his own polymer with a "tensile strength off the charts".

He IS a sheltered child, you dumb faggot. That's his entire character. He's an awkward, maturing teenager who happens to have superpowers. That's Spiderman.

>Implying it's not his dried spidercum

>implying intelligence isn't part of his spider powers too
did you even pay attention to the line where he said he couldn't join the football team?

Sure. It's about time Spider-Man was an actual teenager in the movies. Disney will get years out of him.

>I never even got the impression that he has a crush yet

are you dumb? like are you an idiot? no I'm serious, are you a little baby dumb-dumb?

i don't get it. Are you trying to mutter words at me?

The depiction of spiderman was a kid with ADD. I don't think he was interested in girls, more like fucking his computer. But he didn't seem even compelling genius so that's not even a compliment.

just felt fake all around. Toby Mcguire captured Spiderman's akwardness and brilliance so much better, even though he was 52 years old.