Undeserved win

undeserved win

France didn't deserve it either.

/thread

The only thing France deserves in more Muslims.

such a nice fair play ...

Dull final overall

Euro2016 was a pile of dicks this year. Roll on Russia2018.

That was a poor game.

i fucking raged when portugal won

get over it

France had their chance and they lost. Portugal didn't deserve to win, but France definitely deserved to lose

haha butthurt francefag

french cuck detected

this

This

FUCK THOSE LEG BREAKERS

Dubs checked

Agreed

CRY

Who cares about soccer?

Oh boy the french cunts are crying
Its just like everything else you guys just cant win

i could not care less who wiped the french out, i'm just happy that they LOST

all you cunts saying not worthy. learn the fking game. you know shit about the game... all you can't talk is the results, and guess what? Portugal wins. They DID deserve it. tonight we dinne in paris with xpecial edition tears from france and all u butthurted fags.

still can't believe those fags won.. prolly one of the worst teams and the made UE C.

haha even smashing out ronaldo didn't help them

AMEN!

O CANECO É NOSSO CARALHO!!!
FRANCIUS DA PISSA TENTARAM FODER-NOS, NO FIM QUEM SE FODEU FORAM ELES!!!
TOMEM LÁ MORANGOS!!!

Dane here mate, our team is shit and i had no preference, but France deserved the win

Sama as Greece in 2004, the most boring team by far won the cup

The moths was Man of the match

>tfw you couldn't care less about sports
>just moved to lisbon
>try to go to sleep because work early
>suddenly shitstorm

Hold me guys, guess I'm not going to sleep tonight

Soccer = the sport of pussies.

Does this turny and fil prove me wrong?? lol. soccerfags.

PUTA QUE PARIU ESTES CONAS TODOS DE FRANÇA NEM FODER O RONALDO OS AJUDOU

I think france played a better game, they were just unlucky

Only uppercase in Portuguese.

fuck off you queers with your shitty ass "sport"

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Zlatan deserved to retire winning the Euro.

Which is why soccer is the sport of pussies.

Show me ANY goal that doesnt look like plain luck - or any save that doesnt look the same.

One of the most boring finals ever.
Betafag Ronaldo annoyed the shit out of me though.

As long as the german fags dont win, I'll be ok with the result.
kek

I really hoped for Walles, Iceland or Ireland, That would have been something!

E AINDA TENTARAM FODER O QUARESMA, MAS O CIGANO É RIJO COMO O AÇO

lol okay

Plus, those are places that the men are actually men, and not europussyboys

Fuck portugal should've been iceland

Its futball

>Can't beat the terrorists
>Can't beat the Portuguese
>Can't convince their women to shave their shit

Must suck to live in France in this day and age. Napoleon would be flipping his shit right now.

No, it's soccer.
Football is played by athletes.

millions of people

>france
>every player is black

is it racist to say that to play for a national team you should be able to prove at least 4 generations of nationality?
if all of the teams are just black guys from africa because they run fast then what is the point of having national teams at all?
there would be outrage if a load of men said oh btw we are women now and played womens football.

More people watch the Superbowl then the World Cup.

france deserved it even less, hurting portugals biggest star as soon as you can, stay beta frenchfags

Hey man, shit happens ...
Just prepare some extra strong coffee in the morning, it'll work out somehow ...

>captcha is drinks: 4 pictures with coffee

This. France had so many chances to win this match and they folded like cuckolded shits

the unbeaten team wins. nuff said

which is why people loves "soccer", it's more unpredictable than the rest of sports

trolling troll is trolling hard

/Thread

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

So is roulette.

People love it because any cockwanker can play it.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>Roll on Russia2018.

You do realise that football is going to be secondary to all the media bullshit and controversy that will overshadow it? Russia won't be able to do anything to welcome the world without commentators calling it disingenuous.

Basically the entire planet aside from 'Murica.

Good thing is all my co-workers will be as tired as I am. Bad thing is I work in customer service, talking to people in a different country who have no idea how crazy the streets are now

...and thanks for responding.

dumbass.

french cucks on suicide watch

Exactly, officiating was clearly nigger/France biased against Germany. Germany should have won the whole thing. Because master race, only one big nigger on the team really.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

That explains it, since the rest of the world is an underachieving bunch of losers who dont have the balls to exercise their own self-responsibility.

FUCK YOU FRANCE!

PORTUGAL!!!!!!!!!1!

Chora gay do caralho....VAI CORINTHIANS

First post is the best post

apology for poor english

when where u when portugal wins

i was sat home eating canja de galinha when joão ring

'portugal is win'

'yes'

Oh you must be a native american
Fucking dumb cunt only amerifats are dumb enough to not enjoy the most played sport in the whole fucking world

Tsuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

this.
They both played bad IMO

>watching american football

VAI CORINTHIANS

Neither France nor Portugal deserved to be in the final. But out of both of them France should've won. I can not stand fucking Ronaldo and the rest of fucking Portugal

What country you from dickless?

Portugal played better without Ronaldo.
I will need several days to meditate about this.

go outside and partake in the epic celebration. It's once in a lifetime opportunity, don't be such a sad cunt

Italian fag reporting in and
Gp fuck yourself French faggots stop eating escargot and frogs and cook shitty food and learn at least to stop being so home and please put all the baguettes on the table, not in the ass.
I forgot, bunch of French faggot go cry while I drink your tears

1 win in 90min and won euro, gj with the new system

that only makes us happier, friendo, your tears taste like honey HAHAHAHA

French fag here, I hear more people on the road honking their cars than when France win Germany.

What the fuck is wrong with this country

/thread

>What the fuck is wrong with this country

It's full of french

I'm glad Portugal won. I don't understand why the focus was so much on Ronaldo though, Eder made the goal he should be the one celebrated.

Gotta be the first team ever to squeak their way to a Euro championship....

WITH ONE FUCKING WIN IN REGULATION.

Everyone hates Portugal because of Ronaldo, now they can't handle Portugal won without him.
Portugal deserved it more than fagFrance.

Yo greets from Gerfag. There is allmost as much as honking going on right now as when germany wins.

maybe all of them were honking on each other

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

you're asking what's wrong with france? well you'd be better off killing yourself and let some real people take care of the steaming pile of SHIT that france is right now

A country full of French is the worst nightmare for all the Italians. In fact we are better and going to France is like being surrounded from stinky apes with asses filled with baguettes. French are a bunch of faggot, that's all

Thx dude, I wish we loose again you and you kick the shit out of this country full of bricklayer

Go grab some nice portugesian pussy/dick (don't know what you prefer), i think tonight you will get it really easy