Do gun enthusiasts imply that the japanese-americans...

Do gun enthusiasts imply that the japanese-americans, which were interned in camps during WW2 should have armed themselves to fight the US government?

Which was at war with Japan at the time btw.

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/2016/4/21/11451378/smug-american-liberalism
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes. That was tyrannical and they would've been completely justified.

Yes, because the people are retarded, uneducated and lack any moral decency.

The fact that like 90% of Americans at the time supported that measure is irrelevant to them.

>Yes. That was tyrannical and they would've been completely justified.

And the outcome of that would have been what?

The native Americans basically did the same thing 80 years earlier and how did it play out for them?

>muh freddumz

Because white Americans are the genocidal maniacs.

daily reminder that the Democrat party is the only group in history to put American citizens in concentration camps. :^)

>daily reminder that the Democrat party is the only group in history to put American citizens in concentration camps

The republicans of course were against it!

"we shouldn't judge all Muslims based on the actions of a few"
"all gun owners are evil and racist!"

What exactly is the difference between a reservation and a concentration camp then, fag?

yodas dad was an indian?

this changes EVERYTHING

>"all gun owners are evil and racist!"

Many of them are. That guy who killed those cops in Dallas was one for example.

Why do you support the murder of police men, children and innocents?

>Disease
>Genocide
How many is "many"

they weren't concentration camps, they were happy fun time meet up parks

why do Muslims support the beheading of gay people and abuse of women?

as long as we're making generalizations here.

the native americans, had cap and ball pistols, muskets, and lever actions.

Pretty sure the Chinese have the highscore, and that 100 million number is way inflated. You don't get to count deaths from diseases, nobody at the time really understood how diseases spread.

lol what is that supposed to be? was it really too much effort for that artist to look up a picture of a gun?

>why do Muslims support the beheading of gay people and abuse of women?

Why do Christian fundies in the South support the beheading of gays?

Since we're all posting propaganda I thought I might join in.

Yea but they weren't doing shit with this land. In 250 years we went from a British colony to the most powerful nation on Earth. We have the largest market of any country, publishes more original and cited scientific papers than any other country, the largest military, and can claim some of the biggest accomplishments of the 20th century. Do you think the natives would have accomplished that if they thrived for the next 250 years? No. Okay, move over for a real civilization then.

The jews barely resisted Hitler, how did it work out for them? The general citizenry didn't resist the soviets or the ChiComs, how did it work out for them? Cowardice doesn't pay off either.

Citation needed

if the government turns on its people it would use a weapon like economics and demographic scapegoating .....or if theyre feeling lazy tanks, airforce etc.... your assault rifles are not going to save you you stupid fuck

lol, 50% of the homicides are with handguns, "propaganda" xD

No retard, they're saying the government has wrongfully put millions into camps before. This is a valid response to the pinko pantywastes who believe that the government can do no wrong, unless republicans are in charge.

>nobody at the time really understood how diseases spread
you're joking, right?

Ya mkay fixed that for u

>yodas dad was an indian?
>dad was an indian?
>was an indian?
>an indian?
>indian?

I guess hand guns should be banned too.

>Missing the point
In spite of that fact no one ever calls for a ban or restriction specifically on handguns. Why do you think that is?

>it turns out that Jesus is Odin / Wodan and he wants us to die in battle

Biological warfare wasn't something that was really practiced by the Europeans at the time. Germ theory wasn't really a thing until the mid to late 1800s. And if you mention smallpox blankets you're retarded.

you knew enough to stay away from the person who was coughing

He looks hot as fukk, fam

The Europeans have some natural immunity due to living in a plague ridden continent. America was largely free of disease before they came.

I have a q for all gun owners that gave guns to possibly fight against the government, wtf can you fight against out government, its like they have some of the most advanced tanks, aircraft, heli's, and fire power in the world, right?
so you with your puny fire arms, w/ no at, or aa, w/ 100% going to be disorganized and inexperienced, w/ the US military having tons of experience in the middle east. so what hope is there that we could as american ppl realistically fight against our own government?

Im sure all the gun nuts would approve of and be completely behind the government imprisoning the yellow people.

That's not actually true. The dominant theory of disease prior to the germ theory was the miasma theory, which held that disease spread from miasma ("bad air") that emanated from corpses.

Your not forced to live on a reservation? They provide you with everything? Are you fucking retarded?

Nice fake faggot. There is no "European Police". Only an American would come up with something that retarded.

Banning guns works pretty well. It isn't magic that the murder rated in western Europe are four-times lower than in the US.

thats actually very true... i know there was a demographic switch in the 50's so was that done by a democrat president by any chance ??

>Disease=/=genocide

Actually, yes, at the very least they should have used guns to take back their land once they were let out. We should had to pay for their rice fields with blood instead of dollars if we wanted it so badly.

The average American should have a gun to prevent becoming the victim of a violent crime, when you are a victim you will absolutely wish to hell that you could have fought back. If you've never been a victim of a violent crime and are about to say my view isn't justified then right back at you, you don't know what you're talking about and your reasoning is equivalent to someone trying to get out of wearing a seatbelt because they've never been in a car accident before. You're not going to see it coming and you're going to have less than 60 seconds before you are help up, held hostage or just straight up injured or killed. One second everything will be fine, two minutes later your car is gone and one of your family members will be dead and you'll be wishing it was you they had killed, that you could have done something, that your family could have done something for themselves.

You need a gun. A car is not a toy, a bank account is not a toy, a gun is not a toy. I don't enjoy having it, I don't enjoy training with it. But will I? Yes. Because the police are 15 minutes away and the paramedics 20. This isn't some perfect world you live in, you could really lose it all in an instant. Arm yourselves and don't let spoiled brat assholes who've never experienced violence tell you otherwise.

We will have trained people. police officers and defectors from military. They will naturally take leadership positions.
>Not knowing about Europol
Loving Every Laugh

The Vietnam war was lost, Iraq was lost and Afghanistan will be lost. Why? Because it's almost impossible to win against guerrilla warfare.

Now imagine the scale of armed citizens rebelling if the US government were actually stupid enough to attack it's own people.

Implying the government would win easily because they have tanks and jets is Fucking retarded.

I'm a gun supporter. about 90% of people support background checks, but I don't.

That being said, when Omar Matten killed those 40 or 50 fags in that club, I knew that something has to be done.

I hate secret lists and shit. And I hate what the Congress is doing. But you have to understand that retard working at the gun shop SHOULD HAVE NOT SOLD A GUN TO A TERRORIST.

It's because of losers like that guy that we all now have to suffer.

'Netherlands doesnt have enough criminals to fill its prisons as crime to drop'
“More than a third of cells are not used, and the predictions are that it is going to get worse,” said Jaap Oosterveer, a spokesman for the ministry of justice.
ayy lmao

1. Timescale of escalation. They won't send the military to squash a few bandidos with guns at first. By the time there was enough momentum for individuals to arm themselves to fight against the government that the government feels needs militaristic attention, there may be enough manpower to be a threat.

2. Military personnel. The ability for the army to neutralize its enemies is part in due to their personnel either believing or at least not objecting to killing the people they're firing on. No matter how through boot camp's brainwashing may be, I highly doubt you'll find enough people willing to shoot their.own countrymen to protect politicians.

3. International condemnation. They would be under significant pressure — political, financial, perhaps even militaristically — to not respond in that kind. Furthermore, there may be interested parties in helping arm these dissenting citizens for their own interests, whether its to secure democracy (if the US is under a tyrannical regime) or to destabilize our country.

TL;dr

How could he have known he was terrorist if the FBI couldn't get enough evidence to prosecute after a few years?

>few hundred vietnames farmer
>The whole United States Army

Neither is true.

>>Not knowing about Europol
>Loving Every Laugh

Do you actually know what Europol is, you fucking dimwit? Is Interpol a world police or maybe a just an international investigation unit network?

Stop hiding behind your finger, faggot. I wouldn't be able to sleep at night if I sold a gun to a Muslim terrorist. It doesn't matter how. Hold a fucking interview. The feds are not gods. You can do better than the fucking feds if you want. If, however, you are a redneck for a quick buck, then how can you know, amirite?

Looks like some guy with a dystopia fetish jerking it.

>We will have trained people.

And a cavalry on fat scooters.

The majority of combat veterans are dumbfuck, no brain, foot soldiers that were taking orders not taking them, btw. And many are too fucked up in the head to be of any value today.

So how could he had known?

>But you have to understand that retard working at the gun shop SHOULD HAVE NOT SOLD A GUN TO A TERRORIST.
How the fuck would some dude in a gun shop know he was a terrorist?

>Hold a fucking interview
"Hello Omar, do you plan to use this gun to kill any innocents?"
"Nope"
Yeah sounds effective.

Crime is real, guns exist and people have them. You need one too because of this and all other views on the subject are unrealistic political dick waving. Gun laws that are half measures are stupid and just make it hard for normal people to have guns, either come get them ALL or shut the fuck up cause I still need a gun.

You need a gun because other people have them. It's not ideal, but it's reality.

This. Most of America arent going to suddenly turn into rebel fighters. The government will tell them to do what they're told so they can go on working 9-5 and drinking pumpkin lattes.

>The government will tell them to do what they're told so they can go on working 9-5 and drinking pumpkin lattes.

No TV and their employer will. Americans aren't ruled by a tyrannic government, they are ruled by a tyrannic economic system and their own ignorance.

>exmaple: This guy.

itt imbeciles defend the redneck imbecile who sold a gun to a terrorist

fyi these rednecks always say the same shit "man, if I EVER see a Muslim, I will kill him with my bare hands, I tellya!

But if the Muslim wonders into your store you "How may I help you, sir? Thank you sire, may I kiss your balls?"

And now the government in on our ass. Rednecks like these are not capable of being organized. If the government ever attacked, they would be the first to die or switch sides.

Fucking faggots.

>Implying I hate Muslims
You didn't answer the question my dude. How could he have known?

It all boils down to numbers. The people have greater numbers than the govt'. They'd run out of planes, tanks, guns, bombs, etc, long before the people run out.

You're assuming a lot about the store owner. Maybe he wasn't a raving lunatic foaming at the mouth to kill a muslim?

I would have known. I would have asked him why he wants the gun. What could he say? Mumble a few words about Allah and shit, then fuck him. The correct answer for such weaponry is "if the govt or a group of people attacks me in my home or my neighborhood." If you don't answer like that and you give me some shit about Allah, or some sociopathic standardized democrat answer, I shouldn't sell you the gun.That is dangerous weapon, which can be used for good or for evil. That's not a toy, and the rednecks are proud not to run toystores. Well, if you don't want to be treated like a toyseller, maybe you shouldn't act like on. Have integrity, and if you're not sure, stop the transaction, faggot.

ATF Form 4473.

So...you used to be a huge gun lover who was against background checks, now you're a redneck/muslim hating maniac?

How do you know he wouldn't respond correctly? How do you know the owner didn't ask? Why do you sound so much like a shill? Was 9/11 planned by the U.S. Gov.t? Why do we exist? What is our purpose in the universe? How did it all start?

>If you don't answer like that and you give me some shit about Allah, or some sociopathic standardized democrat answer, I shouldn't sell you the gun.
You think Muslims are honour bound to tell the truth? He'd just say some patriotic shit.

I am against a potentially totalitarian government, faggot. I am also for privacy in general, yes. But let's face it, you come in with a brown skin and shit, you're not part of a community, and you expect not be asked a goddamn thing by the gun shop owner? He didn't ask you your SSN, he just asked you why you need the gun.

vox.com/2016/4/21/11451378/smug-american-liberalism

You know "rednecks" don't really exist to any great degree and your view on the political right has basically been invented for you by liberal comedians who make a lot of money, right? That you're just a bigot and that's the big joke? Thanks for ruining any and all chance at bi-partisan politics, you wasted both of Obama's terms - the right has no choice but to blockade the political process if you insist on treating them like children. Pull your head out of your ass before it's too late.

Kek you're my favourite troll of the day.

>white europeans

FTFY faggot.

>How do you know he wouldn't respond correctly?
> He'd just say some patriotic shit.
Probably not, though.
ANd if he did, at least you tried.
The govt wants background checks. Are that 100% proof? Hell no! But the govt has convinced the sheep that they are more effective than not having a background check

All you need to do is beat that number, and make background checks uselss. If the background check works 98% of the cases, your questions only have to work 99% of the cases, and you're good. A "clever" Muslim will slip through, but then again, one always does, even in the face of a governmental background check.

Who the hell do you think owns gun stores, professor x, mossad, the cia? The only question he could ask is, "are you muslim"? And if he'd refused to sell on that basis we'd know who Omar Mateen is because of a string of buzzfeed articles.

>But let's face it, you come in with a brown skin and shit, you're not part of a community,
Jesus wept he was an American citizen born in this country and he wasnt flagged on the list. You cant interrogate anyone not white about why they want a gun under those circumstances.

You honestly sound like someone off their meds.

I like it how you imbeciles are so butthurt that I pointed out who the real moron was, the guy who sold the rifle.

Not the govt *even if corrupt), not the Muslim (even if insane), but the actual gun seller. He was a moron, and he gave a lot of ammo to the govt to fuck us all.

And you can't get past your retarded ego to realize that. He fucked up, and you won't admit it. I'd even understand if you hated the gays, I'd understand if you were just as ill as Omar. But you are liars, truly pathetic.

If the NRA really had integrity and stood by what they preach, they would never let that cheap coward sell a gun in his life.

We have niggers. You now have mudslimes...tons of them, enjoy your skyrocketing murder rate.

Bullshit faggot, you'd be the first one whining about racism if the gun store hadn't sold a gun because the guy is Muslim. You're looking for any excuse not to blame Jihadi Jennifer and Islam for Islamic terrorism.

miasma and vital force were disproved int he 1600's...

I'm american. I think you might be misunderstanding my post.

>Probably not, though.
An assumtion based on nothing
>ANd if he did, at least you tried.
You think gun stores dont talk to their customers? You think the clerk doesnt casually and genuinely ask people what they want the gun for? ("That's a fine model sir, you going hunting this weekend?")
>The govt wants background checks. Are that 100% proof? Hell no! But the govt has convinced the sheep that they are more effective than not having a background check
I'm not sure what the fuck you're even rambling about here.