Why do Americans use so many superlative like the most, the strongest, the biggest, the bloodiest, the bravest?

Why do Americans use so many superlative like the most, the strongest, the biggest, the bloodiest, the bravest?

I was watching an American documentary and the presenter used superlative in each of his sentences, he even exaggerated.

Because we live in the greatest country on earth.

We are a proud, almost jingoistic people. Not necessarily a bad thing.

Because even their bodies deserve only superlatives

By which I mean they have sexy bodies :)

Unlike me

WORST thread on Sup Forums ever

>americans unironically think that the rest of the world couldn't live without them if they were for example wiped out by the yellowstone caldera
the world runs on high fructose syrup and hollywood movies after all

Being an American on Sup Forums is awful. Even the Indians get less shit than us.

Well, without them your country would be on first line to become a Russian oblast.

I give it 3 weeks before you're all running around eating each other while dressed in animal skins.

It's just a trick to get people to pay attention. If you have two shows, one called "Large Bridges" and the other called "The Largest Bridges in the World", which do you think people will watch?

Large Bridges of course, we're not exactly fancy people

Well the average, short attention span TV viewer would probably disagree.

Have you seen the election results? It's gonna happen soon anyway.

more like stupid

Because we're the strongest and biggest and bravest.

>americans unironically think that the rest of the world couldn't live without them
That's correct because any country that rejects us will get nuked like hiroshima.

It was a documentary about the Hittites.

Rhetoric.

This is the shittiest thread on Sup Forums

I marvel at this thread's shitliness.

Probably because only the 0.000000001% are gonna survive that.
You ded nig

Because they are the fattest