My girlfriend was over last night . woke up with a sore dick

My girlfriend was over last night . woke up with a sore dick.
>pic related
I think it is from her braces. How do I deal with this?

Get tested and dump the bitch

Stop dating girls in highschool

Find a girl who isn't into the tooth action.

Nice tiny pecker. I get the feeling that your trollin intentions were about small peters but I happen to like them.

Why would he want to do that?

Grin and bare it. Some of us would pay good money to have our 4skin chewed on.

Would you rather have a tiny dick like OP's with foreskin intact? Or normal size cut dick?

Normal and cut here. I'm not sure what I'd pick.

Keep it clean, apply neosporin (or generic of it). Don't fap till it heals.

switch to a hand job. With luck, she'll leave rings with settings on her fingers and lacerate your dick even worse.

Wtf is that pic tiny dick? Can't see shit ...at least you're getting pussy unlike every other person on what has become a piece of shit website

The only reason I get on here anymore is the pics you shouldn't share threads which happen 16 fucking times an hour wtf

Maybe just a little. But also kind of wondering. Would the people on this site that are so loyal to their foreskin sacrifice some size to keep it?

thats so small i wonder how her braces even did that

Fuck that uncut is better. Define dick dock

I've heard uncut cocks feel more pleasure

you actually have a girlfriend? are you and she into small dick humiliation or something degrading like that?

Cut off your nails for fuck sake

I'm uncut and bigger than my cut friends... >_>

The only dick I know that's bigger than mine is my BF's and he's also uncut. xD

That's like asking "Would you rather win the lottery or get AIDS?"

And they actually don't love their foreskin that much. It's like niggers who say they love being black. The say it constantly to convince themselves, not somebody else.

I've only sucked 1 dick in my life and he was uncut. Made me kind of wish I hadn't been cut either

FAGGOT ALERT EVERYONE WEE WOO WEE WOO FAGGOT ALERT