Greasedmen needs your power. Post pictures of oil based products. GREASE HIM UPPPPPPP

Greasedmen needs your power. Post pictures of oil based products. GREASE HIM UPPPPPPP

Other urls found in this thread:

oliveoiltimes.com/olive-oil-business/africa-middle-east/tunisia-has-a-moment-as-top-olive-oil-exporter/49119
youtube.com/watch?v=skN0RO3MVk4
youtube.com/watch?v=FO9H939FyHs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>We are here to wish TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU good luck on his upcoming final.

nah

tsuuuu

7-0ys

Muh

>Griezmann drinking mate
literally my dream

HHHHHNNNNNNGGGGG

I drink your milkshake

Grease gun reporting

>Griezmann drinking my mate

my dream

Those are beautiful legs.

Yes homo.

Prime shooping material right here

griezman looks a bit like scorsese in my imagination of what he'll look like oldder.

Wait just a minute.
Do soccer players shave their legs? Why?

whys he so cute bros?

Bros why is he so cute

To avoid infections in case of an injury, you stupid americunt.

What is he saying in the gif? It looks sort of like "Fi sEEEEEELLLF

To run faster

so do american football players, its not new.

you dont shave yours?
american """"""hygiene"""

FOR EVERY
>UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUST
YOU POST IN THIS THREAD, A
>TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
WILL BE REMOVED FROM TSU's POWER LEVEL

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUST

those guys got their legs constantly massaged, they have to shave it all to facilitate treatments

holy shit that is real?

that's a prolapsed anus

THICC
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

>Antoine Griezmann, the top scorer at this summer’s European Championships, has revealed the inspiration behind his eye-catching goal celebration.

>Griezmann has celebrated all but his first strike, in the group stage victory over Albania, with a quirky dance and has now explained where the inspiration came from.

>"The celebration is a dance from Drake's music video 'Hotline Bling',” the Atletico Madrid forward said.

>"I started doing it at Atletico, and then I couldn't do it against Albania because the emotion was too strong, same for the first goal against Ireland, then I remembered it, and just did it."

What a fucking pleb

yall mus b gay

You realize that all soccer pro players listen to mainstream rap right ?

I'll cringe if he does that dance when he scores the winning goal aginst Poortugal.

And the best part is, the Tunisian lad was actually right about this.

oliveoiltimes.com/olive-oil-business/africa-middle-east/tunisia-has-a-moment-as-top-olive-oil-exporter/49119

don't worry my man your gonna be seeing this instead

Is this shooped or is he seriously drinking mate?

nigga loves his mate

>Is this shooped or is he seriously drinking mate?
No it's real, he drinks it before every game I think. I remember seeing it on TV.

OUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.

youtube.com/watch?v=skN0RO3MVk4

he drinks Mate all the time

>FM

think he posts on /trb/?

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

He literally switched to Arsenal because Marseille and Lyon didn't have enough budget for transfers. He's not autistic enough for /trb/.

He plays FM with Arsenal and didnt put Giroud in the XI

is this at like a house the players are using for the Euros or something?

oh ok I see, should've googled that Clairefontaine word before posting this, sorry

>There are people on this site who wouldn't tap that

**smacks lips**

>He hasn't ever gotten a deep massage/physio or had his legs wrapped/taped up while being full hairy bearmode

It's the worst feeling so it's easier to shave.

GREASE MAN
GREASE MAN
GREASE MAN

christ.. why are yuros so goddamn awkward?

this is horrifying

Real talk:
He's gay, effeminate or weird obviously....just like any other guy you meet who shaves theie legs

That's even more cringy senpai

>french nationality
>shouts vamos after scoring, says he talks to his dog in spanish
>portuguese ancestors
>one of the few poor little white boys in the French squad
>celebrates with Drake's moves

I wonder if he feels rootless?

This is 2016 man, there are no more roots

He said he talks to his daughter in french.

>you will never massage Griezgod's thighs
damn what the fuck is the pointof lief

Every man in this picture is worth more to the US government than 99% of its own citizens

t. Kévin
Va te pendre.

Honorary uruguayan.

Fuck off

No

fuck fuck fuck

The Texas Economy.

does lube count?

OUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Eww, only good mate is mate as a tea, that infusion...ewwww

Its a fucking shit celebration though

What does it actually mean, is he bopping along to all his polyrhythmic ringtones on his old flip phones?

OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Griezmann is Gaucho

I hate this low energy beta faggot celebration

hope he breaks his fucking legs

>says he talks to his dog in spanish

fitting desu

how does a basque child end up with a german last name and a canarian-looking face?

>yurop
>filled with disgusting mutts
pick two

His footgame is strong.
10/10.

>Basque
He's Alsacian. French/German border, so it makes perfect sense to have a German last name

how he play for real sociedad then

Let's stop fucking around and admit the fact that Griezmann has long since been blacked.

Because they signed him?

you have to be basque

You are thinking of Athletic Club de Bilbao. Please leave

extra virgin just like OP

you have to be dumb

no

we have tons of people with french last names too
Mainly protestants who got LOUIS'D and fled to Prussia

FUCK OFF FROGLOVER
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

youtube.com/watch?v=FO9H939FyHs

Greasedmen, The Lord of Olive Oil.

You better score an hat trick today you fucker!

It's pretty fucking sad for the sport of soccer that this skinny fat manlet is considered a world class athlete.

The so called Basque Country in France doesn't have any special status. It's just another place.
This isn't cucked Spain where everybody and their mothers can have their own special snowflake status.

He looks exactly like, acts exactly like and plays exactly like my friend who refused to sign for any academies as a kid because his Mum poisoned his brain about professional athleticism being the work of satan.

Really makes you think...

Same age too....

And height....

where's this dance even from?