Judge somebody just from their favorite album

Judge somebody just from their favorite album

probably huffs gasoline and fucks $2 whores

I'd chill with you

My version of this album has some really fucked highs on paperhouse like they are screechy (almost like they are peaking). Is that normal?

Good choice. I bet you hang around near a sort of hipster crowd but aren't as pretentious. More scientifically minded than your peers.

Id say you enjoy psychedelics but they take you to a dark and weird place but you like that . Music has the Right to Children is better tho

Yeah there are tape sounds on mysique concrete influences on the album. Two of the members in Can studied under Stockhausen

inb4 "nu-male"

Interesting. Thanks.

I know - really generic, but no other album has moved me emotionally like this one.

Browses the deep web, but doesn't do anything criminal aside from buying weed.

probably drinks a lot of coffee

New to Sup Forums or you just started getting deep into alternative music

You enjoy long walks home after house parties when you have time to reflect, usually sad

not true but to be honest I would have guessed the same

qt grill no bf tho

Yes it's normal and it sucks, totally ruins the climax of Paperhouse in my opinion.

Either this or Winter 1972 by Kaoru Abe
You used to constantly talk about how you smoke(d) weed 1-2 times a month, but you're pretty chill now

Hard to pick just one but it's gotta be this

good recs

you seem slightly pretentious/above people but like mellow enough to where its not a problem

You're cool as fuck but very reserved.

Wrong

Cool guy
People think you're "quirky" but you're actually very self aware

You're nostalgic for another time in your life, maybe another place, but you're not quite sure where or when that was or how you'll ever get back there

Very slightly, and depending on the people.
Damn, I'm not good at this.

Pretty chill I'd say

Daydream Nation by Sonic Youth

either 14 or 33

You're probably stoned right now.

Shy bookish type

Stares pensively out the windows of coffee shops at night

Black Arsenal fan

After about 5 seconds of pondering.

Avid user on /researchchemicals/
I'd chill with you and OP too
Your parents suspect that you're gay but they are afraid to ask

Used to skate, but stopped for too long to be able to do it anymore.
You really like coffee shops, also I'm actually a white Man City fan.
You see/saw yourself as the kid with the "quirky taste".

You never intend to get dubs, but you just do.

Also, you like punk music but don't like the aesthetics and attitudes.

Never skateboarded before, but there are probably a few things that I'm probably not as good at due to being out of practice

Correct thank you

Barely talks to anyone
Plays video games

meme

borderline schizo

Don't necessarily hang around a hipster crowd but solid description
>MHTRTC is better
I love all the BoC releases but nothing tops the atmosphere of geogaddi.

Youre the coolest motherfucker around. Have you listened to long fin killie?

Since my album has now been stolen, here's my second favorite

Visits or visited sputnikmusic

Likes road trips
Into sports or some kind of physical activity

since i can't choose, you can start with indecisive

tohle je poprvý co vidím nějaký český album na Sup Forums.

>borderline
hell no
>schizoid
maybe
I am competing in kickboxing, so yes

likes to take a walk late at night
possibly feels very alienated or lonely or misses someone quite a bit
has gone through emotional turmoil

>pensively stares out of windows at night
>barely talks to anyone
spot on.

forgot to attach file

>I am competing in kickboxing, so yes
Interesting, I guessed that for you because Discipline conjures up a lot of feelings I associate with movement and motion that I also get from doing martial arts. How is kickboxing? I mainly do grappling and ground stuff now, would like to try something more striking focused again.

secretly likes feels and sung tungs more but not as much cred

Inhumanly short attention span.

Pretends to be super friendly but is a big prick.

Has a ridiculous sense of self-importance/massive ego.

Overreacts to every little thing.

Always unsatisfied with your relationships.

Lazy; has a hard time getting shit done.

High amounts of sympathy, absurdly low amounts of empathy.

Misses the forest for the trees.

24/7 sadboy for life.

Obnoxious and annoying.

Methodical and mathematical. Lacks traditional aspects of "humanity" akin to Spock from Star Trek.

The randumb person who's actually proud of being that way. Stereotypically bad kinda chaotic neutral.

LGBT+ who would rather be sad about a possibly oppressive situation rather than actually do something about it.

You continue to live where you're not comfortable for some pussy ass reason.

>post-metal garbage
Hell neckbeard-san! When's the last time you showered?

The college age version of Ebenezer Scrooge.

Tends to make promises that get broken all the fucking time.

Know-it-all who freaks and actually doesn't know shit when gets challenged by others.

Gives more importance to sounding intelligent than being intelligent.

Plays an instrument that people often think you know how to play well but you actually suck at it.

Probably own some kinda goofy pagan imagery shit.

An avid escapist whose uncaring approach to real problems makes you a borderline hedonist.

Still unsure about what to do with his life. Like elementary school kid level unsure. Gotta catch up.

Special Snowflake syndrome guy.

Get overshadowed in life by others who do similar things as you but better.

Attention whore that fails at getting attention.

Thinks they are tougher than they actually are.

fuck me up

Tries to feel better about himself by making fun of people through the most cowardly medium of all time. However in real life would never say these things because he's too much of a fucking coward to say anything to anybody. Probably will kill himself in a few weeks due to his crippling insecurity.

rip

Massive arsehole, probably voted for Trump.

Either that or he's an attention whore who needs to agro people because that's the only way he can associate with human beings. Again, probably will kill himself in a few weeks because nobody except me gives a shit about what he says.

Alt-right memer who isn't even white but pretends to like NSBM even though that's the only meme album he knows

>Gives more importance to sounding intelligent than being intelligent.
If anything I think I sound less intelligent than I am, I certainly don't deliberately try to sound intelligent. Fairly cookie cutter Aesop Rock reply though ain't it

isn't boring. excitable and up for new things? idk just taking a guess.

would be fun to hit a blunt with but would be somewhat unrelatable because 2cool4me.

Genuinely nice person who tries to stay away from conflict

has great taste in music

ty. i don't know if i'm a nice/good person but i do like to stay away from conflicts. even the smallest conflict tends to weigh on my head quite a bit.

hell ya, a fellow fan? Favorite tracks/OM albums?

Gotta say either GP or CAITPAVOW. Both albums are god tier. I like their new stuff too like ST and HFAYTD. Haven't listened to everything yet though. Kevin has such a big discography.

Sort of fine tits tho

You don't have any friends who like the same music as you, but you're content in knowing you have the superior music taste.

always good to see a fan of their older stuff. Too many people cockride HF(my 2nd fav of theirs) without ever immersing themselves in their discog because it's so big. What haven't you heard yet?

also if you like Gay Parade you should listen to Jellyfish- Spilt Milk. Pretty similar funhouse/baroque vibe

Jellyfish is great! I haven't heard most of Skeletal Lamping, False Priest, and Satanic Panic.

Would chill with

^didn't reply to your post for some reason, also forgot to mention I like Paralytic Stalks.

pic related last couple of weeks, even bought the album yesterday

would talk about songwriting with while high on weed (or acid)

does a lot of drugs
spaces out a lot

I'm this guy . That's pretty spot on, man. What's your favourite album?

this one

Satanic Panic is good as hell. A good blend of psych era Beatles and Big star with that Kevin signature sound on it. ya PS is one of my favorites of theirs too. That album's insane!

Got to see him live about a month or two in Milwaukee. What an awesome show I was right up next to him, I probably could have reached up on stage and grabbed him if I wanted. It was a tiny venue with a crowd of maybe twenty or so, however that didn't stop him from going crazy with all his props, dancers, and actors. He also didn't play a lot of stuff from Let's Relate so that was good too.

I actually live in Athens, GA his hometown so I've seen them like 5 times and met him before. I've heard from people he can be standoffish or even rude but he was crazy nice and down to earth. I told him my favorite album of his was Cherry Peel and he was shocked, and we talked a little bit about why he won't play songs from it anymore or hardly acknowledge its existence, really.

Ya he knows his fans, so he always digs back through his catalog for shows. I saw him for the kickoff show for his Innocence Reaches tour so he had to play a number of tracks from the album, but they were actually way way way better live than the studio versions, especially Different for Girls.

I agree, all the stuff he played off that album was a lot better than the studio version. Man, I wish I had stayed after the show and talked with him now. Since there was so little people there I probably could have. Also why doesn't he play his old music from the E6 days? I heard it was because the lyrics weren't necessarily true and he wanted to be "true to his fans" or something.