Hey anons. I have tripped on shrooms twice in the past 6 months, and twice on acid in the past week...

Hey anons. I have tripped on shrooms twice in the past 6 months, and twice on acid in the past week. About a week and a half ago was my first time trying acid, and I really like it. How often do you do acid, or how often is decently safe?
Also, general psychedelic thread

Leave it a month between doing any psychedelics. Or binge them and ruin your head forever, up to you.

Acid works if you do it at least a week apart, else decreasing effects. Enjoy yourself but make sure to take more each time if you keep having good experiences so you learn more.

I know the tolerance builds very quickly, so I do plan to wait a little bit. Is there anything that I really need to worry about? The main long term effects I've read about are having flashbacks, or bringing out mental illnesses early

the other anons already answered it correctly. A minimum break of one week between psychedelic experiences, ideally a month to avoid becoming too much of a "head"

Agree 90%.
About once a week for full experience.
You don't need to increase your dosage each use though. Unless you want to. Your brain stem can only handle so much man. Don't put it into overdrive. Wasted money

this. Even with weed, you imbalance your dopamine receptors and production. If you didn't know, excess dopamine production causes schizophrenia; Hence why schizophrenia symptoms are common on psychedelics.

I've been smoking weed daily for a hot minute, I was just asking about other psychedelics as I am just now starting to get into them

Diminishing effectiveness with frequency any more then once a week. However if you really want that lsd magical/novel type feeling i would say no more then once a month.

Also i highly recommend taking lsd with a chick if you know one willing. Sex is hreat for takimg you mimd off of being tense, and everytime my ex wife and i used lsd she would cum non-stop. Not to mention youll be able to go like 10x an hour and still get hard

On second thought youre probably a faggot and all that was lost on you

Solid advice. My parents know a couple who's son went to india and binged psychedelics. He then flew to Israel and was hospitalized there at a mental institution. His dad had to fly to Israel to get the faggot back to the US, and to this day (this happened a few years ago) his mental capacity is so low he probably counts as retarded.

>How often do you do acid, or how often is decently safe?
When i first got hold of the stuff I was doing it every week, if not every other week for a good month or two. After the honeymoon period with LSD i now only take it every couple of months or so.
Safety wise, you could probs take LSD once a week until your personality erodes, id recommend at the most once a month, just to give some reflection/implementation time.

I had sex with my gf the second time I tripped, the first time we both tripped with a bunch of friends and didn't fuck.

Sex was pretty cool, I saw colors and lights and shit with every pump

For me it was the opposite though, I couldn't cum because my mind was just elsewhere and I couldn't focus on us fucking

This user here
I've been in mental hospital due to psychedelics
Just don't take legal highs and know you'll be fine. Going a bit crazy for q half second will happen because you let it happen to see if it will; this is the best learning experience you can have and will make you braver and happier in the long run. Trust yourself, you're bigger than to be truly vulnerable to mundane issues.
It took me 3 years to get to that point and it was instructive. My main problem was that I didn't know how to take enough to genuinely respect it so I came back really frequently. Keep your dosages real and you'll be good to go

I planned to go a bit crazy with it while I don't have classes, but when they start back up in August I won't be doing it nearly as much.

But once a week is alright? I have had nothing but good experiences and just love the way I feel while on acid. But I don't want to binge and fuck myself for life just because I like it

The first use of a psychotropic renders you not the person you were after taking it. Multiple uses of said chemicals, either lab created or organic, only exasperate the condition with your brain chemistry. Fucking summer fags...

second this, youll know when youre doing it too much, acid is funny like that. i only do it rarely now maybe every few months if that; i dont have any supply at all, if i did i wouldnt do more than once a month or so
>my favorite drug

Read anything by
Robert Anton Wilson
Timothy Leary
John Lilly
Terence McKenna

is it possible to get 'cid in amsterdam?

How could it not be?
That's a big city, and some with only a few thousand people have LSD in it.

Sorry I wasn't clear, I meant how to go about getting it, I'll be staying there for 2-3 days in august

>But once a week is alright?
I'm not gonna say its A-Okay but if your doing that for a month I'd say you wont go wrong in the head.
>I don't want to binge and fuck myself for life just because I like it
You'll know when you've had enough acid, thats how i kind of came to an end of my binging. You kind of just don't feel the need to take it as often. You're used to the giggles and happiness that comes before the trip, used to the intensity of colour and used to the 4 hours your trying to get to sleep after tripping, you almost feel like you're not gonna value the trip if you do take it. Just don't get to that point and you'l be fine. Oh, and remember that we're all gonna die and nothing matters but thats part of the reason life's great. And love your friends.

>pic