They also say they want to fight for the right to open carry...

They also say they want to fight for the right to open carry. The shooter (if what I'm being told is right) was an ex member of our military and had no priors so nothing would have shown on a background check. This is why we don't need these damn guns in anyone's hands.

Get them off the street!!

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BUT MUH GUNZ

Great point OP

Wew lad this is gonna be a doozy of a thread.

so good they won't even reply.

Checked and Keked

How do they know there were 20?
Also the only open carriers I saw were niggers.

There were 300 police officers there and they couldn't stop him, either...? Took a robot with a bomb to stop him. Nice try, though.

Awesome b8

Here's your (You)

>OC'ers shoot the shooter
>get fucking lit up by literally every cop there

OC is an exercise of the 2nd amendment. It's a symbolic thing.

And if you knew jack shit about firearms or carrying, you'd know one of the biggest rules of carrying is that your gun is strictly to protect yourself, not others.

1/10 for making me reply

>One of the OC's has his picture REPEATEDLY blasted on the internet
>Forced to turn himself into police to avoid getting fucking shot in the face
>HURR DURR LEMME JUST RUN IN LIKE RAMBO AND START POPPING OFF SHOTS WITH SCARED ASS COPS EVERYWHERE GREAT IDEA

Shit b8

How about you go fuck yourself. First off the police were there. Opencarry doesnt mean you start shooting randomally especially when the police are already there. best thing to do is to let the police handle it. When the police are not there there and some fuck nugget is killing someone or robbing a store then yes you pull your weapon and kill the fuck. God liberals like you are such fucking idiots.

It was a sniper you retard, you can't shoot at someone who can shoot people up to a mile away....

>sniper

Consider not eating up the medias bullshit

shooter was sniping from an elevating position
the guy who shot-while-running the cop behind the concrete pillar had clearly some military training

You are correct. The general populace of the USA would be much better off if guns were strictly controlled and banned.

The case of "need guns to protect against the government" is complete fantasy as any government armed forces or state swat has 100 times more training and access to equipment designed to royally fuck you, as proven by the bomb robot that blew up the shooter.

The fundamental problem though is that gun regulations, especially in US, DON'T FUCKING WORK, EVER.

The only realistic solution to the problem is a) pass a law where everyone who does not have a criminal record MUST have a CCW weapon on them, and b) MUST take the required training and pass a situational response test twice a year that involves testing the response time and accuracy with gun.

People will still get shot, don't get me wrong, but it be the case of 1 or 2 people getting ventilated as opposed to 5 or 10 or 20 as it happens now.

Not even American, but this seems pretty much right. Seems like there is a shooting every few days over there, and all those rednecks are always talking about how they need to their guns to protect themselves, yet none of these open-carriers ever do shit.

bait or not, what OP is saying isn't wrong. Americans are always talking themselves up about how they need their guns for protection, you see all these videos and pics of fat cunts in camo outfits trying to be soldiers, me and my room mate were talking about it the other day and even then, the topic came up about how none of these open-carriers ever do shit to stop any of these shootings,
then you get guys like this who, when push comes to shove make up excuses and say lame shit like "oh it's only symbolic", like really?

You americans are fucked.

By the same logic police don't stop it either since there were cops in attendance. So now what, commie?

what about the illiterate conscripts fucking us in the middle east with outdated weaponry and only one book?

they do do shit
guess why you don't hear about it?
another reason is that mass shootings usually occur in gun free zones

How hard is it to understand that shooting a gun while there are HUNDREDS of scared ass cops around is a BAD FUCKING IDEA.

They have literally no way of determining who the enemy is, because not all BLM members are even black. You don't just run into a situation like that and start firing off shots.

Also, my guns are for defending ME. If I think I have a better chance of surviving by GETTING THE FUCK OUT OF THERE I am going to. The constitution gives us the right to defend OURSELVES with firearms, it doesn't say shit about having any obligation to put my life on the line for the fist of the government who has never done anything more than protect the assets of the rich and be a controlling arm of an authoritative state.

Are they just suppose to shoot blindly at someone they can't see? Or perhaps they should confuse the police and get shot themselves.

More bomb robots obviously

yeh? what about all the other fucking shootings? the school shootings, the movie- theatre shootings, the workplace shootings, theres a new one every week. No-one ever does shit. Then after it's all over, all you fat cunts come out like "oh guns dont kill people, people kill people!", yeh like no shit, guns dont grow legs and become sentient and go around of their own accord shooting things, but i've never heard a decent argument for guns in that country. The best one you had was "muh protection" but like i said, no-one ever does shit. Fucking fathers killing their kids accidently at shooting ranges, little girls accidently shooting the instructors at shooting ranges coz the parents gvae her an automatic, literally every week there some new shooting in America. And Open carriers NEVER do anything, they're just full of hot air.

Running away was the only sane thing to do, but laying face down on the ground and not moving would have been second place. Shooting? No.

Doesn't the constitution say a free state?
Pretty sure it says fuck all about self defence
Not b8ing, just curious

Guns are fun to shoot for sport and hunting and lots of other stuff besides killing people.

More people die every year from car crashes than guns, don't hear anyone asking for speed limits on their cars.

More people die every year from heart disease and complications directly related to obesity, don't hear anyone asking for calorie limits.

Fuck off, I like guns...

You're a 20 year old straight, white, American male.
stfu

Do your part and sign

petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

and exactly how many of those protesters got shot?

actually this means the gun grabber argument of:
>if people carried guns, they would shoot each other in a mass shooting
is bullshit.

The open carriers didn't panic and shoot each other, and they didn't shoot anyone else.

>School
>Work
>Movie
These are all gun free zones. No shit a law abiding citizen didn't have a gun there.

> don't hear anyone asking for speed limits on their cars.

Since we have speed limits on the roads, maybe we should have bullet control on bullets in flight. Like, if the bullet is headed for a black person, the anti-racism sensor triggers and diverts the flight to the nearest white guy.

Affirmative action bullets?

The jews did this

>As you could quickly localize someone shooting
from distance this easy

Come on, open carry is kinda stupid, but this doesn't even make sense

/thread

I was thinking more of making bullets out of work applications so they'd bounce off and not hurt them.

Ohhh goddamnit here we go :

Carrying a firefarm : You can't shoot what you can't see - ol' boy was hidden, he wasn't tracking an individual - he was targeting and advertised rally.

The reason the "open carriers" weren't trying to aim in to return fire, was because as soon as they got a firing posture, they'd look like the enemy and get shot by police.

In a scenario where 1 bad guy has a gun, 500 cops have guns, and you're standing there being an idiot at a rally with a gun.. you better not draw that fucking thing if you want to go home. I'll agree everyone in the BLM movement are idiots - but they do have a right to carry regardless.

Not going to go look up fbi data for your retarded ass, but go look up the millions of break ins, that happen each year, and out of those millions how many are violent towards the victim, and out of those - how many are stopped in their tracks by gun owners.

Then the number you can't look up, is the number of criminals dissuaded from committing a crime on account of the fact they know they might get shot (which is why there's more break ins in gun free zones)

Now lets talk about the fucked up skewed numbers, how people want to say "theres only a handful of legal killings per year" - yeah, look up non-lethal legal shootings, legal gun owners are out to protect themselves, not to kill. Its like 50 legal kills a year, 15,000 legal shootings where they just protect themselves or their family, or the innocent people around them - disabling the bad guy but not killing him - he still goes to trial... after a hospital visit.

Any pussy ass moron who thinks guns don't make things better, lets ship your ass to fallujah, where the city is "disarmed", but i bet your ass will get dragged out in the street if the sunni masses don't like something you do, and lets see how many body parts you get smashed, ripped off, and whether you survive it or not.

get more guns on the street plz / thx.

daily reminder that any asshat with a drone, an aerosol can, and some matches, could have stopped this shit.

>inb4 herp skynet, killer robots