So I just turned 18 today. Got kicked out of the house...

So I just turned 18 today. Got kicked out of the house. On the streets of NYC and my battery life is at 48% as I am typing this.

Can we get a feels thread going?

Get a job

Bumping for some feels

Or just rob some people, it's so fucking easy

The competition is high here, especially during the summer with all the businesses looking for minors(age 14-17). And it could take weeks just to get some sort of response, if I even get accepted anyway.

What about asking robros for help? I'm sure there is many in NYC that will let you crash and eat a few meals at their place in exchange to be fucked up the ass. I mean even a NEET can help just tell their parents you guys are friends and doing a sleep over

Suck cock with the remaining life on ya phone go to craigs list find man on man section hook up with one tell him your homeless need a place to crash and will blow him

Post pic of where you are right now or didn't happen

Right in the f33ls bro

Did you parents give you forewarning? And why can't you get a job lots of places hire; fast foods, department stores, factories.

checked

show us the place you sleep tonight with timestamp faggot

Damn, that is.. that's..damn

That's why you don't just put in applications, you ask to speak to the manager, look him/her in the eyes and say "I really would like this job, thanks in advance for reviewing my application!" then hand the application directly

Cool story bro

I see these threads every now and then. I feel bad for you man, I just can't understand why a family would kick their children out. That's fucking bullshit. They're the ones who brought you here, they should do whatever they can to set you up for a good life so you can create your own and carry their legacy with you, unless maybe you've murdered someone or done some real serious shit. Is this an American thing? I just don't understand.

Get to a starbucks to recharge your phone.

Reddit has /r/homeless it has links to resources and a lot of advice

want to meet ill grab you few hot drinks cheer you up........

Go back to the black lives matter protest now Tyrone...

The lack of warm meat surrounding one's reproductive organ, and high pitched sounds of pleasure and confirmation, is enough to make a man go insane

I hope you'll do fine, Homeless-user.

What am I saying? Of course you'll be fine!
Don't give up! Just keep on pushing forward!
Trust in the kindness of people.

bumping for more feels

What the hell did you do to your parents?

Hit up any youtuber that lives in NY and tell them you're a fan followed by a situation, see if they will help you out for dat sweet sweet publicity. Or dont, I don't care user, you're one out of 7 billion. The sooner you realize you dont matter, the better.
God I love being white.

I came out to them and told them I was gay, all I got was "this is a house of god" and they told me to leave, I tried to argue but it was no use tbh.

Prepare to fucking cry.

Your parents sound shitty. I would go any family friends for room and sympathy. Preferrably someone who will be pissed at your parents

Dishwasher at hotel, maybe?

>turned 18 today
>kicked out of the house
>On the streets of NYC
>battery life is at 48% as I am typing this.
>battery life is at 48%
>battery life
>48%
is this b8 I see?

>4/10 girl at college
>shy, smart, likes to read and draw, we have similar taste in music, movies and tv shit
>never talked to her
>im already imagining out life together

Kill me.

OP, just go to any gay establishment and explain your situation(ask for the boss).

>god i love being white
mysides.png

for a job I mean, not to suck dick!

kek
my life would have been so much better if my mom walked out
this story was same with me except instead of leaving when I was 5 she finally divorced my dad when I was 13

Just play Pokemon go and catch Pokemon until your the best. Bitches love the best

Try asking her out. Tell her you think she is beautiful.
It'll be hard, but you can do it. If she says no, then that is something you know and can move on from.