ITT: people explain why every poor persons house is messy as fuck

ITT: people explain why every poor persons house is messy as fuck

So I admit I come from a white middle class house and now again things get untidy but we keep on top of it

Whenever I go to my poor friends house it always looks like this??? And I know a couple of friends who's parents are on benefits (welfare) and I just think they're doing fuck all, all day can't they just spend like one hour cleaning up their shithole house??

Other urls found in this thread:

cracked.com/blog/5-things-nobody-tells-you-about-being-poor/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Poor people live in smaller spaces and there's less space for all their shit.

Also, if you live in a box in a bad neighborhood, you're going to have less pride over keeping it looking nice.

So it feels like they have more stuff

They lack motivation

When I went to university I lived in a small flat and I kept it tidy by having less shit and putting it away

What, lying on the ground?

They can't afford a cleaner

how can poor people live with disgusting carpet and linoleum?
eating food off of a dirty counter
cooking with a microwave covered with dried marinara and cheese
living among their dirty animals and never pick up after them.
extreme pic attached

are poor people even much different than animals?
i honestly have trouble seeing any humanity in them when i look in their eyes.

Which is ironic because poor people are cleaners

PARADOX

Many have lost the spark in their life due to their humdrum existence. The light dies in their pupils and they become bags of meat wandering towards a crematorium and the cheapest urn with a will that reads "scatter my ashes in that park where I once went and we had a picnic and I was happy for a hour"

they on drugs.

As Above, So Below

you may be right.
and it is also their demeanor and mannerisms that give me that feeling.

Cleaners are only for the super rich in England so most people clean their fucking houses like responsible people

theyre messy because they are

pic related

Literally no point. Who are they trying to impress? the also poor neighbours next door? Nah. Motivation to live in a tidy environment dies when you have a shit life that has led you to live in a shit house where you can barely afford to pay your bills. Living unhappily. Cleanliness is not an issue, it's something they don't worry about. Look at African slums, same deal.

because rich people have a mexican that cleans up everything for them

Oh god that made me gag

Poorfag here. I work two jobs at 65hrs a week on minimum wage which is 1800/mo. Gov takes 22% so I get 1450. Healthcare takes another 200/mo. Down to 1250. Cheapest rent here is 450 for a 1 bedroom place due to richfag landowners. Down to 800. Electricity 200, water 20, sewage&waste 25, internet 80. We're down to 475. Car insurance 150, gasoline 80. Student loan 50. Down to 195/month I have for food, fun, games, or house supplies. I literally have 3 hours a day to myself if I sleep regularly. I get once a week to tank out and clean. If ANYTHING goes wrong with my car, house, or job, I go back to couch crashing. This is the reality of income gaps vs work hours, and I have 10 yrs work experience plus an associates degree. Welcome to America.

If you don't have nice things to create an environment you like, it's hard to take care of it.
Same reason a lot people who're self-loathing are often unhealthy/self-destructive.

Sometimes cleaning isn't about living one of the main factors is not getting ill from all the bacteria growing everywhere. Also a clean house gives you a sense of pride and responsibility something I guess poor people lack

Move?
I'm sure another state has better pay, etc.

that sounds so sad..

It's not something to worry about to them. Too busy working multiple jobs for shit pay, or smoking meth. Whatever is keeping them in that situation.

no one gets min wage for 10 years exp, for fucks sake any fast food place if you actually work for more than 6 month youll be a shift lead making 1-3$ over min wage at minimum.

I fucking hope. I live in Louisiana btw. Been clawing to escape since high school. Never go to Louisiana. Ever.

my nice kitchen

That's just a whole other level

theres at least one dead baby lost in the fringe

The American dream!

That's economic slavery folks.

damn, that sucks.

I usually can make 5-10k monthly from literally doing nothing, i have an online business that i setup years ago that runs itself.

Because our lives are worthless and we realise that, and so we put 0 effort into our lives and wait to die

When the upcoming race/civil war happens I'm going to enjoy slitting the throats of people like you with a dull knife.

Why bother? When daily life is an uphill battle you tend to focus your energies elsewhere.

I'll trade you anytime. Come down to this swamp-ass crooked state. Show me how to do better. I was roommates with a guy from Massachusetts who was in a million dollar sellers club up there. He came down because he thought it was cheaper to live here. After 6 months of unemployment, he moved back.

What's the online business?

Part of it has to do with the kind of work you do. If you are working full time blue collar physical labor, you are physically tired when at home and have little motivation to put more physical effort into cleaning.

Office jobs and similar stuff can be mentally exhausting, but leave you with enough physical energy to be motivated enough to clean.

It's almost as if people who are too lazy to work hard to make money are also too lazy to keep their house clean.

Jeez, OP. You might be on to something.

Nice. The first time in my life I had internet was in college though. By that point, everyone was panicking over Fannie&Fredie and web-based businesses going under.

selling private labelled health and beauty products on amazon. They are shipped directly from the factory to Amazon's warehouse where they ship it whenever someone orders.

Then only thing I ever do i tell the factory to place a new order every once in a while, usually in 1,000 unit increments.

I was even offered a $7k loan from Amazon, not even considering though because I don't need it.

btw, those BTC I have were all bought at >$400 each. current price is ~$650

If they had self-respect and self-discipline they wouldn't be poor.

It's really that simple. I know some "poor" people who working (hard) and their homes don't look like this. I also know some welfare people and some alcoholics and their homes totally all look like this shit.

This.

nah brah don't blame your location for your shitty life choices or outright stupidity for you to only be able to hold down 2 poorly paying part time jobs with a degree and 10 years of work experience

i moved TO louisiana when I was 18, 4 days out of high school, to work for 7 dollars an hour in june of 2004

2 years ago in march of 2014 i started my own company. i have 7 employees. i make 60k/yr before you account for my 400/mo health insurance that my company pays for and my 500/mo truck note that my company pays for, plus bonuses. all of that considered i'm closer to 80k/yr

because i fucking worked hard for 10 years and didn't knock up sluts and have kids i could afford nor did i waste my money going to college to get a shit degree

louisiana has been great to me you just fucking suck at life sorry bro

600>400

Come to Florida, shit is better here for the most part. If you want good pay and can stand heat work for the rich horse people down here

meant to say

wow, look at you. Must suck being this insecure with no friends cause no one likes a braggart

Damn man hope you hit the lotto

Yeah, you sound like the exact type of person who'd end up insane or on drugs if you were born to a family with an income less than 15,000 a year. "Attitude creates environment" kind of thinking.

because poor people dont know how to work

Im not the one who posted that, but I am a poorfag in a similar situation. Moving costs money. You have to rent a moving truck, quit your current job, Have first and last rent payment, security deposit, hook-up charges for utilities, etc. All things a poor person can't afford. Can't even try to save up when you barely make ends meet. Shit, I can't even afford the gas to go try to find a better local job, if I had the time that is.

I'm no businessman but if I'm correct you basically sell products on Amazon that the original company does not sell on Amazon?

>You have to rent a moving truck,
nope

It's their personality type. If they are willing to stay on Welfare and not actually get a job, how do you think they're gonna live their regular lives?

>Gov takes 22%
Welcome to the modern world. Take pride in the fact that millions of people sit on their ass all day while being funded by you, who can barely get by while working all the time.

What's your company?

Wow so many business men on b...

John Cheese wrote an exceptional article on cracked pretty much outlining how totally fucked poor people get.

>blame the lazy minority instead of the thousands in the 0.1% to scheme you out of as much money as they possibly can.

Fucking dumbass. Learn how the world works.

I basically make up my own product name and label (I pay someone to design it), and the factory puts it on one of their original products. So, I have my own product that I am selling on Amazon without dealing with competitors selling the same thing.

This is just what private labeling is, its actually extremely easy to do.

How did you begin working in this business?

my favorite part about this scene is the wall decorations

This is not some place they spent three years in before mommy and daddy helped them move to a new spot.

This is where all the shit the family owns has to be. Not one person a family. You fuckin nigger.

cracked.com/blog/5-things-nobody-tells-you-about-being-poor/

You're hilarious. What's your credit score starting "Just out of high school." Did you pay for the 16 grand a year for college out of your own pocket or did Mommy and Daddy put you through on "good faith"? Maybe you were even lucky enough to go to a Triple A high school who had Tops and Honors. Count yourself dumb and lucky. May you drown in complete and successful competence, good sir.

I have learned how the world works you fucking nigger. The government uses my money to bribe niggers like you into voting for them. The rich are shit, but so is everyone else.

Poor person living in messy house here

I work from 7-7 5 days a week, when I'm at home with my girlfriend we usually just want to relax and play vidya, have sex or read.

The apartment we live in is shit, it has a shitty toilet which flushes properly like a quarter of the time, there is no hot water, and we don't have AC or heating, and instead we have to resort to wearing heavy clothing in the winter and using shitty clip fans in the summer. Luckily we don't have any cockroaches as there are not many people in the apartment and its too probably too cold here for them most of the year.

Our apartment we pay something equivalent to like 190$ US in rent, and if it's clean its easier to break into or possibly set fire, the building is very poorly made and is falling apart in the walls, and there are fucking Gopniks everywhere in my neighbourhood, there are also lots of homeless children in this neighbourhood who I fear might try and climb into my window if I leave it open in the summer.

Fuck this place, I can't be bothered to clean my apartment because it's shitty as fuck and I work too hard for this shit

Oh I thought you were the other type were companies buy things that are not available in their country I.e make up that's only available in America and order it in bulk (obviously cheaper) and then sell it at a slightly higher price in their country because it's obviously not avaible/expensive shipping...

>people explain why every poor persons house is messy as fuck
Poor people are (generally) poor because of poor decisions. There is a lot of luck involved but short-sighted thinking is a great handicap.
Laziness is one outcome of poor decision-making.

Tell us this way user if it's so easy

Lol dumb beaner thats because the rich dont have time to clean they got business to run and make money they aren't necessarily lazy.

I can't stand a dirty house, a little cluttered is ok but actual dust and dirt and unwashed dishes bug me if it is left like that for a long time. And it's not only poor people. I dog-sat for my friend for a few days while he and his wife were out of town and I got so tired of the dust, dog and cat fur that I went home and got my old vacume cleaner and vacumed most of their house. I also took their door mats outside and beat them cleaner. He has a good job, makes a lot more than I do, but I'm a poorfag.

How do you recommend I move my belongings to a different place then user? Anyhow, the point is, moving is expensive. If we're living paycheck to paycheck, we don't have the money to invest in ourselves to better our lives.

You'll be the first to die.

Burn and sell. Move with a few suits of clothes and a sleeping mat. If you get that desperate anyway.

'Poor people' it doesn't indicate a family but hey you're the one implying that poor people breed like rats...

Secondly mommy and daddy didn't help. I worked my ass off for the deposit and six months rent I had to save obviously you wouldn't know about moving because I don't think your shit sloshing family could even save up for a deposit and would probably spend it on booze

>poorfag bringing knife to gun fight
Good luck.

I make $4300 a month and I feel poor as fuck.
$1300 goes to taxes though.

Individuals and families on welfare isn't the problem. Major corporations getting billions of dollars in corporate welfare, that's a problem. The state spending 50k-85k a year on each and every person in prison is a problem. The US giving billions of dollars per year to countries that hate us is a problem. People in poverty (whether they're on drugs or not) getting $150/month in food stamps should be the least of a taxpayers concern.

>ITT: people explain why every poor persons house is messy as fuck
here's two guys I ran in to:

>older poorer guy
>skimps when ever he can
>retired but grabs acting gigs when ever he can (local movies as extra)
>rents a house
>house is spotless

>older retired guy
>speaks several languages
>volunteers his time
>doesn't work
college educated
>house is a disaster
>old newspapers
>tons of books
>unopened mail laying by front door mail slot

Sometimes people's mental conditions determine how they live.

Kek

>poor people logic

You haven't got a fucking clue what poor is lel

found the leftard. how sweet your faux concern.
going for your humanitarian merit badge?

Only 1300?? Holy shit i earn 3900 and i have to pay 2000 taxes fucked up shit germanys money system sucks

cool story bro

I'm from Omsk, Russia

Well I can not talk on behalf of all of the poor peoples of the world I can tell you this

Me and almost every single person I know lives paycheck-to-paycheck, nobody here has been educated enough to get a good job, and the economy is bad and keeps getting worse, whilst the rich Russians can easily weather the storm by merely cutting on frivolenet spending, we poor Russians hope that our job is not one of the next ones cut in light of this recession. This city has crime and drug problems like you would not believe, my girlfriend has had two siblings die of heroin overdose and I have already been broken into once, murders around here are very common, as are break-ins, drug dealing, black markets etc. This is life here

I am very tired most of the time, I have to work around 55-60 hours a week to keep my job and make enough money to live, but I don't know how much longer I will keep that job as the economy keeps getting more and more shit here. And I may have to sell what few luxuries I have to live

Homelessness is common here, every day on my way to work I see old men in the street and homeless children aggresively begging for money, orphans, abusive parents, children being abandoned by the parents and the authorities doing nothing are all very common around here. The police almost never do anything unless there is money involved, I have never heard of the police solving fucking anything in this shithole of a city, there have been rumors that they have special holes in their gloves for bribe money

I want to do something and maybe move to the west one day, but that would require me losing my job and I would have to take out loans to move anywhere and possibly sell of valuables, and I would have to possibly lose connection to the few people I care about in life. I hate my life but everyone else here seems to so it's ok.

Take note, richfags only pay about 15 percent effective income tax. Look up Mitt Romney's taxes.

You pay a higher percentage than that fuck does.

to you maybe. but then you're probably a loser.

This must be BS, how is your english so damn good?

Theyre lazy and don't care about anything. That is why they are poor. Successful people have discipline and motivation, and it transfers to keeping up an image.

years of internet

Most Russians who shitpost on this autistic forum have good English.

Almost made it through without gagging until i got to the shoe cream. I'm messy, but God damn, that's awful.

Also in Fl, I buss tables 38-44 hours weekly and make 250-330$ a week.

give me your skype or some other contact info, I actually need a Russian translator and willing to pay you well. I'm dead serious about this.

It often seems to be animal owners, I find people with doge(s) and/or cat(s) a lot of the time have messy, smelly houses and yards

Last person who told me that made me translate some shitty fanfiction shit than blocked me and never ended up paying me

How can I trust you?

What is "organization" but hiding things in the same spot for those without the mental capacity to remember everything's location?

so if I clean my house will I become rich?

i'm not going to have you translate fanfiction

This is me, I have another business that involves me talking to Russians, and I really need a good russian translator. We can work out some payment method so you feel safe about it.

Just give me your contact info and ill explain things further. It could be a life-changing moment for you.

Just think how much worse your country would be with niggers.
If you know any beautiful russian mail-order-brides let me know, I would be happy to bring them here to Canada.