Tfw just broke up with my gf because it's our anniversary this Sunday and I want to watch the game downtown

>tfw just broke up with my gf because it's our anniversary this Sunday and I want to watch the game downtown

Can he do it? Can he finally bring it home? Will he bring joy to millions of Portuguese around the world in our time of need?

youtube.com/watch?v=0ZMkXBXjrFI

>tfw this was one of the best moments in my life
>tfw would follow our captain into battle any day

he can and he will

you did the right thing bro

>breaking up with your gf for international football
kinda dumb desu, if it was a UCL match, or a classic, i understand, but EURO is just kinda dumb

>that fucking TSUUUUU after the celebration
absolutely based

>he broke up with his gf to watch his country get humiliated

Fuck off you unpatriotic leech

Fucking hell it's like 2 hours out of the day, she couldn't possibly just fit it in along with whatever other shit you could do? Sounds like you dodged a cunty bullet OP.

Girlfriend sounds boring brah

Dont understand why Women wouldn't wanna be a part of pretty much a National Celebration just cos its based around Football

>times when he celebrated with passion instead of this faggatory new TSUUUUUUUUUUU

You deserve a nice girl.
You did the right thing.

this, desu senpai

France is gonna cuck you so hard that your ex will come crawling to suck OUIMAN's dick

Nani will bring it home!

>national celebration
When asked yesterday what the mood was like in Portugal. ..

You're full of shit. How awful could a GF possibly be that she wouldn't want to watch Portugal in the finals on your anniversary?

>mfw Portugal loses and she celebrates it with a French BBC

Wtf i hate portugal now

He's right that we aren't on a complete national fever like we were in 2004 but we're still celebrating a lot. It's impossible for you to ignore football because you'll be hearing screams and horns across the street the second a goal happens.

yfw LeNaldo wins one for the gal

why doesn't she wanna watch the fucking euro final? what does she wanna do instead?

>can he do it?
Who? Renato Sanches?
Because penaldo has been mostly carried by this team

>It's impossible for you to ignore football because you'll be hearing screams and horns across the street the second a goal happens.

this shit is annoying as fuck, my neighboors TV is like 1 second ahead of mine so i have to turn my tv volume really high so i dont ear their screams, in the first goal vs wales i eared them scream goal while the ball was in mid air it really spoiled the moment

i have the same problem with my uncle and his retarded friends
fucking retard completely ruined my immersion during the spain game with their screeching

>my neighboors TV is like 1 second ahead

me too

it's just.. different

you have to remember we got buttblasted a lot in the past 6 years, sent home twice by fucking spain who would eventually win the cup, once 1-0, other in penalties, then do I even have to remind you how shit we were in 2014? you were in our group...

plus this year it's a fucking joke, what do you expect? we drew 3 times in a joke group, then we fluked our way through every team, now we are in the finals but it really doesn't feel like it

> my neighboors TV is like 1 second ahead

for some god forsaken reason someone in my neighborhood is at LEAST 5s ahead of everyone else, I heard goal before the ball left the corner in my screen

noice. i hope the best for portugal. cheered for them since the first game. put carvalho instead of danilo in and you will unlock the magic between him and sanchez. also no joao mario and you can blast france to the heavens. TSUUUUUUUUUUU

>mfw when every other car in my neighbourhood has a portuguese flag on it

>beating fucking wales was the best moment of your life
let's just leave that there for a while....

>being a faggot who can't read on purpose

He can. He will. He is the GOAT, he is our saviour. We charged him with meme magic, he is gonna unleash it all.

He will reach the promised land and we will awe at the sight.

>you now remember the battle of neurenberg

Dude, some faggot on my neighborhood was launching fireworks after the 1st goal.
Yes it is different from when we hosted the cup, the environment was different, the coach told everyone to support the team by hanging flags, the whole changes mainly in lisbon with the 2 new stadiums, with the whole tourist movement, fuck, even the subway got cellphone connection. Everyone was hyper because everything was awesome back then.
The spirit was much different, but people are happy, anyone with a open window will listen people screaming on goals.

No shit, you're asking NEETs who won't go into a fan zone and watch the game with strangers because muh personal space, it's great here, not as good as 2004 because we are not the hosts, we did have a shitty "official" song for the euro but thankfully it disappeared, there has been celebration on the streets after every single game and although you don't see as many flags hanging for the windows or cars you can still feel how this is the the main focus of the entire country by reading or watching the news and how every single company is trying to exploit the team to sell their products.

>Breaking up
>Not just pretending to forget it and let her be mad for a while

You're going to regret it when Portugal chokes as usual

Telling your hand its going to have to wait a few hours is not breaking up with your gf

French NT is immune to meme magic. It's her main quality.

Pls Cristiano, do it

France will absolutely smash Poortugal.