Also New Girl Season 5 discussion

>Holy shit her tits got huge

She had a baby

Is that rain?

push up bruh

Girls are sneks

she literally became a new girl

Who's that girl?

Shitting out a human turd will do that to you.

Disgusting.

holy shit....................bruh...............................

I was obsessed with zoo from 18-22 and stopped giving a fuck for a few years but yes I'm fine with this, peng bubs

what's the best season

Didn't think she was the type to get implants, but ok.

Her tits are full of milk

Season 4 personally. But I just like Coach, also Nick and Schmidt bromance was perfect at that time.

Any recent zooey panties in this?

Was she preggers? Did she get any hairier?

Her sister's tits also blew up when she had a baby. The second time especially.

she stopped waxing her pussy when she got pregnant as it was too awkward and she enjoyed her new style down there so she's left it unkempt

nice

was there ever any at all?

season 2

I wish Zooey would get chubby.

>Hi I'm Sam guess what I have two dads my dads are gay take that social norms
>Hi I'm Schmidt's mom hey guess what I'm GAY GAYYYY GAYYYY I HAVE A GAY GIRLFRIEND WHO IS GAY WITH ME BECAUSE IM ALSO GAY ALSO SHE'S BLACK AND IM WHITE HOLY SHIT
>Woah back up I'm Jess' friend Sadie the gynecologist hey I'm totally gay and I'm having a gay baby with my gay fiance just so you know and I'm not even a man isn't that like so crazy wow society really has come a long way yknow
>Hey it's the opening of Season 4 like holy shit we just went to so many weddings and some of them were gay weddings isn't that progressive?
>Dude a whole episode about feminism lmao
>Another episode where someone makes some comment about women and she LITERALLY LITERALLY says "DUDE IT'S 2016"

Fox shows are bullshit now.

I'm happy Coach comes back though.

Yes in one episode she wore panties and bra and some strappy thing which covered her navel
In another episode she pulled down her jeans and showed a guy her sexy boyshort panties

That's actually a pretty accurate description of LA

BRAVO
R
A
V
O