So we can safely say this thing will be gone in 20 years right?

so we can safely say this thing will be gone in 20 years right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XwIFWAaV4i0&feature=youtu.be&t=2h17m55s
dailywire.com/news/6932/london-mayor-reassures-immigrants-after-brexit-we-hank-berrien
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's either gonna go full federal or else it will.

Yeah pretty much

Look at her salty face at 2:18:00

youtube.com/watch?v=XwIFWAaV4i0&feature=youtu.be&t=2h17m55s

I hope not

this, we stay

Well its shit but theres not better alternative than it i vote remain

nah, national governments will die before

dailywire.com/news/6932/london-mayor-reassures-immigrants-after-brexit-we-hank-berrien

Yeah, what said. Either it fails or it goes full euro-fascism, likely some form of totalitarian state. I'd be fine with it as long as it entails SHITSKINS RAUS

I hope not, it's done more good than harm

Realistically we are going to have a soft brexit because even the hardcore Brexiteer brexit minister is in favour of it + the Chancellor is in favour of it (Chancellor has a lot of power in the UK)

All the stalling makes it look like you're throwing a teenage tantrum about moving out and then backing out when parents are like "fine, then GO" tbqh. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for your uncucking, but Jesus fuck just get on with it.

>we want you here
kek, not likely. Britain is like the only place a non-anglo white man can go to find out what it feels like to be a fugee. I visit quite often as my sister lives over there, and the stink eyes we get while having a quiet conversation in Swedish in public or on the bus or whatever are hilarious.

The government made a statement about triggering article 50 in March a while ago

There were court cases and parliamentary votes that had to happen before we could legally trigger it

Completely dismantling the EU will be an extremely long and complicated process. The political pendulum will probably swing back to being pro EU before it's completely dismantled, and that's assuming it swings all the way to bring full anti EU in all constituent countries in the first place.

Khan isn't exactly British though is he? Not surprising the child of immigrants would be complacent with it

it will became a federative country. and I am absolutely serious about that, that's my honest opinion without any trolling.

Hopefully we can milk some more money before it dies completely. Of course 90% of it ends up in some fat pockets never to materialize into anything useful

Kek.
Trump and Putin want it to be more divided than ever, and it seems like it's working perfectly. I really think it's going to be worse. Extremely worse wouldn't be a total dismantling, but rather little associations; still we are centuries away from a federation.

It will be the opposite. Globalists love importing shitskins to have cheap slave labor.

The countries who benefit still like it, especially because the countries who do are already brown or didn't agree to letting that many brown people in.

The EU wouldn't have been under attack as heavily if Germany and Bel didn't completely fuck up Europe demographically in the last 6 months

Nah, even the merchants have started to realize that the fugees are utterly useless, can't even have them scrubbing toilets because it's too complicated.

I think they will reform some parts of it and ask countries to federalize. Countries who are sceptict stay out and have to live without the benefits of the union and others will stay. I think it will look like a Germany, Benelux, Italy, Spain, Portugal union. And I would be okay with this tbqh.

Over here all the factories and farms are filled with illegals.

Probably why we've lost count of how many waves of amnesty we've given out to solve the problem instead of the source of it

The babyboomers must die. Luckily for us they already do. i can't wait to dance on Jucker and Merkels grave.

Would Benelux really accept a federation with Germany ?
I doubt either Italy or Spain would accept. Or not at a quick pace.
These countries have difficulties to maintain their own integrity, I doubt their citizens would accept a federalization with other European states.
For example in Italy before Lega Nord's rising the EU was seen as a remedy to national diseases or at least as a more relevant scale; but this opinion is not popular anymore and EU is less and less popular.

>The political pendulum will probably swing back to being pro EU before it's completely dismantled
you actually think things are going to get better at this stage? You are fucking delusional. I givev the EU 5 more years, tops. Hopefully that wont be enough time for them to corrupt and rot our countries to the core beyond salvation. Imo only France seems to be completely beyond recovery now

I can't speak for them. But at least German Netherlands relations are closer than ever.

In times where you can't expand anymore and in times where you will never have any chance to play a big role in the world as small country it's useful for them to join a bigger greater thing. Also Germany as single country will have not much to say in a world where there will be China, India, Indonesian or Brazil as future powers.

It will be a punching bag for the next couple years sure, not sure if it will croak though, I think most actors (Russia, US, China) consider it too useful to be completely dismantled instead the US will exploit the fear of pro-EU governments to push forward demands(like minimum 2 percent defense spending for NATO etc.)

I hope so.

The IV German Reich must die.

Fuckin commie.

people will definitely have a higher opinion of the EU in the UK now
they can watch the news and see Merkel trying to be the fuhrer of Europe and their tax dollars being used to bail out other countries but they know this is only a temporary problem for them and their country, they see the logical conclusion of the EU but it doesn't affect them now

>Spen

People started realizing how "Europe" crippled our economy and fucked up our industry giving money to the lazy fucks who eventually stop producing becaise it is eassier just to take moneis.

Fuck off. Not gonna happen.