youtube.com/watch?v=d39p6kAKNYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oQQBzZnM8sc
youtube.com/watch?v=H9jNDWxXdqg&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI
youtube.com/watch?v=ftx7soJIaKg
youtube.com/watch?v=QkUH_ktWy44
snopes.com/donald-drumpf/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you moving to Canada when Trump wins?

>plz

no u fckin negroid

You get dropped on your head as a kid or just raised by fucking commies?

lolol OP is running le epic bread XDDD

Why are you such a dumbass?

ur gramer implies that you're a negroid kys

how am i a dumbass

Are you a woman?

why do you vote for her

>Ask a Hillary voter anything
Hillary for prison when?
youtube.com/watch?v=d39p6kAKNYQ

how do you feel about the fact that a number of her detractors have mysteriously ended up dying of natural causes like crushed windpipes?

nofgt

she's not going to prison bb

What?

coincidences

How do you feel that Hillary help a man not get convicted for Raping a 12 year old girl by saying the girl made it up and just like older men?

I recently started forge of empires, how's my set up looking?

She is if Trump is elected.

shes just doing her job u kike

wtf is an empir

doubt it

Does being so outspoken on bourgeois identity politics help keep your mind off of the fact that you are a supporter and beneficiary of an unjust capitalist economic system? Is it kind of like how closeted homosexuals are always the ones screaming about how the gays are going to hell?

wym unjust capitalism is best lmaof

Will you make trump wear a condom when he fucks you?

kulak pls

if he fucks me he'd better wear a condom because he is an actual jew

youtube.com/watch?v=oQQBzZnM8sc

they coincidentally had their windpipes crushed?

"natural causes"

you're actually retarded

Fuck you I won't do what you tell me

Don't worry, his dick is too small to penetrate uranus after spanning the asscheek gap.

tanks mayn

Cool. The rare and exotic Sup Forums cross thumbnail transposition.

When can you schedule in your suicide. Lobotomies obviously don't work on Cunton supporters.

windpipes don't naturally implode, buddy.

you might be autistic

>Hillary voter
Kys faggot

and here's more of your accusations, why do you have to build a house of lies?

it's not a lie. you're autistic

answer this shit mother fucker
>inb4 there is legitimately no reason other than to spite trump

Because it is time that we have our first woman president!

Are you stupid or something?

no, how would i be stupid

so when is it time for our first mentally retarded president? in all fairness, i think their time is overdue... not only haven't then held any political office at all, but they haven't been represented either!

>OP for president 2016

if the donald gets elected there is your mentally retarded president

the donald has a normal amount of chromosomes.

are you stupid or something you don't know how mental retardation works?

i thought you were a progressive and now you're making jokes at the expense of the under privileged and handicapped.

you should be ashamed

you're retarded. you don't need a chromosome abnormality to be mentally retarded. you being a retard should already be aware of this...

how would a retarded person be aware of the causes of mental retardation?

you're so hateful towards those poor misfortunate souls how could you ever call yourself a democrat... the sole voice of compassion left in the united states?

i think you need to re-evaluate your political views

The mentally retarded know exactly the cause of their mental retardation.

You're

Retarded

lol

How does it feel to bow down to the top of the 1% who doesn't give a shit about anyone but themselves and their money? Idiot.

#She's with us

>The mentally retarded know exactly the cause of their mental retardation.

find me a mentally challenged person, then ask them "why are you retarded?" and i'm sure they'll just give you a confused look and drool on themselves

So what's it like being a feminazi cunt?

How many angels dance on the head of a pin?

Why are most you Hillary supporters so fucking ignorant?

youtube.com/watch?v=H9jNDWxXdqg&feature=youtu.be

youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI

youtube.com/watch?v=ftx7soJIaKg

why are you retarded?

"Why are most you"

Are you a huge fucking cunt as well?

There's a sucker born every min.

why do you hate our country?```

As if Obama isn't mentally retarded?

i'm not retarded.

and frankly as a democrat, i find your derogatory use of the word retarded to be offensive and you are a shame to our beloved political party.

you're a bigot and you might as well vote for drumpf

Why are the Clinton's pretending that they are not racist?

you're

r e t a r d e d

694026707 fist yourself you degenerate ass wipe

and you're a racist and a bigot... you people make me sick.

(You) are whats wrong with the country
(You) are why the blacks get shot
(You) are why the terrorists hate us
(You) are why women get raped
(You) are why orlando was assault weaponed

i hope you get what's coming to you

You do realize she's a fucking closet racist right?

youtube.com/watch?v=QkUH_ktWy44

ur a fegt kys

holy shit is that real

Who the fuck is drumpf?

Im gonna egg your house you no good cherry picking gay fucking nigger

A step forward isn't necessarily a step in the right direction
I'd rather have a sensible president rather than a president from a new demographic
Sadly, none of the candidates left are sensible.

its real, but its taken out of context.

she is a racist don't get me wrong but she wasn't saying that was her opinion

i eat cumquat

gg man you ended this bait

you cut out the rest of the speech, she wasn't saying she was a white supremacist, but instead defending peoples right to be a white supremacist. shes still a fucking criminal though.

>Because it is time that we have our first woman president!
You do realize that just because there's a vagina between her legs, doesn't mean she's fit for being president.

Pulling the fucking women card is worse than puling the race card.

In b4 I'm a racist or bigot.

tits or gtfo

Wat

snopes.com/donald-drumpf/

Hillary can't win, she is too much of an old nag and trump can't win because who knows what that sick fucker will do.

Underrated post

>snopes.com/donald-drumpf/
John Oliver is fucking joke. This shit is retarded lol. I mean who the fuck cares what your last name was before you were born. The autism is real.

>Hillary can't win, she is too much of an old nag and trump can't win because who knows what that sick fucker will do.
Then who wins? lol Bernie?

People who still, with all the information in regards to her past, email scandals, Clinton foundation criminal enterprise, bengahzi just naming a few. Feel Hilary Clinton would make a good president. Make me want to vomit. I don't like trump but I'd rather have him in the oval office then a tacky pant suit wearing dike who honestly belives that's laws don't apply to her. How dense can u people really be ?

Good question, I wouldn't be surprised if both parties ditched their candidates and agreed that the parking attendant was a better fit.

I'm so fucking happy, I hope Hillary wins. I want the entire world to be engulfed in nuclear fire. I can already picture the size of my erection as my phone gets the emergency EMS message telling me to seek cover. The bright light blinding me moments later and melting off my epidermis. I'll laugh maniacally as the pressure wave hits me and dismembers my weakened limbs. My severed head will be carried through the wind only to be impaled on a fence.

I think I just came lads.

Why have you betrayed our true lord and savior Bernie?

Faggot

I'm not the political type but when it really comes down to it, Hill's got more appeal than Trump. Trump's really only getting the angry old white guy's vote, aside from the one or two Mexicans who feel that they could distance themselves from the other Mexicans who jump the fence. People are so surprised that Trump is winning but realistically we just have a bunch of white guys that people didn't want to notice till now.

The Clinton's were involved in the White Water scandal and managed to kill every person that was going to subpoenaed to testify against them and then in office signed a law that allowed for mass incarcerations of mainly black people for petty crimes that sometimes resulted in life sentences.

Trump is a scumbag that ripped off more people than you can count and seriously, how can you trust someone with a comb-over, if he is liying about, what else is he lying about. He bankrupts his companies to get out of paying people, he works with mafia and the guy looks and acts like a used car salesman

Does Hillary go in dry or will she lube up when she fucks America

have you chosen your pro nouns for the day?

It's 2016 and you're stupid enough to bash trumps hair. Also please inform yourself how chapter 11 bankruptcies work.

He's doing a lot better than Hillary is.