What's the best way to do damage to someone's car?

What's the best way to do damage to someone's car?

I need to fuck up this guy's car.. do you guys have any tips? I was going to spray paint it, maybe stab the tires, and put a brick through the windshield.. should I cut the brake lines? is that easy?

spark plug to the windshield

Don't cut the brake lines, you'll get some unlucky kid run over

Key a big ol weiner in the door

why the fuck would you want to damage someone's car

Cuz I'm too much if a pussy to confront someone face to face

he was a friend but went behind my back and fucked my gf of 3 years and is with her now..
need revenge

expanding foam up the exhaust and in all the cracks around each door, in the grill, you name it.

i was going to use a brick, but that might be easier if i can find a spark plug..

Slash two tires, most insurance won't cover it until three are cut, plus he then has to tow it somewhere as well

that might take too much time.. i wanna be in and out with maximum damage as quickly as possible

Drill a hole in his gas tank.

burn it down

Get baloney, and put mayonnaise on the back of it. Place somewhere on the car. If it's warm outside; whenever he tries to pull them off, it'll cause the paint to come off as well.

ok.. do u think a switchblade will be able to penetrate the tire?

1. Take a slice of ham
2. Put on car
3. ????
4. PROFIT!!!

no

Metal shavings in gas tank

Put sugar in the gas it will completely wreck the car.

Fake copies of his license plate. Put them on another car. Drive said car as fast as possible past speed cameras.

whats the best way to slash a tire then?

I'm not advocating you do it. But hypothetically, a couple cups of sugar in the gas tank would fuck his engine up.

Pour pancake syrup in gas tank.

pretty sure most cars have a locked gas tank door, so i won't be able to get in the gas

glad i'm not the only one who's done this.

also Limburger cheese in the HVAC system

Bare razor blade standing on end. From the inside of course. So he doesn't see it.

Marbles in the gas tank, car will run for a few minutes until fuel pump sucks up marbles cutting off the engine, when the engine dies out the marbles fall back down and cycle repeats, also cut only 1 or 2 brake lines

>break in
>hotwire
>crash it into a brick building

Take off the air caps to each of his tires and take a knife and stab it in the hole to release all the air. Then put a note on his windshield saying "Learn how to drive" this way he will think that the person who did this was random roadrage and would never suspect you.

It takes two to tango! Can't only take it out on the guy. She's just as bad as him!

Smear your pussy juice all over his sidemirrors

Throw a bunch of co2 cartridges up tailpipe

>break in
>hotwire
>crash it into a foam building

Gorilla glue. In locks, under handles, on windows, between wipers and windshield, etc...

hurt him not the car you fucking coward

Fucking with someone's car is scum of the earth level shit. You're a cocksucker. Be a man and actually fight him or turn him into the cops, you coward.

yeah i know but she at least told me she cheated me the next day (didnt tell me it was the friend though) and broke up with me..

the friend pretended nothing happened and i hung out with him a little over the past month and am now just finding out theyre dating and he was the guy

pussy, you should burn it down
nothing as easy as throwing a molotov

need to keep this in mind u genius

Zip tye around the driveshaft. The car will be totaled after he drives it.

lol wtf is this shit advice

any fucking run of the mill knife will slash a tire

Hello, cops? Yeah this guy took my girl. Throw his ass in jail. Thanks.

"Aerospace/airplane paint remover", it removes paint and primer

lol what

Most insurrance places cover all four tires if anything happens.
go for 3. if they try to slash the 4th for insurance, take a photo.

I know OP is always a fag but damn... Grow up and confront the guy. The car hasn't done anything to you,

Kick him square in the nuts or punch him in the fucking head. Fucking with someone's car is gutless and chickenshit. Don't be a pussy OP

If you have problem with someone, deal with that person directly. Fucking with someone's car is what women and kids do.

Step 1 - Make about a half pound of thermite

Step 2 - Wit till it's super late/nobody's about and place thermite on the hood, right over the engine block.

Step 3 - Ignite thermite.

Step 4 - Watch from a distance as the thermite burns through the hood and engine block of the car. Probably into the asphalt underneath too.

Step 5 - Don't get caught (hopefully) as the car is now a write off and on fire.

yeah burn it down or dont do anything

fill gas tank with water

I hope he turns your ass into the cops and then beats your face into a goddamn pulp.

how about not being a beta faggot in the first place

Take the bolt off the oil pan and that shits gonna blow up

Urban legend

that's not going to do anything. even if they get hot enough to explode they will just fail at the seal where they're designed to fail and let all of the gas out and do no damage.

fucking with homies car isnt going to make you feel any better

it will however make you a little bitch

you will also regret it in a few years when your fragile little girl emotions get under control and you move the fuck on like an adult

False

there's nothing to confront him about. i told him he's a piece of shit. all of our mutual friends knows he's a piece of shit. he doesn't respond to my texts and my ex actually likes him...

what would i do? roll up to his house and wait til he comes out and fight him? i dont have time for that plus i don't want to risk getting my ass beaten and looking the fool. i just want quick and easy revenge.. everyone knows he deserves it

acquire illegal fireworks equivalent to small explosives and let er rip

No it won't, it'll just seize after a few miles, might ruin the engine but that's it.

just build a little bomb and blow that shit up

The funny thing is this guy will just turn it into insurance, get a new car and OP will be in jail. Lol.

Get back at her by posting something of her.

your a moran

U mad

not an urban legend at all, actually

my brother is a mechanic at a GM dealership and he works on about 2-3 a year that people did this to. quite a bit of work to flush out all the fuel system and shit

i know they tried it on mythbusters or something like that but they must have used an older car without all of the current computer systems and sensors that decide whether a car today runs or not

if you have the time to really fuck with him, you can put a screw through his tire every few days

If you don't have time to fuck him up but you do have time to fuck his car up you are a flaming faggot. Fucking move on you mongoloid fucktard

Y'all a bunch of fucking pussies with your shady ass tactics.

Just molotov the fucking car, hypocrite piece of shit deserve it

bleach or sand into the oil cap. That will wreck the motor in a few hundred miles.

You are absolute filth. You are lower than a nigger. You're trash with shitty ideals and this is why she is with him not you. Evaluate yourself and make improvements then move on. Failing that, kill yourself.

Correct, main issue is the fuel injection system in modern cars, the jets get clogged by the sugar and it's pretty pricey to fix.

agreed, no pyro no party op

no its an urban legend mechanics don't know shit about cars.

Let the air out and then slash it

If it's a good quality one like a Benchmade or a Kershaw. If you've not heard of these brands ever, yours is not good quality. A good sharp fixed blade is better, or an axe

burn it down
blow it up

pour a gallon of paint in through a crack in the window

yeah i can tell you've done a lot of molotoving in your days. you sound so hardened.

Best

>mechanics don't know shit about cars.

kek

shit on windshield

yea i wouldn't recommend that consider OP is 100% the most likely and only suspect for any dmg this guy sustains to his car what with his jilted lover motivation and all

destroy the car and if it's worth enough you'll be charged with felony destruction of property. a few tires isn't a felony, but a whole car is

also wouldn't recommend cutting brake lines, you're just asking for an attempted murder charge if you get the wrong DA

best course of action is just to man up and stop getting so upset about some lost pussy

Limburger cheese stuffed in the air vents defroster. Smell will never go away. Can't sell it can't drive it.
?????
Profit

Slash 3 tires, insurance only pays for 4

Pickaxes. When you need to send a message.

Negative. Buy gun grade stuff. will take 40 seconds.

Nothing will happen if they can't prove who did it, unless you're dumb as shit and post it all over the internet, which he did.

Simple. Just take a coke bottle and fill it with the acid from a car battery. Then walk up the the car you want to fuck up, and poor it over the roof and walk away.
This will dissolve through the paint, and all the way into the surface of the metal, making it rust. He will have to replace anything the acid touches, plus anything that the paint drips when it runs off the car.

checked

?????????????

Only pop 3 of his tires instead of all 4. That way he has to pay out of pocket instead of insurance covering it

not really planning on getting caught.. even if he knows it was me, he doesn't know where i live

Those are speed holes buddy, trust me I'm a mechanic. Also his headlight fluid looks a tad on the low side

And it doesn't start dissolving before you are long gone from the car. You can have it in a cup, so that you can just quickly poor and leave.

kek

>he was my friend and took my girl
>such a friend that he doesn't even know where I live

Your story is bullshit