Am i being a faggot for having second thoughts about marriage to this woman?

Am i being a faggot for having second thoughts about marriage to this woman?

>be dating this hypersexual latina for past 1.5 years
>everything great, she's never cheated, always horny
>tells me recently she had sex with her ex in a cab while being driven home from a club - took off her panties in the club and then sat on his lap while in the taxi.

For some reason i find that whole situation a turn off - not because she fucked her ex, but doing it in public with another guy a feet or two away.

I was thinking this girl was marriage material. Am i fucked in the head for thinking otherwise? Is this a red flag?

Sup Forums isnt the place for advise but any input is cool

>pic not related

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/AmrySA/comments/4kcarx/gorgeous_kink_photographer_gets_curious_dani/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

reddit.com/r/AmrySA/comments/4kcarx/gorgeous_kink_photographer_gets_curious_dani/

It is a red flag.
My opinion; there are better girls out there, don't marry.

lose that bitch you cuck

Heavens forbid the woman has a sexuality.

You fucking retard op.

read again dumbass. i dont care if she fucked her ex - fucking in a cab with some other dude probably watching is what im talking about

whoa, wait what? did she have sex with him while in a relationship with you or not? if not you should not care and be happy that you have a wife that loves to have sex with you

Fuck that that bitch, GTFO of there OP, looking out for you bro.

Call me a cuck, but as long as my girl is home at the end of the day and on my dick often, I dgaf who she sleeps with. She's always up front with it too, so I don't have any worrying to do. She has standards, I've even had threesomes with her and a buddy. It's all about honesty.

no, this was while she was with her ex, she's never cheated

erm, i would be having second thoughts too user. she cant have enough self control out in public, not saying she would cheat.

>marrying a hypersexual woman
You're only into her because of your dick. When she gets bored of it 10 years from now she will make your life miserable.
>she's never cheated, always horny
She's lying.

ya buddy, major fucking cuck if she wants other people besides you

no Sup Forumsro, this isnt about cheating, she never has - im wondering if im wrong in having an issue with her engaging in 'risky' behavior - my question is, is that really risky behavior or something normal

you're right about that - its one of the reasons im into her - she's always fucking horny - head while driving, likes me rubbing her pussy when i drive etc

im thinking long term and you could be right about her getting bored

masturbate and make the decision ten minutes later

kek true words senpai

I wonder if this actually works on weak people, like, repeat it 10 billion times and they dont know what dignity is anymore

It's amazing how shitty the reading comprehension is on here.

the question you're asking is whether or not you should marry a whore that fucks dudes in public.

And if you're asking that question at all, the answer is probably not.

listen to tom leykis never married

Try and go a week without sex with her. If things get tense and she starts being cold, then you're both only in it for the sex. Never marry someone for their sex drive.

>For some reason i find that whole situation a turn off - not because she fucked her ex, but doing it in public with another guy a feet or two away.
I have bad news for you. I see cucking in your future.

I do not think that is normal behavior.
It would bother me.
My opinion does not matter.

to be honest i think you're fuckedd

if she knows you still want to marry her after she just did this shit you are fucked. she doesnt give a fuck about your feelings and your future with her will be more and more of you getting literally cucked and being in a shitty marriage where you have to do everything for the woman cause she thinks thats how its supposed to work

just my 2c

i get that, but at the same time it was a dude she was dating at the time

and i've fucked her in public as well, on the street after parking my car, but never with anybody around.

This, definitely this

Ic she still wants her ex after 1.5 years Im sorry kid but she is probs a goldigger or single mom material

Either way gtfo, trust me its happened before-Youll find another women trust me (If you can get 1 you can get another)

Talking fron personal experience

explain again how i am being cucked? because if you read what i wrote, she's never cheated.

>shitty marriage where you have to do everything for the woman cause she thinks thats how its supposed to work

what are you even talking about? i did nothing for her, she has not fucked me over either.

all sounds nice for a fling.
marrying is not recommended by apparently anyone here.
Consensus = No

Can't make a whore a housewife, user.

Jump ship.

if you have second thoughts that's cause you already know the answer: it's a mistake.

read again - she did not cheat

fuck reading comprehension has gone to shit

cheating =! cuck retard. cuck is literally she fucks other people and you dont.

she has all the power in the relationship if you go back with her and she knows she can do shit like that and you will forgive her / not care enough to do anything. your relationship will devolve into you being her source of money and not much else

yeah i know, i came to get opinions, can't say im surprised to hear what the general consensus is

she fucks other people and you dont join in* i mean

THE FLAGS ARE RED

>1.5 years
That's the bigger issue. Won't last

Lmaoooo what a fucking cuck. Murder suicide her fam.

funny you call me a retard, but you're the one that fails at reading comprehension.

go back and re-read

there was never any cheating, retard.

Sup Forums became a bunch of prudes. Who cares if someone watched her get fucked? I'd fuck my gf in the middle of a restaurant if I could get away with it

Everyone, read the following very carefully:

She didn't cheat on her current boyfriend with her ex.

The OP is concerned because when she was with her ex she fucked him in a cab while other people were around.

He's fucked her in public himself, but not with someone else watching.

He's basically asking:
Should he stay with a woman that would have sex with someone in full view of another person? Should it even bother him?

Lose the bitch

so to get it straight, she told you a story of her fucking her (now) ex in a crude situation, right?
You are confused how to react to this story based on the fact it was near a stranger?
If this is the situation, I don't see an issue.
Especially giving the fact you fuck her in public as well.

i never said there was any cheating are you actually autistic?????

please point out where i said she cheated on you, you fucking braindead idiot

she cares enough about you to be honest with you.

my wife did the same thing with an ex and 2 one night stands few weeks before we got married. she told me and said it was just something she had to do to see if she still wanted to marry me.

so dont worry about it and marry her.

So close
Maybe if you use some fucking comprehension faggot

You said she fucked her ex in a cab with some dirty muslim shitbreath watching and jerking off. Youre a cuck fucking idiot.

Asexuality doesnt apply here summer fag.

>cheating =! cuck retard. cuck is literally she fucks other people and you dont.

Right there dumbass

With marriage, you don't ask if the person is perfect - you ask if they are perfect of you. If you are happier with her - you should be with her. Life is too short. You'll be near death before you know what hits you. You will not get another chance to be happy.

Nice dubs.

Your post is entirely unrelated to the OP's story.

Your wife is a whore, you are a cuck, and you're probably raising some nigger's baby.

shes worthless. Smash and bail. get nudes ad post on her social media along with a confession from her.

You reciprocated her sexual fantasies and she is opening up to you. You shouldn't be so judgemental UNLESS she tells you this because she wants to fuck other guys/will cheat on you.

ok so YOU are the retard that has no reading comprehension

you said "explain again how i am being cucked? because if you read what i wrote, she's never cheated."
I replied that cheating =! cuck and then described what cucking so you realize you ARE being cucked.

you are honestly one of the stupidest people i've ever seen on Sup Forums

>not with you
Honestly, never judge someone 100% on their past, people can change the older they get, around that age especially.

fuck, someone who can finally read

yeah, thats basically it

she fucked her ex while she was dating him. i wasnt even in the picture at that time. fucking idiot.

>she's never cheated, always horny
LOL

You missed what he was saying entirely. He was saying you are being cucked (which you are).

thanks.

how is my wife a whore? she has no kids.

Well, did she say if the cabbie noticed? It sounds like they were quite sly about it. If people started fucking in my cab, i'd kick them the fuck out

I understand, however if OP hasn't had as many, if not more MFF's as she has had MMF's he should jump ship

There is a tangible difference between a sexually active woman and an exploitative woman-this is the golden question

Get out now, if you do nothing for too long you will just have to accept what she did.

Honestly OP I would re-make the thread to be more clear. People are not reading it correctly and are assuming she cheated on you due to the wording. Or, post in adv or something.

kek, keep trying buddy, you'll get past third grade eventually.

Oh shes definitely gone back to him if he fucked her in a cab dude. Dont deny the cuckness. Let a big black dude fuck her while you watch op.

>i am wrong so here is an insult to distract from how stupid i am

she fucked 3 dudes 2 weeks before you got married.

>Oh shes definitely gone back to him if he fucked her in a cab dude.
I call bullshit, you don't know the chick, you don't know shit. Exhibitionists =/= cheaters

How about you talk it over with her instead of asking strangers on the internet who don't know her.

who cares if she fucked in public. it means she is highly sexed and willing to do some fun stuff. who the fuck cares? would you have an issue going to a nude beach with her?

let me try one more time, timmy

>i date girl
>girl tells me she had sex with her ex in a cab while she was dating him, long before she met me
>is that red flag or not

How you managed to get a cuck situation out of that still amazes me.

you're a fucking retard since the moment you think of marriage, but you also believe a hypersexual always bitch is not cheating on you
autist fuck

In all honostly. Past is past.. what she did while horny shouldnt affect your relationship you have with her now.
If she hasnt cheated/cucked you. She proberly will... and your engaged in 3 ways in shit.. shes not wife material..
I love the thought of having my wife and bukkaked... but its just a fantasy.. if ever a man without good intentions approached my wife and started talking sex and bullshit.. id seriously fuck him up.
Proberly not what you want to hear user. But enjoy her while you can.. people change. If you were with for say 4 years.. ot would be an entirely different view... live with her 4 years..then see if your still keen on marriage..
Also remember. When you married.. bitch gets half of everything

Lmao shut the fuck up faggot. Op never stated she was an exhibitionist. Fuckin tard.

would you prefer a women that has sex in the missionary position in the dark you idiot. women have fantasies, as long as they are with you have fun. most guys have sexless married lives, maybe you should wait for a prude, that will be fun in a few years......

Dude, that's really fucked up...get yourself mentaly prepared to break up...meditation helps alot!

>Complains people have bad reading comprehension
>Writes a poorly constructed post
Well no shit you fucking idiot, "tells me recently she had sex with her ex in a cab"
Be clearer you tard. Also, do marry her so you can be cucked in the future.

If op is on here for advice (i assume would be the last resort) hes concerned about something more than just "ohh she fucked her ex with a dude right there" theres more there but youre worried about being labelled a cuck. But you wont be a cuck if you just divorce her and find someone that you wont have to be paranoid about.

>Is this a red flag?
Obviously. Why are you still even with her?

1.5 years is just too soon regardless of anything else.

i'm in my late 30s now.

which means all of my friends are either parents or divorced or both.

there's a real obvious connection.

the ones who got married quickly are all divorced.

the ones who wait 5+ years are all together.

unlike what you read on the interwebs, not all women cheat, get to know some in real life

you bring up some good points, only been dating for a year and a half, so its not a long time

im not a prude, maybe i give off the wrong vibe here - what i dont want is a wife who engages in risky behavior later on

first off, get a vasectomy.

second, she cheated on you, and you're wondering what she'll be like when you're married?

Let's be clear, all married people will one day meet someone else they find more attractive in some way. Married or not, if you don't think your partner has crushes on other people besides you, then you're delusional.

That doesn't mean you just go cheat though. Keep that shit to yourself. Marriage is a daily decision. You could leave any time you want.

She cheated before you were married, she would probably cheat after you get married too. If she's not taking the relationship as seriously as you are, then the two of you need to sort that out.

/thread