How are all my druggies on /b doing? Tell me your DOC and how much you pay for it

How are all my druggies on /b doing? Tell me your DOC and how much you pay for it.

>LSD
> $10 a tab

damn guys, should i try coke tomorrow?
ill have the opportunity to but im not sure if i should.

Coke will make you fiend hard. A friend of mine who's done pretty much every drug on the planet won't touch coke anymore. He used it for a while and he said it was the only drug that made him want it so bad he was having dreams about railing it every night.

It's really overrated but that's my biased opinion I prefer opiates and benzos more that stimulants

even after just one night?

yeah im more into just lsd and weed and stuff

Seroquel, prescription costs me $13 a month. I take other psych meds, too.

I think he went hard on a weekend and then the following week was having dreams about it, that shit is no joke.

I've always been a fan of LSD,Psilocybin, and Cannabis. I'd like to try Mescaline HCL (Powder form), Salvia, and DMT.

ITT newfags and underageb& pretending they are "cool"

$20 here, live in Denmark

LSD. $3.00 a tab if I buy 25 tabs, $1.75 a tab if I buy >1000. USA, darknet

Fuck me that's a steal. I was looking into darknet markets but so many of them are honeypots. Which one do you use?

Dream Market
lchudifyeqm4ldjj.onion
Make sure you pick a reputable seller and try not to have the product cross country borders.
If you're worried that that's not the real link, that same link is also on deepdotweb.com

You're the true homie

Thx mane

Im on a deferred right now so I stick to my prescribed Xanax and Adderall. But when I was in my heavy days I'd do tons. Dabbling in hard drugs occasionally but since me and a lot of my homies were dealers we had tons of shit to get up. Usually rollin or trippin plus obviously smoking ungodly amounts of weed.

Paid between $1800 - $2200 for a pound of weed
600 for an oz of molly
2k for a sheet of dose of 2200 for liquid, even paid 75k for a gram crystal with some homies.
We extracted our own Dmt, grew our own penis envy Shrooms
1800 for a qp of wax
1800 for oz coke
1500 for a half oz of Meth

Find team trust members they sell the most legit stuff

What are some fun things to do on shrooms? I don't wanna end up doing the same shit I do every night

75k for a gram crystal holy fuck dude... Thumbprint with it any?

5 grams in a forest, nature itself is pretty fun on shrooms

Weed, I get it for $20 for 3.5g / 0.125 oz
Not sure what strain it is, but it sure does get me baked. I have a low tolerance so $20 worth lasts me awhile.

Of what drug is this?

LSD

I can L for $3 a tab, sometimes 5 for $10

I live in Denmark. How would it be possible for me to buy, get it through customs and shit, and allow me to pick it up without getting busted