There is a weirdo on here pretending to be me posting nudes of my wife and asking for people to come and fuck her...

There is a weirdo on here pretending to be me posting nudes of my wife and asking for people to come and fuck her. Just to let people know it is not us and to ignore it. Now I know this isn't going to stop the cunt posting or the trolls contacting us, but if you are normal and you see it posted just tell them to fuck off and let him know what a pathetic cunt he is.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/hrpddol/comments/4ke6yt/argentina_naked_daisy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

reddit.com/r/hrpddol/comments/4ke6yt/argentina_naked_daisy/

Lol, cuck

post the nudes, I haven't seen them yet

lel wut

Not posting the nudes just letting people know.

Did you mean your wife found out, and now you're trying to cover your ass?

Oh fuck sake. Well I don't know if you are the original cunt that stole them but no one cares about the nudes. Just if someone is saying that I want her to get fucked it's bullshit

moar?

faggot

moreeee

Continue....

I don't give a fuck about OP's story. All I know is this chick is the perfect style. Fun, reasonably good looking, and confident enough to take pictures.

She makes me want my wife out of the picture

Here's her number

You are some sad cunts. To be honest I thought this might happen, but she is getting posted any way. Like I said, just letting people know this is nothing to do with us and no one else is fucking my wife

J. Hoyle is this u?

who is?

Nice trips
>cunts
Kek okay faggot.

Is that that bitchy feminist Anita Sarkeesian? (However the fuck you spell it.)