Would you fuck a fat chick if she was beautiful? Post pictures if you have

Would you fuck a fat chick if she was beautiful? Post pictures if you have.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/WetSexx/comments/4s7obb/sexy_gifs_sexy_photos_hot_celebrity_users_gallery/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

reddit.com/r/WetSexx/comments/4s7obb/sexy_gifs_sexy_photos_hot_celebrity_users_gallery/

>fat
>beautiful
pick one

I wouldn't say she is a landwhale, but she is a little overweight and she is very beautiful (at least to me)

Pic related: my current girlfriend

Fat bitches are by definition not beautiful
A little extra weight is one thing, that hambeast in your pic is another

Forgot the fucking picture, kek

What's up with her chin

post full body pic

chipmunk/10

Tits/Pussy?

I'm the ugly fag on the right

Kek. She's got a comically small head for that body

Checked, also sorry she is underage b8 but I'm 18

Jesus you are hideous, your gf could do a lot better

shes fat dude

if she wasnt she wouldnt be with you

Go on

Kek thanks buddy

Certified ball drainer, I'm sure.

She probably likes anal, right?

Moar???

No she doesn't want to try it.
Damn dudes I knew I wasn't that attractive but I didn't think I was hideous kek

Nudes? She's pretty

Nope sorry

>8/10 on the fatty scale
>would procreate with

Goddamn you look like such a loser, I mean holy shit you got that pasty fish boy look about you I bet you got bullied on a regular basis. Probably got a really nerdy hobby too. You're lucky your gf is a fatty or she wouldn't touch you

First off pic is shopped
And why would I fuck anyone who isn't willing to better themselves?

7/10

It's the angle, she's using the angle to make her face look thin.

Chek'd also damn dude the roasting is real. Well I'm glad you're 10/10. Also can't really say I have been bullied kinda keep to myself. Usually pretty shy, but believe it or not I have a decent amount of girls approach me. Maybe it's a bad picture or I'm a lucky ugly dude.

You're not ugly, you just need to get a better haircut and loose some weight, if you got the confidence you can then pull better chicks

Better put a ring on that. She might make you wear a bag for the rest of your life, but I definitely don't see your pasty ass nailing a better set of tits.

I have a big forehead but hate bangs what do

8/10 if she dropped like 50 pounds

Cute face.

Everything else is way TOO BIG.

So does Ryan Reynolds but that doesn't stop him

Lol dude actually hotter girls than her approach me every now and then. Not really interested at all though

Preggo?

Would definitely smash

Oh sweet jesus I need more

My dick demands sauce and/or nudes

I want moar of this

10/10 would smash

Bullshit.

I never fucked a chubby honey who didn't want it in her bunghole.

They like it.
A lot.

This ugly guy here. I'm starting to think it's a bad picture lol because 7/10 qts have always been into me

Well I guess she's the first you have heard of

Wouldn't stick my cock in any of those ugly land whales.

1010 pounds?

>hotter girls than her approach me every now and then
>I have a decent amount of girls approach me

It's cause they take such huge shits from all the tacos and hamburgers they eat, so the arsehole gets really loose and willing to take cock.

Used to fuck a fat girl that couldn't deal with anal

dat azz

I did once when drunk. When I sobered it was pretty disgusting and would not again or I would leave before I sobered up.

More pics of your gf, please. Preferably with less clothing.

Kek I've been memed. No kidding you though

It was impregnated with a kid inside her. In this case. NOPE. Otherwise I prefer BBW s.

Nonpreg shit

Sure pal

Lol lets see you

MOM I'M GETTING BULLIED ONLINE BY NEETS

They're probably only interested because you have a gf. They see you as potentially good bf material. If you were single I doubt they'd even look at you twice. Women are shallow that way.

What does my face have to do with anything? You upset someone won't believe you that totally hot girls approach you so you need to dish out some street justice?

Keep going user

Honest question am I still just ugly or was it just that picture. I will accept the final answer because I never really considered myself particularly attractive or ugly

I would fuck the shit out of her.

You have an ugly smile, why do you only show the top row of teeth you look like a an autistic kid plus your hair is awful and that nose is grossly huge

Street justice on Sup Forums? Ok so we are both ugly I assume. Also I never said "totally hot"

Post pics of your gf by herself already I'm tired of seeing your ugly face

you're fine man, these faggots are just jealous that you actually have a girlfriend. keep doing you man she obviously likes you for you and that's all what matters

not good hair

If the only nice thing to look at is her face then no.

Thanks bro. I usually don't use the jealous thing though maybe they just thing I'm gross Kek. Anyway more of my gf or no. (I won't include myself)

Not a hideous fucking CHUD or anything, but not pretty, by any means. Your girl is cute enough, probably as good as you're going to get.

This one I'll give you guys. I don't like my goofy hair but I don't really know what to do with it

>some guy posts his face and asks for opinions
>people give them
>BRO JUST IGNORE HTE HATERS BRO DO U BRUH THEY JELUZ

Suck his dick some more

you look like timmy from wkuk

Got any nudes?

More, please.

Ugly beer gut. Weight disproportionate for height. Will only get fatter. Gross

Fuck those hearts ..

That's a fantastic look on her face. She KNOWS she's getting fucked!!!

She can be my fuck pig

Om nom

Isn't that a good thing?

Fucking damn, no proper nudes at all?

/thread

Fat people arent beautiful. No matter what mommy or your liberal hug boxes tell you.

Would you eat a steak if it was a vegetable?

No, because that kind of science is an abomination and will surely give you cancer.

Dear sweet ghetto ass baby Jesus i would hulk out on that fat ass. Nom

Only full body I have are nudes and she is 16 I'm not gonna post them

Nope, only this type of bullshit. Why get naked if you gonna cover it with your arm ffs