Non United States citizen here. How stupid are Americans. Well, this is how stupid...

non United States citizen here. How stupid are Americans. Well, this is how stupid. They might very well elect as their next President, a man with absolutely no political experience. he develops real estate. He wants to keep certain religious and ethnic groups out...ie Mexicans. I am white, as white as you can get, but i do know this. Mexican men have familys and they stay with the family. They work their asses off for less than minimum wage to protect their wives and children. Niggers on the other hand can't do shit. walk away from their kids. All on welfare. maybe trump, if he wants to make America great again he should ship all the lazy niggers back to AfriKa. The world can't wait for Amerika to vote him in. That will be the downfall of the American Empire. Asia and the rest of the world is like an angry hungry vulture waiting....waiting...to devour the slim remains of a once great nation. Good night MeriKa, thanks for coming.

Trump will make America great again.. On taco Tuesday

You're right we should just let the US fall to hordes of third worlders while our government disarms us and transfers our resources to the invaders kike you progressive enlightened yuropoors.

Well, this is what happens when right-wing people use nationalism to promote their cause. Young people start to fight against people they have never met and love their country for all of its faults.

Where are you from by the way (just country is fine)?

post pic out side your window with time stamp.

oh look a left wing asshole. what does obamas cock taste like or are you still waiting for your turn?

Donald Trump, you are a gangster and which supports your chair, smell like sulfur I vote for those that never chose the easy path of history, i vote for Martin Luther King, i vote for David Dellinger, i vote for Sean Eldridge, i vote for Rosa Parks and for Eleanor Smeal, i vote for Nelson Mandela, I VOTE HILLARY.

I'm not left-wing. Left wings can't control freedom and equality, which makes all of their actions counter act each other. I am a centrist, actually.

>nigger
Go die faggot

why?

If you're not right you're left.

wrong answer.

You will die useful idiot, reactionary piece of shit

>right wing
>left wing
>implying there's a real difference

How is donald trump racist exactly?

name one racist thing trump has ever said

protip you cant

Ok.

"Political Discussions" in Sup Forums
>kek

that's the point. he says centrist but his words say lefty.

>non United States citizen here.

Sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up.

You sir are a moron. He wants to build a wall to keep Mexicans out. He wants to keep Muslims out and deport the ones in the Country, WTF do you call that?

>comparing trump to hilter
>thinking Sup Forums would have a problem with this

top kekle

Ya trust everything the mainstream media says.

If he would deport all niggers and I mean all niggers back to AfriKa, he got my vote bro! But he will not allow people that want to work for low wage to come here, so Merika is in da toilet. I gotta get otta here. Go to Europe maybe

Suck my fat white dick you cocksucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol but those things were not bad hilter things. actually helped make germany good.

So he wants to keep illegal immigrants out which i fail to see how that's racist. Also being muslim isn't a race

This meme needs to die. There are tremendous differences between rightists and leftists.

well done good sir

If donald trump wins im leaving this country or im gonna kill myself am i right

Hopefully you kill yourself.

What do I call that? Good poluck.

Also Islam isn't a race.

Don't wait for him to win just kill yourself now. Check out the helium method.

*good policy

neither mexicans or muslims are a race you fucking idiot

Positions aside, Trump is a fool hardy clown, that is controlled by his emotions, and often makes poor decisions, signalling he has no sense of the consequences of his actions. He'll fuck up, and the US will pay dearly.

>Donald gets in
>Every sad pussy leaves/kills themselves
>Now a huge % that support trump
> Make America turn coin and unify
> No more moral fags

Please do. Really move to Germany and bask in mass immigration.

have another drink and go to bed
he discriminates religious choice
i fail to see your idiotic argument
he hates niggers, jews, gblt
he has NO political experience whatsoever!!!!!!!!!!!
how stoopid is MeriKa
well.....perhaps stoopid enough to elect this guy and yes
the rest of the world can't wait to pic up the pieces of a fallen nation
actually quite funny

>non US citizen

Stopped caring. Your opinion is worth about as much as the shit on my running shoes.

Reading this shit

What's wrong with discriminating against muslims? They are terrible.

Being a businessman is 80% politics. Get the fuck out of here.

maybe he really wants to build the wall to keep americants in and stop them fleeing to mexico when he gets in and starts the raping...hmmm

>implying voting for a Hitler-esq candidate is bad

OP here, I concur
Hilary might have a few issues, but she has serious experience, as does her man. So really if she gets in you have one of the best presidents in the same bed with the president. Tons of experience. USA good. Trump in....lol..well...Make Amerika a 3rd world country...and the world can't wait!

meriKan detected!!!!!!!!

>
>You sir are a moron. He wants to build a wall to keep Mexicans out. He wants to keep Muslims out and deport the ones in the Country, WTF do you call that?
He wants to keep ILLEGAL ALIENS out--ones without visas, whose identity hasn't been verified, ones WHO DON'T HAVE THIS COUNTRY'S PERMISSION TO ENTER. What don't you get about that?

Same with Muslims from countries that support terrorism. Until we can verify who they are and that they're reasonable, law-abiding people who mean us no harm, WHY THE FUCK WOULD WE LET THEM IN? Did you call a ban on Muslim immigration bigotry when Jimmy Carter did it? Because he did.

Coming to the U.S. is NOT a right; it's a privilege that we grant when it's convenient for US, same as any other country.

This

Your argument is pretty flawed. He doesn't have a problem with Mexicans being here, he has a problem with them living and working here illegally. They are more than welcome to become citizens and pay taxes just like the rest of us.

Niggers are a problem, but they aren't going anywhere. They had the chance to leave when they were freed from slavery, but they all just stuck around. They are here legally though, so there are other people we need to take care of first. Plus trying to make them leave will probably cause mass chaos.

Also, the country is in a ridiculous amount of debt, so electing a successful businessman isn't that crazy of an idea.

>
>OP here, I concur
>Hilary might have a few issues, but she has serious experience, as does her man. So really if she gets in you have one of the best presidents in the same bed with the president. Tons of experience. USA good. Trump in....lol..well...Make Amerika a 3rd world country...and the world can't wait!
Bill Clinton is about the 3rd worst president in modern history, and he and his wife are both pathological liars and crooks.

>serious experience

Name 3 things she's accomplished aside from marry Bill Clinton.

Seriously. Try. Getting appointed Secretary of State is not an accomplishment. It's an appointment to appeas the Clinton wing of the Dem party.

Cucknadia unfortunately

I vote Jill Stein! And if your a republican you should vote Gary Johnson.

...that was funny

>keep Mexicans out
They can still come into the country, they just have to do it the right way.

U forgot the one where Berlin is rubble

>Equating immigrants in the US to Jews in Germany.

That's a good idea. We should just put them into a work camp for a couple of years instead of deporting them. That'll curb the detrimental effects of them not paying taxes a little bit.

How are any of those things hitler did bad? Not everything he did was bad.

Not caused by Hitler.

nice trips bud

Ah fuck, I love these threads. It's like watching a bunch of children scream about how there favorite color is better even though no one else gives a shit and are coloring their coloring books with their own favorite color.

I assume you have met someone from Jordan.

And we're all sure yours is the best, because that's what you obviously think.

>via 9gag

I assume you have met anyone from Jordan.

If Europeans had the chance, would they exchnage their Muslims for Mexicans?
Hell, if Americans had the chance, would they exchange their Blacks for Mexicans?

Fear not, Mexican migration has come to an end regardless of the wall, as per Pew Research it's been on negative numbers since the 2008 recession.

Latin Americans from much more troubled countries now make the bulk of those crossing the Mexico-US border, but even that source, as well as South America is likely to dry up within the decade. Chinese middle to upper class immigrants are also likely to be stopped as their government won't be tolerating the capital flight/brain drain that much longer... Which leaves Muslims, Hindus and Africans as the upcoming massive waves of migration both Europe and the US will face within the coming decades. For the very simple fact of population aging, and in the US the Boomers have already commenced retirement, the populations in those countries will be inevitably faced with the choice of accepting these people or adjusting to lower living standards as their economies shrink. In Europe the changes already are irreversible and yet this is just the start, wars in the Middle East are largely being fought over resources which are not enough to support its populations, things are about to get a lot worse...

If Trump's wall ever gets built it will protect Mexicans from "multi-culltural" America, not the other way around. Most of the Americans reading this thread will live to long for the days when migrants were Catholics who spoke a European language and believed in separation of church and state...

>Donald Trump
>Racist
>Fascist
>Blames immigrants
Are you retarded OP?

And what good would a wall do retard? This wall will be the biggest wall ever built. And it isn't like people can blow it up or go through the tunnels that already exist.