Just WWI Photos. I Need World war I

Just WWI Photos. I Need World war I.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/TheGreatWar?spfreload=10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why?

because he needs it

Because I Love History. WWI More

These are the assholes who destroyed Russia. They were all JEWS!!!!!

OC (family photo)

Get rid of the 3rd one to the right.

I think they are French/ Italians?

We Wuz Solders n shit

WW I in High Def COLOR!

German Infantry, And I think the one looking up is a Officer?

Brilliant Photo user

Get. Out. My. Thread.

They were hungarians, but the pic was taken in Italy

Ah, So they are fighting in/near the Alps?

Anyone got Photos of the Kgl. Bayerisches Schneeschuhbataillon I?

I dont know where they fought. The exact location was written on the back of the photo, but I dont remember

Ah, Thanks for the Photo Anyway!

They got a whole channel of this in Youtube. They re-account the war every week or so I think:
youtube.com/user/TheGreatWar?spfreload=10

All the WWI videos were fabricated

I Watched there Stream today.

>fabricated

Really?

8 year old Serbian soldier

that third one on the right is Trotsky, he was not a communist, he died in Mexico when the Soviets sent an assassin to kill him

I will come there and peel the skin off you and make you eat it... don't be a fuckin troll here you fucking fuck

I swear to fucking God

For truth, The Canadian Govt came out and said they staged a whole bunch of WWI footage for propaganda a number of years ago.

Whoa, the good ol' days, man.
Hey, the way I see it is that if they have a trigger finger, give the boy a rifle.

Switzerland in 1. WW

Yeah it was an interesting time. Austrains pretty much murdered his whole family so he went and joined the artillery and sold out their position. Think he made Corporal by the end of the war.

I read that dysentery and diarrhea was the lead killer of solders. I cant imagine having to fight with shit in my pants.

I believe that WW1 was bound to happen. If it wasn't because of the assassination of that Ferdinand guy, it would've been sparked by something else.

Remember friends, the German government sent Lenin to Russia from Switzerland for the short term gain of knocking Russia out of the war. That jewish-soviet regime later destroyed what would've been the greatest empire the world has ever seen. The enemy of your enemy is never your friend.

it would be bound to happen where multiple advancing and growing societies com in contact with each-other.

>>any, ... that is

meh fuck my ability to talk, I'm tryin to be high here

And then nobody cared...

Canada fought in the war?? Hmm.

Really feel sorry for Germany. They had a shitty ally, Austria-Hungry. They were always fucking up.

Fought and died.