9:50 PM in Paris. Sleep well, France because tomorrow you face the slaughter

9:50 PM in Paris. Sleep well, France because tomorrow you face the slaughter

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Klg3PA3NKMg
interracialdatingcentral.com/fyooz/why-black-and-white-interracial-love-aint-an-issue-in-paris/
youtube.com/watch?v=USORHBUmN4k
interracialdatingcentral.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cringe

suource

Can't tell if this is a "Portugal is good" thread or "Terrorists are gonna bomb you" thread.

Either way, chances are low.

Regular low? OrJoachim Low?

>9:50 PM in Paris

5 mn into half time? fucking really?

thanks shigami-spartan

the only slaughter will be Sagna cutting Ronaldo's throat and drinking his tears when he loses and cry like a pussy gay boy that he really is.

>full stops
stop

Ronaldo will be dancing around crying and distracting while Nani thoroughly rapes the Black Muslim herds!

You already hate us, (because we are too black or we have a name too white to be french) but what's going to happen tomorrow?

When you gonna realise that a french guy fuck S.Williams, some French guys manage to fuck the German team and the anus of Ronaldo and pepe will be so gaped that all the Poortugal and the entire production of Sardine cans can fit in their ass?

I think you're gonna hate us even more..

And that's why i like /sp

It's pronounced lo-v

All of Portugal is a Muslim moorish rape baby nation.
I only cheer up for the 4 Whites in my team.

>tied Iceland

>beat Iceland by 3

All 4 of them?
the captain Lloris - been in England since 2012 (4 yrs)
Giroud - been in England since 2012 (4 yrs)
Koscielny - been in England since 2010 (6 yrs)
Griezmann - been in Spain since 2005 (11 ys, forgets French words often when trying to speak French now)

there are still french my dear 60% white country

>amerimudskins cheering for terrorism

why Im not surprised

>Amerimuzz

youtube.com/watch?v=Klg3PA3NKMg

why do they hate catholics

who is this? she's pretty pretty

#Quaresma

Francafrica?

Africance?

Franczfrica?

are you dense? Genuinely asking

Same with spanish and Spain/America (but chile, that shit ain't a language po wn ql ahsdfhe) the difference is they're niggers and mudslimes

Some of you guys are alright. Don't go to Portugal tomorrow.

Your ancestors have probably been captured in Africa and shipped to the US by the french.

Thats why France has more blacks than any country in Europe, as their national team makes obvious

America sounds good.

Autism

you do realize West Point graduates 1,000 a year, right? There should be a lot more black women than that

qame for spanish portugueese and brits
that's a retarded argument

>60%

interracialdatingcentral.com/fyooz/why-black-and-white-interracial-love-aint-an-issue-in-paris/

youtube.com/watch?v=USORHBUmN4k

There's no 3rd place match in the euros?

>tfw I'm going to miss the final because I'll be on a flight back to the States.
Turkish airlines will show the match on the flight, r-r-r-right?

"Liberté, égalité...Allah akbar"

That empire building

>interracialdatingcentral.com/fyooz/why-black-and-white-interracial-love-aint-an-issue-in-paris/
good source kek

>interracialdatingcentral.com
Were you looking for a bull?

>half irish, with Portuguese and French heritage also

What should I tsuu

Black girls in America are wayyyyy different than france. Been there, lived here. All the non ghetto black girls are with athletes. And like 75% of black girls who are more than a 5 have a kid by the time they're 17. No source necessary