Real talk Sup Forums. Who had he easier path to the finals? I'd say it's very even

Real talk Sup Forums. Who had he easier path to the finals? I'd say it's very even.

Portugal, but France's path was very easy as well until the semis.

>Group Stage

About even

>Round of 16

France

>Quarterfinals

About even.

>Semi-finals

Portugal

>Final

France

We had to beat the freaking world champions

Can you imagine if Poland had just won that penalty shootout? Then either them or Wales would have made it to the final.

Fucking Portugal...

Definitely us.
Kind of a shame Germany lost. I thought they worked hard to get where they got, way harder than the other three of us that made it to the semis.

Not only did they have the (slightly) easier way in,but they also had
>3 draws
>2 draw won in penalty shots
>1 win at the last minute of the additional time
>1 win

>>Final
>France
you're a funny guy. we'll see tomorrow

>>Quarterfinals
>About even.

'no'

>Portugal averages 1.3 goals per match (5th total), that's more than Germany, Spain, England and Italy; France is highest with 2.2;
And we could have more 3 goals if it weren't for those cheeky refs.
>Portugal has the third highest average of corners per match (7.5) in competition behind Spain and England
>Portugal shot twice as much than adversaries (19 vs 9 on average);

>BUT BUT YOU PLAY LE BAD XD
Yes because every team we faced played tremendous attacking football.

You played like utter garbage against the only good team you faced : Croatia.

The argieniggers in the past 3 finals they've played

I agree, but the fact is they played worse.

We did? Or they did? What about Poland who were able to draw against the WORLD CHAMPS, what about Wales who easily defeated the mighty Belgium? They all got shut down by a good defensive display.

You had a draw against Poland too.
also
>Belgium
>mighty
Nice meme, but it's starting to get old. the euro has once again shown how bad they really are when they are not playing against fucking Andorra.

> 2 - 0 0 - 2

Pottery.

France had the easiest path, since we didn't have the number 1 team in the world on our side, belgium.

>2 draw won in penalty shots
I'm not so sure about that. Am I missing something?

>Who had he easier path to the finals?

Those who met Wales instead of the world champions

Poland and Croatia are far better than Ireland and Iceland. Are people serious here?

Poland are the best defensive team in the Euros. The only goals they conceded was a wonder goal and a retarded deflected blooter.

Also people like to forget Germany had a shitload of issues before the France game. Gomez injured, Khedira injured and Hummels suspended. Thats three starters out and also Boateng went down as well sometime in the 2nd half.

France had some supreme good fortune to get to this stage.

Iceland stronger than Romania
Albania and Austria are both shit
Switzerland stronger than Hungary
Croatia stronger than Ireland
Poland stronger than Iceland
So yeah France had the easier path
And Germany stronger than Wales

France had it pretty easy with rest time alone

>Meanwhile, Italy had to face Lelgium, Sweden, Spain and Germany, and eventually France in the semis

It was just not >our year lads.

We faced the mighty Iceland who killed you though

>have to face the reigning world champion
>in the hardest lower bracket
>it's not the hardest path anyhow

It's about even.
France's only real challenge was a mangled Germany who got refballed and self-destructed for some reason when they could have won the game (so much for Germans being machines, they're only human after all)

We did get harmed by refball while France didn't though