What are some libertarian or right wing heroes

what are some libertarian or right wing heroes

Viktor Von Doom

The Comedian

Batman

jesus

Kyūzō form Seven Samurai (fascist), Starlord (libertarian/anarchist), Frank Castle (follows the fascist ideal of the strong protecting and inspiring the weak but acts in opposition the state), Batman (duh), "Magic" Mike Lane (aspiring capitalist), basically any character played by Clint Eastwood and/or Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Captain America

Mr. A

your lameass white dad, probably

lmao

Most anti-heroes

Punisher, for example.

Captain America

Quark from Deep Space Nine
Dirty Harry
Harry from Harry's War
The Outlaw Josey Wales
Mal from Firefly/Serenity

>libertarian or right wing
>or
Its one or the other

This dude needs a movie.

Rorschach

ur mom lol

>heros

how does Snyder fucks it up.

Found the fatherless libcuck

Mark Pellegrino should play him. He's a Randian too.

i've been banned for typing that before

He's essentially Rorschach, so there's a movie of that. But that heavily emphasizes the murder and craziness, not the conspiracy theorist part.

he's lefty as fuck

>white
>male
>Christian
>military veteran

Alright whatever, I won't argue so you can have a fictional superhero on "your side"

I find it funny how the term "Libertarianism" has evolved from "We don't want a monarchy controlling us or our shekels" to "I'm left-wing". Either way the jews win.

Rooting for him the whole time desu

Captain America is pro gun, not he's not partisan. He has a code, a set of beliefs that he refuses to surrender.

You smoke? Listen brother, I don't think you're a bad guy, but you've gotta get your life straightened out

Dog is based af

they have no heros. a hero is someone who cares about people, and fights for them. all libtards (thats who should be called this) care about is themselves. Howard Roark was a sociopathic terrorist. having technical skill doesnt make you a human being. they are all empathy deprived, can barely get it up for a kitten video, let alone a rekt video