What's the deal with black people?

What's the deal with black people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IWmQEmqNoxg
petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
youtube.com/watch?v=gU8hOry_mm0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

any what are they supposed to be protesting

They want to turn America into an Africoon Wasteland.

Black lives matter rally

Release the ducks!

They aren't protesting they are so broke they aint got cars

that's a lot more than 3 protesters....

It's fucking Memphis, i.e. Memphrika (because they would spell it with a K). I live here and they do stupid shit like this all the time.

They're not black, and they're not people! What's with 'em?!

I don't get why they gotta fuck up peoples days who are trying to get home from work

They're not actually people.

Niggers are faggots by default

This is why I fucking hate those people. They are pulling a dick move by doing this and keeping people from picking up their kids, going to work to put food on the table, etc. All for nothing. That and it gives the rest of us a bad image.This shit needs to stop.

Only reason I posted this thread is cuz this godamned breaking news interrupted my BigBrother, pissed fam

You ignorant white folk sit there and mock people of color for standing up for themselves. Well guess what, Black Lives Do Matter, and you racist white pricks aren't gonna get away with ignoring us any longer. We're going to shut down your commerce, we're going to block business, we're going to tear this shit down until you listen to us. We're dying in the streets for fucks sake! You need to stand in solidarity with us, white America. You need to dismantle this system of white supremacy. We will not stop until white supremacy is dismantled.

They can only act like children. They throw a tantrum and this is the result.

Found the nigger

They're blocking the main bridge from Memphis into Arkansas, which is fucking up truckers and shipping shit too.

The funny part is I bet they're blocking trucks bringing their government cheese and WIC/Food Stamp eligible foods to their local government subsidized project grocery stores.

Only the ones disrespectful to the law die in the streets. No big loss

No lives matter. Not a goddamn one. Not mine and especially not yours. None of us are going to do a shit bit of difference and in the end we die and no one remembers.

Why do lives matter?

>black people
>people
>kek

youtube.com/watch?v=IWmQEmqNoxg
nothing america just fucked

I'll believe "Black Lives Matter" when you nignogs stop killing each other. Hell, it happens so often that the only time it makes the news is when a cop does it for you. Stop acting like niggers and everyone will stop treating you like niggers.

Our children are getting killed out here, our husbands are getting killed out here. These racist white cops target strong black men for elimination. We are being systematically eradicated for the white bourgeois capitalist pigs, so you can kill us off and replace us with a new slave underclass. The mexicans.

Underrated posts. Top keks.

Well I'd take a Mexican over a nigger so I suppose you're right

Eh, the world is overpopulated and we are using way too many of our resources. Might as well be rid of the ones who statistically waste the most without contributing to society.

They love playing victim to get everything they want. Whats worse is libtards feed them this bullshit.

>you need
>you need
>you need
I know it's bait, but I don't NEED to do anything dealing with BML, I get along just fine in my life without going out protesting with a bunch of nigs that will probably bash my head in the first chance they get.

IMO there needs to be more violence. Nobody gives a shit about "peaceful" protesting. I mean look at Occupy Wall street. What the fuck came from that? Not a goddamn thing. Hopefully the incident from Dallas will force some kind of change

No black person would use the word bourgeosis. You faker.

>strong black men
the one fuck that was shot on the ground was a fat ass and the other one didnt seem to be able to follow directions due to having a fuck ton of driving violations and then getting shot for not listening to the cop.

and this is what black folk talk about when we say white privilege. you don't even see that your white skin gives you the privilege not to care. you're blind to it. like a fool, unaware of your surroundings.

Why would we consent to allowing second class citizens the rights of a dominant group in our county

Why are they marching to the Ducks Unlimited and not Chicken Unlimited?

it's not white privilege. it's you telling me I NEED to do this and that when I don't need to do fuck all because it's black people making the issue, not white people. you fuck yourselves over and cry foul.

>What's the deal with black people?

They're just a low form of human life. They should have all been sent back to Africa, as Lincoln had intended, not let loose upon civilized society.

you mean niggers?

white people are completely aware of their surroundings. We're aware that we treat eachother properly, so we don't get fucking shot. We're aware that when a black guy comes strolling up with his pants around his ass, he's not looking to better himself so why interact with him.

At least Mexicans have work ethic

It's a shopping center owned by bass pro shop and ducks unlimited (because those fuckers were the ones who would buy the failing building). So it's a big area in the downtown part and it blocks a major interstate from Tennessee to arkansas

They're being manipulated by race pimps, who encourage racism and seperation of the American people.

So black people are slaughtering each other everyday and black lives matter, but one breaks the law gets shot and then it's time to riot?

petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

What do you expect? America tried to fuck them up every chance they get and add their own problems and shortcomings this is the end result 90% of the time.

Well then do something that fucking matters to society instead of walking on fucking interstates and sitting behind a fucking computer complaining.

>You need to dismantle this system of white supremacy. We will not stop until white supremacy is dismantled.
You want "white supremacy" dismantled so you can replace it with black supremacy.
That will not be allowed to happen.

BLM is like modern feminism, they don't want equality. They want superiority, which is why they will fail and just pissed everyone off around them.

Agreed. Shits gonna end with marshal law and Obama staying in office.

I'll bite.
"Your commerce" stop separating yourselves into black culture, assimilate , become part of mainstream culture and it could be "our commerce"

Black people hate you and and are all planning to kill you.

Works the same way for wall street.

>assimilate
Not the person you replied to, but This is kind of impossible. They look different, that's the difference between them, the Irish, and all the other groups america hated in the past.

what about asians, Mexicans, American Indians, Samoans?
we don't really have an issue with them anymore and white people hated the fuck out of them in the past.

Niggers should be glad they are minorities . Look at any hell hole that is majority black. Africa,Haiti, Detroit. The death they would face would be way worse if they were left to there own devices than a nigger getting shot by a cop every now and then because they are to arrogant to keep their hands were the cop can see.

They're not black, and they're not people.

Pic related

Literally one black guys dies and you guys fucking riot and kill innocent people gtfo and go back to africa

They're niggers.

Enuff said.

I'm willing to accept blacks who speak correctly,raise their kids,work ,etc as Americans and do. A lot are this way but the "Niggers"are ruining it for the "blacks"

Honestly if i didnt care about life right now id take a semi and mow them all down

I wish I was the president so I could just give you a pass.

No jobs=more free time to do silly shit like this

this goes for both white and black people

White people who do protests like this are liberal/art/womens studies students with no jobs. But the number of educated white people outnumber the retards.

And you can fill in the blanks for the rest.

Fuck off nigger I only deal with black Americans like At least he seams to have some sense

Can't help but be proud. About time we exterminate the pest from this great country

wAll these blacks with no jobs vote for the same people who want open borders wit Mexico who take all there jobs

We still hate Mexicans
Native Americans living conditions are worse than blacks right now
Samoans aren't common enough on the mainland.
Large Asian communities were shit, they only change when we started to treating them like foreign countries.

They're bored and retarded.

Segregation needs to return.

that pyramid used to look rad until it became a bass pro shop

They're standing up for retard criminals puting their own lives at risk for petty crime.
Don't do crime, don't worry about dying.
A good percent of black people are absolutely retarded apparently.

i am mexican and i´m ok with your statement you filthy racist nigger

Being a criminal does not mean you're not entitled to a fair trial.

>take calls at a small southern police dept as a career
>only other person in that room with me is a big middle aged black lady who I sit next to every day
>turns to me earlier this week while we're watching the dallas stuff on the TV we share
>"you know i dont know wut these people are protesting for..."
>explains how they don't really have any message other than it sucks being black
>"like what do they want the police to do different? they never say."
>realize she's right
>tfw getting schooled by a black lady who doesn't support black lives matter

i live in san antonio and id rather have mexicans than blacks... at least mexicans make churros and like half of their women are hot...

I fucking hate niggers and nigger-enablers

they get shot for making sudden moves etc. Respect the police make it to trial it is that simple

>we should round them up
>load them in the noah's ark replica
>set it adrift
>?????????
>profit

Niggers use ANY excuse to riot and loot. #Chimpocolypse

This

we don't hate Mexicans, we hate illegal immigrants.
native lands are shit because they make them shit.
asian communities =/= asians in general.

which brings me to, they aren't treated like shit, we don't hate them, their community living is dependent on themselves, not us. i.e. mexican communities being better than black communities.

everything you said is fucking retarded anyways because we treat each of them individually fairly. you can say "well when I'm alone white people treat me ok, but when I go back to my shit neighborhood it's whiteys fault because they hate asians."

Cops are there to protect lives.
When a retard nigger walks into a convinience store threatening to kill people for money, they've given their life up.
When a retard nigger pulls a gun on a cop, they've given up their life.
When a semi intelligent nigger submits to authority THEN they have the right to a fair trial.

Niggers aren't getting shot, they just found a new way to steal bullets.

kek

mexicans hate blacks and are the ones who build our homes why hate

>marshal law

Anyone in Memphis own a monster truck?

I like his accent.

White people get killed more than black people by cops AND black people.

You spelled "Obama administration" wrong

man. that would be immortal.

>whites are a master race
>black are sub-human

youtube.com/watch?v=gU8hOry_mm0
just watched this and done some research hes ffrom Spalding Lincolnshire UK but deffo not british

They are tired of being murdered.