I can't tell you what their goal is, but I can enlighten you as to just how deep the rabbit hole goes

I can't tell you what their goal is, but I can enlighten you as to just how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Other urls found in this thread:

skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=299036
nytimes.com/1991/08/17/us/reporter-is-buried-amid-questions-over-his-pursuit-of-conspiracy-idea.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

go on...

Is this cimada? Fucking hell this is interesting!

Cicada 3301 is much more than just some internet think tank trying to recruit like-minded individuals. In fact, Cicada itself is just a subsidiary of a much larger organization that has been around for much, much longer than many people realize. The tentacles of this organization can be found in many, seemingly disparate areas of focus. To keep things simple, I will refer to the larger organization as the "Octopus".

>Cicada itself is just a subsidiary of a much larger organization that has been around for much, much longer than many people realize

The Government?

Hydra?

2011 called they said I dont give 2 fucks

well a new puzzle is posted every year so its still pretty relevant fam

Spectre?

#selectallthenoodles

Interested.
Please explain how the two connect, or else I'm just reading bullshit about any random cult.

I won't beat around the bush here. The "Octopus" is basically what many like to refer to as the Illuminati. Assuming, of course, that by Illuminati one is referring to a possible clandestine organization that is behind most major conspiracies of the last few decades.

Cicada 3301, in essence, is them reaching out to you. The powers that be have started to acknowledge the fact that, with the dawn of this new age of information, there will soon come a day where all their secrets will be divulged. To prepare for this major shift in power, they have decided to recruit as many "enlightened" as they can.

I made it clear in the beginning I would not be discussing what their goal is. This is partly because their goal encompasses a wide variety of philosophies and strategies, however they mostly all center around the upcoming Technological Singularity which they are anticipating sometime in the 2040's.

In place of that topic of conversation, I will instead focus on where this organization has been found in the past. This includes everything from the murder of Danny Casolaro to the Franklin Cover-Up and even the supposed "death' of Beatle Paul McCartney.

Not this last year tho, It's been some time.

continue

they actually did release one for 2016, it happened in January

Wait a fuck.
The Tech Singularity? I was debating over if it's a good idea or not, but if I get the slightest glimpse of some higher power controlling all that goes with the flow I'd be bailing the fuck out.
Not gonna touch this shit no more.

Should I put Sup Forums x on Opera?

Really? Could you link me to a page that shows it?
The Uncovering Cicada Wiki is a cluster fuck.

While I know you will not discuss their objectives or future plans could you just clarify if by technological singularity you mean the emergence of AI or if this is a different scenario.

bumping for interest

we are cimcada
we do not forgibe
we forget
expoct us

bump

Bump for conspiracy tard

One reason why this is hard to talk about is because it requires on all of your parts that you're already predisposed to many of the topics I am about to cover. To save time and energy, I will trust that you all are adept enough with Google should anything I say not ring an immediate bell. I also always encourage personal research anyway, because it is true that one can come to many of these conclusions themselves if they just continue to dig further.

Put simply, there is a cannibalistic cult operating in the Florida everglades most often referred to as the "Hand of Death'. It has recruited and funded some of the most prevalent serial killers in recent history, most notably Jeffrey Dahmer. It is also behind the murder of Adam Walsh, via serial killers Ottis Toole and Henry Lee Lucas. It all begins here.

It is via the Hand of Death that the underground child prostitution sex rings, the extent of which can be found all the way up to the White House, find the most success in their black market dealings. And it is through this illegal child prostitution that most high-profile politicians are kept black mailed and silenced.

Continued

The tech singularity is precisely about the evolution to moderate AI.

Also, OP should post with a name to make it easier.

Omg he's back

tell something that isnt readily available information

BUMP MOTHERFUCKER

>cannibalistic cult operating in the Florida everglades most often referred to as the "Hand of Death'.
we were with you up to this point
now you are just a faggot, you are dismissed

Who is we? I'm still on board faggot.

Chekt but stfu nigger u know nothing of this

Samefag

God damnit whatever

Interested bump

Hail Hydra.

skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=299036

Excuse me?

it's fake, if he wanted the enlightened he wouldn't be giving instructions like google this if you don't understand.
Although it's a little funny that the real life equivalent of dale gribble managed to make his way off /x/ when his wife isn't banging someone else

lol retard gets silenced

holy shit!

I don´t care if this isn´t real, I´m bumping.

IF HITLER HADWON, HE COULD'VE SAVED US FROM THIS.

enlighten us OP

We can fact check later to see if reality checks out. Right now I'm up for a good story.

ive lived in florida my entire life
*yawn*
cool story bro

Bumping for interest

>*yawn*

emoting on a post? You have no worth on Sup Forums

Also I still live in Florida as well

Common sense should begin to connect the dots from here. Danny Casolaro was closet to the truth when investigating the organization he also referred to as the "Octopus". This was of course before he was found dead from apparent suicide during a trip to meet an informant.

The Octopus does most of its dirty work via the Hand of Death. While those up top don't necessarily partake in the cannibalistic practices, they use the ones that do to carry out the dirty dealings. The ultimate goal is to basically have politicians in their back pocket.

From here, the Octopus carries out its main political strategies via the CIA. The initial masterminds behind the Octopus recruited former Nazi scientists via Operation Paperclip and used their expertise on unethical experimentation to further their cause of having completely obedient devotees. They did this primarily through Project MKUltra.

It was through MKUltra that they carried out most high profile assassinations, including JFK's. Mary Pinchot Meyer, one of Kennedy's many romantic interests, was apart of her own group that hoped to avoid nuclear war completely by introducing JFK to psychedelics drugs. It was through this attempt that she came into contact with drug guru, Timothy Leary.

Soon before JFK's death she became aware of the organization referred to as the Octopus and alerted Leary. She was found murdered in an alleyway not long after.

emote on my knob

I'm a park ranger who has to airboat through a significant chunk of the Everglades once every other night, and I can say, you, are full of bullshit.

can jet fuel melt steel beams?

Does trump have to do anything with this "shifting of power"?

At least I live in a third world country, no conspiracy theories.

does this ever connect with the "octopus" being led by celebs i.e. kanye, beyonce, etc.?

>at least i live in a third world country
>third world country
>at least

whats wrong with that, there´s just poverty, not shit like the government fakes school shootings.

kek

Yeah because IF (and I mean IF) OP is telling the truth, such a shadowy organization would be stupid and unorganized enough to let themselves get busted by some retarded park ranger like yourself (if we are to believe you)

Get the fuck out and read a book on logic you retarded sack of pigshit, because you sound as intelligent as my cumstained towel

This is fucking gay

No need for that since your beloved governments are already in full control and oppress it's citizens without anyone capable of doing a damn thing about it

Have fun in your shithole where murder and rape are as common as the fucking flue

This. A /x/ thread would work a lot better

You shitting me?

I live in Chile kek, someone needs a bigmac.

nytimes.com/1991/08/17/us/reporter-is-buried-amid-questions-over-his-pursuit-of-conspiracy-idea.html

have fun with ZIKA

>upcoming Technological Singularity

And now we've entered plain old bullshit territory.

The Singularity is for butthurt atheists who are all jealous they can't have their own Rapture.

no zika here, andes 2 high for them to cross.

oh so that's where you live. nvm

so who are we to believe?
the guy that lives in that city and patrols the area constantly
or a neckbeard fat fuck tin foil faggot that has delusions at night after mommy goes to bed
faggot

kekd

someone needs a snickers bar

I'm from europe you imbred retard faggot

Someone needs a violent robbery involving a gun and a bullet in your skull

This is where things get a little psychedelic. Those who really pull the string of the Octopus, and likewise Cicada, are all heavily invested in the Occult.

I am by no means an expert on these things, but they seem to have created some bastardized version of Christian deism by combining Aleister Crowley with new age psychedelic drugs and Ancient Egyptian philosophies. Prominent figures in the media who are privy to this new religion will feature it heavily in their product as a form of indoctrination. In fact, the symbolism can be found in most all forms of entertainment as it is all basically ceremonial magick.

The Beatles were at the forefront of this when their manager Brian Epstein fell into debt with the notorious Kray twins. Their request, to have the Beatles on a silver platter, was satisfied immediately by taking control of the Beatles merchandising company, Seltaeb, and introducing Paul McCartney to occult director Kenneth Anger.

It is from here that the "Paul is Dead" conspiracy theory was born when fans mistook the new occult symbolism for a literal death. When what was hinted at was rather a new spiritual awakening for Paul as he was introduced more and more to these occult philosophies. And with this, more and more popular musicians to this day fall for this new religion.

And it's all controlled by the Octopus.

Retard alert

If you can't imagine a technological singularity you must live in some country where they just released the first mobile phone

Samefag, get cancer and die a painful death

.-.. --- .-.. --.- .--. ..- --- --- --- .-.. --- ..- --- .--. ..- --.- .-.. .-.. ..- --.- --- --- ... ..- --- ... --.- -. --- ... ... -. .-.. --.. --.. -. -.. ... .-.. .-.. --- ... ..- --- --- -.. --- .-.. .-.. -. ..- --- ..- --- --- ... ... ... .--. ..- ... ..- .-.. -.. ... --··-- --- ..- .-.. ... ..- --- ..- ... -. --.- -.. -. --- ... ..- --- ..- ... ..- --- ... --.- .--. --- ..- -. --- ..- ... --- ----- ..- --- --.- ..- --- --.. ..- --- ..- --- ... ... ----- .--. ... ..- --- ..- --.- --- ..- ... .--. ..- ... .--. ..- -. --- .-.. -.. ... --- ... ... ..

You mother fuckers. I got extremely baked the fourth and saw the movie "Independence Day" which made me think of a lot of things, including alien visitors as well as total domination and Cicada 3301. Not OP by the way.

I can imagine it just like I can imagine the Rapture.

Don't make either one true.

ITT: Butthurt atheists

ahhh so that solves the kanye and beyonce thing.
so i'm having thoughts about that new thing drake is doing with "the 6 is watching you" line of clothing that feature an owl. is the "6" the octopus you're talking about?

> "Paul is Dead" conspiracy theory was born when fans mistook the new occult symbolism for a literal death
that theory came from a song where it sounded like it said he was dead

Not OP but it's interesting to note that the Beatles merch brand is called Seltaeb, I did not know that

Reversed spelling is common for satanists, like Oprah's Harpo

·−· · ·−−· ·−·· −·−− −−− ·−· −·−− −−− ··− −− −−− − ···· · ·−· ·−− ·· ·−·· ·−·· −·· ·· · − −−− −· ·· −−· ···· −

kek LOLQPUOOOLOUOPUQLLUQOOSUOSQNOSSNLZZNDSLLOSUOODOLLNUOUOOSSSPUSULDSOULSUOUSNQDNOSUOUSUOSQPOUNOUSO0UOQUOZUOUOSS0PSUOUQOUSPUSPUNOLDSOSSI

You are the embodiment of PATHETIC

I'm not an atheist nor am I a christian, but your mentioning of "the rapture" says all we need to know: You're the proud owner of chromosome 21

If you reply one more time your mommy is going to die in her sleep tonight

Lmfao

wrong, faggot
take a bath in a grease fire

Because it did say that, this is supposedly why.

hey guys stop fighting we are here for cicada, the second morse message translates into invisible letters please, help.

are you saying the symbolism can't be a song???

Technological Rapture

Christian Singularity

Whatever.

If you aren't butthurt at this post, your mother will rise from the sleep of her grave tonight.

Oh, I guess I'll just believe you just like we should all believe you're telling the truth when you lie about being a park ranger

You're so transparant it's fucking hilarious

"Don't trust OP, he's a delusional neckbeard"
"Instread, trust me, because I don't have a shred of evidence either but hey, logic is not on my list of abilities"

You're as delusional as they come, at least OP could be pulling our leg, but you? You probably believe your own lies, pathetic waste of skin, probably the most useless person to ever have existed, hang yourself

Being able to predict trends like the progression of technology makes a lot more sense than predicting the rapture. You cling to the uncertainty still present though. Are you agnostic by chance?

It doesn't matter, none of this matters.

and so often those are easy to hear and crystal clear
it could never be misinterpreted kek

Cicada 3301 is an incredible turning point in the history of the Octopus because it is literally establishing a direct connection between us and them. The forces that have been controlling society for the last few decades since the end of World War II are now finally beginning to loosen the strength of their veil.

They are doing this because they are convinced that their argument is irrefutable and that they truly are the ones most worthy to usher in a new era of humanity. And, as mentioned earlier, they are hoping to do that with the advent of artificial intelligence and the anticipated singularity.

If there's any message to be gleamed from any of this, it is that with Cicada we are in direct communication with the forces ruling are earth at present. What do you want to say?

I get it, this is all a bit too complex for your underdeveloped brain, it's OK, just go get a hammer from daddys toolshed and hit yourself in the head till you pass out

The sooner you do it, the sooner you can come back here to join the adults, so go! A claw hammer works best, if you know what that is and are able to identify it with your lazy retard eye