I've always wanted to see a tornado. Any of you anons ever see one? Stories?

I've always wanted to see a tornado. Any of you anons ever see one? Stories?

This guy has.

2010 I was northbound on Missouri highway 13 a tornado touched down in some fields next to me cars were parked on the side of the roads because the rain and wind made it unsafe to drive. I kept going I just slowed down in case. A while later it seemed like it was getting closer just then it receded into the clouds so now it's like a little cone protruding from the cloud. It slowly moved right over my head and touched down again in the field on the opposite side of the highway. It was pretty cool

welp.

Its a big spinning cloud
Thet suck almost killed me

Back in 2010 had an F0 blow over while at work. Stormy out, lightnining, wind picks up then BOOM, things go dark, powers out, gets real windy, trees blown over, blows front door open at office, then it was over.

Close enough for my liking.

Got home, asked gf about how it was at her job and she said they didn't even get any storm.

Good enough,

There was the beginning of a tornado in my town few weeks ago. I just saw pictures though. But I'm in France so it's very unusual

>the s u c c almost killed me
Kek

Hahaha Jesus Christ.

This is one of those things that is just so insane that it crosses the line of "lol that never fucking happened" to ... ... "fuck, maybe."

I'm fucking dying

i lived in eastern colorado for 5 years. ive seen a dozen or so. the sirens in town are the scariest part.

>Be me
>Be 19
>Be early 1970s
>Be hitchhiking West through midwest (I-80) in late summer.
>Almost no cars on freeway in this part of Iowa
>Skies dark and clouds have weird greenish tinge.
>Starts to rain.
>Being near freeway overpass, I run for it, get under it as rain starts coming down hard.
>Sit down on guardrail bummed. Little to no chance of getting a ride, now.
>Sudden rush of wind, then sound of what seems like a freight train coming toward me.
>Suddenly wind is incredible, unbelievably powerful.
>Grab onto guard rail for dear life as wind tries to blow me away.
>Unbelievably loud sound like a thousand freight trains running over my head.
>Things blow past me: parts of trees, bushes.
>Shut my eyes tight, clench my teeth and hang on for dear life.
>It's over in about a minute.
>A tornado had formed near my overpass and had run directly over it.
>I was lucky to be alive after that.

cool, got any pics?

>Shit box breaks down on interstate in topeka is
>Only thing working is radio and ac
>Sky is green and pink smoothy and wind is whipping up like Crazy
>Only thing on radio is public safety warning about tornadoes in the county
>Pull relays from engine and furiously clean leads in hopes of not being sucked into Oz
>Enter torrential rain, hail the size grapes and iron grey sky
>Radio is fuzzing out and the wind is so strong I have to stay in the car
>Over the next 40mins I see 2 huge funnels touch down within a mile of me
>Shit flying at Mach speeds into my car
>Storm rages for 2 more hours
>Pants are shat, life flashes before eyes, why didn't I take the bus.

move to oklahoma, you will see them almost every spring & early summer,

how is it being over 60 years old?

damn

I live in Indiana and a string of tornados is a yearly occurrence. I seen one that touched down a block from my house and straight demolished it's way down the Main Street for about 2 miles...and then there was a flood a week later. I thought it was the fuckin end of days lol

Madness bro. My rear passenger side window grenaded when a 3" diameter rock hit it when the closest funnel was ripping around.

> Be me
> Double majoring in Computer Science & Atmospheric Science
> Spend all last summer chasing naders in Oklahoma
> Become sexually attracted to the succ
> Not the kind from a fat bitch's pie whole
> Fantasize about the succ while out chasing storms
> I must have the succ
> Go back to school in August
> In apartment alone
> Turn on Weather Channel
> There's a tornado in Oklahoma
> Dick gets hard as diamonds
> Get idea
> Roommates walk in 10 minutes later
> I'm in the living room
> Getting deepthroated by roommate's vacuum
> Roommate's vacuum is a certified freak with the succ
> Stare roomate in eyes as his vacuum's low pressure system empties my testicles
> feelsgoodman.png
> Weather is pretty cool
> pic related

i lived there before the advent of smart phones. so... no.

How is it being 12?

That's strange. I was dreaming of a tornado last night

I've seen this 100 times. How did that guy manage to get out of his vehicle?

what do you mean? i'm 24 i just genuinely wonder how it feels since i'v never seen anyone that old on Sup Forums?

Had 4 chasing me home a few years back .. I was driving and I saw a bird, weirdest thing, flapping it's wings backwards trying to stay up in the air and then slammed down to the ground like a fly being swatted. I made it home but there was devastation throughout the area.

Were did that white car go?

The succ killed it to death.

Same

So was I

>Live in Oklahoma my entire life
>"user I want to see a tornado"
no, you really don't.

Just google May 3rd and May 18-21 tornado

O FUK

>Be me
>Be last fall
>Out doing errands
>Mom asks me to stop by their house on my way home since it's raining hard and their gutters were fucked, leaking into the basement window wells
>Do such, head for home
>Just pull out of driveway, hear tornado alert over radio
>My county listed
>Apartment doesn't have basement, so decide to just go back to parent's house
>Head to basement, turn on TV, watch weather
>Tornados touching down all over the area
>Decide fuck it, I want to see a tornado
>Head upstairs, look out front door since it's looking in the right direction
>Not 30 seconds later I get to watch a tornado touch down ~1/4 mile right in front of me
>Time to get back downstairs
>Had been keeping parents updated via text over this whole time
>Text them that "The tornado's here" as it's literally going right over

Ok I apologize. You're a fag though

why?

only a fag would ask that.

You don't sound like a person over 60

I've seen one tornado and probably 7-8 funnel clouds, been camping when three went through the camp grounds at night so couldn't see them.

Tornado I saw went cruising by the house I was in on I mild day with heavy wind. It was a little scary to see that no expecting anything.

Three funnel clouds at one time while working on a farm. Those were not particularly worrying. Just a grey day, no wind, no rain. Watched them come down and got ready to head to a low spot but they stopped 1/4 way down.

Three other funnel clouds here and there. They were a little more worrying but not much. A little more rough days.

One funnel cloud when locked out of a cabin once when a friend was cussing out god. That one was coming straight down on us. Was a little worrying. Nasty storm behind it.

Three tornados at night in camp ground while in a tent. Nasty storms, high wind, hail, tons of lighting and rain. Those were scary as fuck.

Almost been struck by lightning three times. One time it hit a tree and the tree fell toward me and would have hit me. Once grilling at edge of garage and it struck a foot from edge of garage, I was about 8 ft from that one. I about shit myself. Then once at a drag race. Way too close for comfort but about 75 ft away.