Eternal Arsenal Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wf-ffiS0fP0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

signings when?

Err, there is not enough quality on the market

WENGER OUT NOW

Wenger out Bergkamp in when ?

When Bergkamp learns to fly without having flashes of planes going down and ISIS hijacking them.

Arsenal will never have strikers of that quality again thanks to the board and owner and Wenger

GET THAT OLD CUNT WENGER OUT OF MY FUCKING CLUB NOW!!!

no signings and derisive deadline day bid for meme striker confirmed.

Shut the fuck up, cunt.

the ox
feo
welbeck

are like new signings

amarite???????

lmfao that guy is absolutely destroying wenger and arsenal. Saying lacaz would rather have an adventure with lyon in the CL, since arsenal will just go out in the round of 16 as usual.

Is he wrong?
The derisive striker was that shit Jap

>you now remember the reports of Wenger making an enquiry for Rabiot, Verratti and Cavani on deadline day last year

BLIMEZ

Never change, Sup Forums.

Wrong country.
That is harder than it sounds. I need an exit stamp in my passport for Philippines when I enter another country. In theory, I could take a boat to Malaysia. Will the boat captain report me, then end up trying to get a cut of the blackmail? Remember, I have to tell him not to put me in the immigration list, meaning he knows. And I think if I show up without the exit stamp, I get returned.

Next you all are going to say to bribe immigration. Even on the Phils, not everyone takes bribes. Also immigration has cameras on their booths. It is a gamble, and I would probably lose, considering I need luck 3 times in a row.

Odds are nothing happens. But, that 2% that it does happen is a killer. Mexico was the same 20 years ago.

Which Arsenal legend do you dislike the most?
Hard mode: Can't choose Wenger

I fucking hate Henry.

How much we selling Hayden for?

Wenger.

Arsène Wenger

bet you weren't even alive to see the team won the first 4

Henry's a piece of shit, wish he didn't beat Wrighty's record.

dont say that

I bet you wish Sanchez had chosen a better club.

>that ingratitude
This is why nobody good wants to sign for your club.

Fuck Henry. Pires is best Arsenal french lad.

proxy off, paddy

Strikers who have been signed since the start of our 2nd season with Giroud:
Lukaku
Costa
Remy
Batshuayi
Okazaki
Musa
Dzeko
Jovetic
Bony
Ibrahimovic
Martial
Pelle
Long
Sakho
Carroll
Ings
Hernandez
Defoe
Dybala
Mandzukic
Bacca
Higuain
Gameiro
Griezmann
Torres
Lewandoski
Ramos
Immobile
Destro
Aubameyang
Cavani
Suarez
Morata
Kramaric
Wickham
Embolo
Negredo
Austin
Mitrobiv
Perez
Lambert
Origi
Eto'o
Drogba

Literally no strikers available

Sturridge when?

>I want off mr wonga's dull ride

Fuck off, you don't know shit about Mexico.

None of them are as complete as Giroud.

I lived in Nogalez for 10 years. I know a lot about Mexico, ese. Be happy the Sinaloa Cowboys let you use the internet.

Check and see if Cimi is still the bartender at Chivas Bar on Revolucion. Ask if his daughter got her job in civil engineering.

Unfortunately, I have spent most of my life trying to fix shitholes like yours.

We don't want to get fixed you daft foreigner, you weren't born here, I've been to first world countries and I much prefer the freedom of my shithole.

You'd be right if Ibra wasn't on the list

WWWWWWWOOOONGA

can you fix chile pls

Then why are all of you little beaneaters coming here if it's so free and great?
Honestly I'm glad you're deluded enough to like Mexico, one less of you here

Only poor people have it fucked, enjoy your poor beaners.

>tfw poor venezuelans, colombians and haitians are coming to chile

save me, we're getting #blacked

So 99.9% of your country?

Sure, I don't care about the poor, I have money, education and an engineering job so if you're white with money this is one hell of a country to live in.

we're getting those Venezuelans here as well.

venezuela must be a real shithole nowadays

They don't even have toilet paper, condoms or basic medical tablets. And this is in the big cities.
Venezuela is Africa-tier.

saw a venezuelan lad in one of the copa threads saying his house hadn't had water for a week

yeah their situation is awful
also a lot of venezuelans living in chile are posting videos on youtube about how to come here to live, papers you need and stuff

all of them are happy that they can get their phone out in the street without getting robbed

There's also Haitians and Africans in Tijuana, most likely wanting to get into the US.

Yakubu when?

lol

Kalou links when?

>Yakubu and Akinfenwa upfront

HAPPENING

>tfw always #wengerin but if he doesn't sign a good striker I'm gonna finally be #wengerout

>2016
>still being #wengerin
just end yourself senpai

>taking this long
You must have always been slow.

probably only been here for a season or two

Prepare to be converted.

When is the last time Arsenal won the PL?

based Giroud in 2012

if we'd just listened to dybalafag

Why don't we sign Ayoze Perez from Newcastle?

03/04
And he has done fuckall w/ Arsenal.

>£64m for Morata

What do Madrid mean by this?

They know some desperate club will pay it.

>Arsenal have stopped chasing Lacazette
>all offers for Morata will be rejected

Who's ready for a month of "Look uhh Giroud has always been a top qualitee player and uhh I think it's disingenuous to criticise him for not being consistent enough uhh I believe he is the best striker in the league"

Literally no one will for that price. Maybe some Chinese club.
I read today that some Chinese team wants to offer Yaya Toure £500k a week to join them.

>ho's ready for a month of "Look uhh Giroud has always been a top qualitee player and uhh I think it's disingenuous to criticise him for not being consistent enough uhh I believe he is the best striker in the league"
Yeah. It's really going to suck when wenger uses the "he lead the attack for the winner of the euros"...fml

I have been ready since the start of the summer. I knew the Vardy push wasn't a serious one and that Wenger wouldn't truly try to sign a better striker.

post yfw giroud score tomorrow and gets MOMT, then wenger say we have giroud so no ST signing

Wenger hasn't needed that excuse. He refused to sign a striker for years now, then made a failed "attempt" to sign Vardy and signed a wank fucking Jap who he will use as his excuses.

never doubted him

Wenger was well aware that Welbeck would be out well into the new year last season and he still didn't fucking sign anyone. Welbeck's going to be out for the rest of the year again and we'll hear about how "Alexis, Walcott, Campbell, Iwobi and Asano can all play there, so signing another striker would be a waste".

This is his last season and he's still going to make the same mistakes he's made for the past five years.

Van Persie was right.

Yup. I will never trust Wenger again after the bullshit of last season(I had lost almost all faith before that anyways). Unless he get's it right this summer and next season his "legacy" is tainted further.

I actually almost feel bad for the club now. The striker situation is so dire that all the clubs around the world are well aware arsenal need one, and immediatly try to price gouge >us upon enquiry.

Giroud is GOAT tbhonestfamalam

Well if Wenger pulled his fucking head out of his ass and insisted on keeping with Giroud as the starter for four fucking seasons this could have been handled earlier. Giroud should have been dropped after is second shit season. Arsenal won't sign a striker anyways because Wenger won't do it.

>come back from club crawling with cousin
>still no signings
It hurts to live lads

Right. Higuain should have been signed before he went to napoli ;_;

Wenger

>expecting signings
I didn't expect anyone all summer so Xhaka was a decent surprise I guess.
Out

true

dont worry lads, im ITK, and my sources tell me xhaka is going to be converted to a striker. get hype mates

>normalito español

joder

M8 I'm the Canadian/Colombian guy on vacation in Spain. All I want is good signings tßh

>mfw Pepe snaps Giroud's leg in half tomorrow morning and ">we" literally have zero strikers for next season

James to PSG la

Xhaka is literally slower than Giroud.

are u rich br0

>tfw not moved to another country yet

The worst part is Wenger wouldn't even sign anyone else.

Exactly.

"Look uhh we signed Asano as back up for Giroud and that is exactly what he will be doing this season. With Welbeck coming back in January, there is no reason to sign another striker."

And people would defend him, bad enough people are still defending Giroud.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wf-ffiS0fP0
just a reminder we have him

No one cares about this fat old manlet anymore

-------------cech
bellerin-x-koscielny-monreal
---------santi--xhaka
Rambo---Özil---Alexis
-----------Giroud

Ospina
Chambers
Gibbs
Gabriel
Walcott
Oxlade
Iwobi
Coquelin
Elneny
Wilshere
Welbeck
Campbell

>debuchy

>tfw no one cares about having a literal Modric in midfield

There will be no new CB and Mert won't be sold.

>Giroud
>Ramsey on the wing again
>everyone a year older and exhausted from the Euros and Alexis from the Copa
>no way to tell how Santi fares after his injury and how well Granit will integrate
>only shit on the bench
yep, this season Arsenal will finally drop out of the top 4 and Wenger will be forced to leave.

Who am I kidding, he will sign a new two year deal and we'll get the same old shit for another 24 months with the additional excuse on how long he stayed on the top 4 consistently and that this season was a fluke.

Japanese Aguero & Jiroo will goat

>ABGirouds still exist

Why even live?