Tell me of your troubles.

This story fucks me up

Be me
>it's 2005
>9th birthday
>Super hyped
>Opening presents
>HOLYFUCKINGSHIT
>I get fucking bakugan (My life at that point)
>My mom gets call on her phone
>I just stop and listen to her side of the convo
>Her eyes start to get teary and she starts choking up
>I ask her what's wrong
>Her sister had overdosed on Oxycodone and jack daniel's
>my heart drops
>My little 9 year old self holds back the biggest tears i ever had
>Spend the rest of the day in my room playing with bakugan and not really understand fully what happened
>Her funeral was on my mom's birthday (A week after mine)
>Every year on my birthday since has felt emptier than the last
Shit fucked me up man

I love you lil bro.

Gang, I'm sorry if I sound like a fag but I don't know what the fuck I want with my life anymore. Things just feel like it's gradually getting to me. I've been trying to things day by day and trying to be optimistic but end of the day I don't feel like I belong anywhere besides here. I remember the first time I laughed at a laugh lose thread, first time I saw Sup Forums. It's nostalgic and my great escape but honestly as I'm getting older seems like problems just keep coming and I feel like everything's going to end. I feel like I'll just snap and just give up.

Do different things user. If you live in a city go out and just explore.

>2 a.m

fucking normie sufferers

more like 4 a.m

Play pokemon go it cured my depression

I poopd my pants wen I was 5

not in canada

I live in the suburbs, I have good friends and people there but sometimes I just feel like I drag them down. I have family but they don't understand. Tried seeing some help and got yelled at and family trying to hell got aggravated and told me they want me to open up. I can't force myself to explain how I feel, especially growing up home I was always compared to and beat. I know other people have had it worse but honestly nothing seems to be going that good in my life. I'm 20, had to stop college because parents don't want to help but helped pay $240k for my sisters college. I barely have money, working my ass; feel like I fuck up every where in life and part of me just wants to give up in life. I love friends and all of you but I just feel like life is futile and a hopeless case.

youtube.com/watch?v=QI5ICZZVctQ

>Other boards and forums are shit
>Here about Sup Forums
>Find people with similar interests and problems
>Be Black
>Get called nigger, ape and worthless
>See nigger hate threads everywhere
>Realize it's mostly for keks
>Still manages to get to me

I feel ya man, I'm black/Hispanic and every time people always nigger, ape, Mexican, worthless or just come out saying that it crushes me. I understand it's jokes also, but I just feel like I don't belong or fit in.

man i feel this, I'm Hispanic, not black, but I see all the black hate threads and wonder how many of those people are serious. you're beautiful though

As long as you don't go dindu and chimp out, those threads aren't directed at you. Im white, redneck and white trash shit doesnt get to me. Im not a redneck or white trash. If you don't act like a nigger, then you're just black.

I feel like life's a cycle of shit, it can seem nice at some points but still you're going to be in shit regardless of what happens

It's nice to know I'm not the only one.

>Be me
>Lost parents at very earle age
>Grew up with grandmother and grandfather
>Was always sad because lack of friends
>Had a friend or two but that was it
>Fast forward
>Be me, a 19yr old language student
>Mostly ignored by the class mates
>Virgin
> grandma, my only friend was very sick, lung cancer, extremely attached to her, she was my everything
>Extreme depression, crying everyday, desperate for social life
>Between the classes a cute girl approached me and told me i look handsome
>Asked me for a date
>About 10 other classmates around her
>First time in the last 2 years i smile and accept it
>She just starts laughting with.others
>user, youre really creepy i wouldnt date you for a thousand $$$
>went the college toilet, i cried for 40 mins and puked 2 times
>Grandma died 1 month after

I know that you cant hear me granny now, i just want to.thank you for all sacrifices you did and for all attention you gave me, grandpa is still mourning you, i really miss you, god bless your divine soul, i love you more than anything else

sorry to hear this dude. I come from a white trash background and am ashamed of some of the things I said as a kid to my friends about black people. I have 2 sons now and will never let them be taught the shit I was.

A feels story to counter your own: my wife's best friend from med school is from rural Mississippi. She married a black dude. Nobody from her family came to the wedding- not her parents, not her 2 sisters-- other than her brother who was in the military and flew down from Alaska to be at the wedding in Georgia. Her parents are old and ill today and it's so sad that they have written her out of their lives.

any fellow junkies lurking? i know we're less than people but sometimes i wish that weren't true :/

I don't believe you dude. 19 year old college girls don't do that. 13 year old girls do shit like that.

I'm so sorry user, Jesus Christ fuck people

I wish you would die, junkie

Not really a big trouble, in fact little in comparison but still
>Gonna buy friend a gift for his birthday
>No summer job
>Decide to cash out in my steam account's skins because fuck csgo
>I trade my skins to a paypal guy
>11 years of service, clean steamrep
>Thought he gave me 190$ over paypal
>Get excited and place order for friend's gift
>Realize it was a money request

God dammit I try to do something nice for someone and even give the guy profit, amd he ran off with my shit...

I appreciate it and I'm sorry to hear about your wife's friend, hopefully that kind of thing will die off, but you know how people are.

Have a good night man.

i do too. sadly being a junkie alone isn't enough to kill you. being a junkie that slips up is enough sometimes tho

fuck you, man

She did it just for keks, had to abandon that college, had no funding. It happened february this year

those god damn fuckers should experience what you did, they'd probably kill themselves if they realized how pathetic the are

Lost

>"mowing down on some delicous as fuck icecream
Kek

the fucking whore will probably catch aids anyway, let's hope she dies a very painful death

>
Hey friend, needle Junkie for past 10 years , there is hope I'm coming up on 2 years clean next month , it took me getting arrested for the umpteenth time and getting into.the drug court program but I mean I was a Junkies Junkie and had no hope but it can be done , life actually has an appeal and holds a promise of something better for the future

I've never ever heard of such a thing in a 19 year old. I was a virgin's virgin all through college but that is not what 19 year old girls do. That is a young teenage girl style mean trick. I think you are lying about this incident. You are probably lying about the parents dying / raised by grandma shit too. That said, I do believe you are a loner, virgin and sad fuck who needs to get laid. In that pathetic sense you deserve feels, along with contempt for lying.

Ex junkie here altho I still smoke pot and drink. You will make it bro dont worry

h I take it? I am/was a meth junkie :( without it i have /severe/ anhedonia

Why the hell would i even lie,i just wanted to get it off my chest.if you dont want to believe it, then dont
Cheers my friend

Tl;Dr can i get a summary?

Wait. Is the blurb on the picture talking about the trap or quasimodo?

Read it faggot. It's a few paragraphs.

Fucking kids these days.

>not realising blacks and niggers aren't the same thing
I'm black too, niggers are just hood thugs whereas blacks are contributing members of society
don't worry about it they're just being edgy

youtube.com/watch?v=cs-XZ_dN4Hc
>be me
>meet really cute girl on the interwebs
>talk to her day and night
>we decide to meet up
>we meet up
>after we meet up she starts being distant
>we talk less and less as time passes on
>2 weeks
>we don`t talk anymore
>03:34
>scoll down facebook
>i see a post by her
>"in a relationship"
it`s a reallly generic and not intersting story,but it damn it hurts

Not in the age of liberal art degrees my fiend

Feel the same about Christmas. Parents would always fight bc too much stress about money. Now every Christmas I feel empty af and don't even feel like celebrating.

Fuck... I dont need this today. Fuck you OP. Fuck you.
Why did I got in this thread?

Damn.

shit

>needs to get laid
>needs
>need

this is by far the most triggering thing I see on the internet. why do people believe this? I literally cannont comprehend how people think this way.

I know i'm partially autistic but jesus christ make this stop

Fuck

This. Don't let the edgy 13 year olds from Sup Forums get you down.

>inb4 virgin detected Xd

there not being edgy they believe your inferior as well

I just got this girls number. I had no idea how easy it is ... small things can change your life. Go out and talk to people, what's the worst that can happen?

Racism is a crime... and crime is for minorities!

I quit my job on Friday and have been feeling super terrible. A burden. A lazy piece of shit. etc.

My mom and dad both told me they were proud of me for sticking out how long I did and they just want me to be happy. No matter how long it takes.

That literally made me cry when it all happened.

Difference is a robot doesn't think. I would take being a robot over this pointless existence.

Think about it; robots/machines have more purpose than we humans do. That's pretty crazy

Dude, 19 and virgin isn't that unusual. I was 20 when I lost my v and don't regret being a sexless loner for so long. Regardless, what that chick did to you was fucked. Given how close you were to your grandma, and how grateful you are now, I think you grandma knew how much you loved her. You can use that same social connection energy to make friends. Get out there and just be yourself. You've made it this far.

The only way I could experience happiness at this point in my life is

Take your autism medication.

Once you get laid, you'll understand why you need it. Well actually you probably won't, but normal people do.

OP here, sorry man. Just kind of wanna give up, but don't know why I don't

Look everyone, he's doing it again

prolly just selling shit, got robbed, and story was to guilt us into helping you.

You would understand if you weren't an autistic virgin...

Do you also get triggered when people make eye contact, or use sarcasm?

The thing is I've been trying everything everyone's been telling me to do for months. I've been trying to do everything I can but trying everything honestly doesn't seem to help and I don't know what I should do. I feel like I can't escape this pain.

He didn't ask for anything retard.

>be me. richfag from a poorfag country.
>awesome girlfriend. family that loves me, but I can't relate to.
>not many friends, but very appreciated by them.
>just want to be alone.
>constantly dream about being alone in the world. last man. alone.
>academic carrier, but don't give a fuck.
>pretty smart. never had to work really hard to acchieve anything i wanted.
>no ambition. i just waste my time doing nothing.
>when i have a deadline, i just get it done fast. because it's easy for me. never understood why everybody struggle to do most things that i do in a hurry.
>if i could, i wouldn't do anything. i wouldn't talk to anyone. i would be alone.
>go to therapist. "nothing wrong with you".
>of course there is something wrong with me.
>i have no real reason to get up in the morning.
>i don't want to do anything.
>i don't want to build anything. acchieve anything.
>just want to be alone.

EVERYTHING IS SHIT /THREAD

You know what? I bet this fucking kid will be fine. There was a kid with cerebral palsy in the high-school and everyone treated him like gods gift to humanity so he got such a full head.

He turned into a "chad" with literally none of the body to back it up.

I'm not worried about this kid, because he'll have a loving family and set of teachers that will tell him he's special every day until he believes it.

The rest of us can pave our own fucking way, tough shit.

I have a daughter that's going to eventually be going through highschool.

>Be me
>Be epileptic
>Do what I can to live with it, because fuck it if you can't laugh at yourself
>At work a few hours ago
>My boss knows of my condition and I've had a minor seizure there before, not a big deal
>Get dizzy, ask him if I can sit in the break room for a little while then get back to the zone
>Sit down, start seizing
>I have seizures in which part of my body gets stiff, my speech is slurred, and I have very vague ideas of whats going on
>Just staring at a spot in the floor, waiting for it to go away
>Coworkers stare at me, treat me like a baby
>End up having to get my friend to pick me up and bring me home

I don't know if y'all would consider that feelsy and shit, but I hate being treated like I'm mentally inefficient. Like I'm lesser or like a baby. Just because I'm epileptic doesn't mean I can't take care of myself. I know they meant help and what not but the stares and silence just got to me. I don't know if I'm even conveying this right but whatever. If what I'm typing doesn't make sense it's okay, at least I feel somewhat better and y'all get a bump.

No. My use of sarcasm is staggering and I stare at people until I am literally underneath their skin. And then, I crawl slowly to their minds, and flash images of dogs being skinned alive and OP not being a faggot.

It really shakes them up

But in all seriousness, no. I just suck at talking to people and don't feel like the pleasure of sex outweighs the potential negatives and will therefore not pursue a woman, even of the prostitute variety

Go read Bob Ross's wikipedia page, he's a fucking awesome guy.

Normie friends found some snuff films on my computer, now everyone knows I'm weird

kek

kys tyrone, its not for keks we genuinely fucking hate you

Thats what you get for being a stupid faggot, faggot

Underrated post.

It's been almost a year since I remember feeling happy. The gentle thoughts of suicide have grown into plans and timelines. I keep telling myself that things will get better, but I don't really believe it anymore.

The beauty of Sup Forums is that we're all niggers, spics, and faggots, because we're anonymous. That's the point. I can't see your skin, just your words.

Bunch of teens crying about Highschool heartbreaks, don't know that the grave feels is when you are an adult

spoken like a true nigger

does anyone have the picture of mickey mouse with him saying something about life is a waste to someone talking about everything being chemicals? kind of a wierd request but im a nihilist

>Fucked a chick
>sex was meh
>she accused me of rape later to get back with her ex
>ended up settling down with my ex because she's at least the evil I know

I get that user, but seriously, sex is good, and healthy, and you're limiting yourself (assuming you are capable of attracting women).

>MY FEELINGS ARE STRONGER THAN YOUR FEELINGS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=BOhhbA9qA5M&feature=youtu.be

Maybe maybe not, you'll never know unless you hack me but I'm behind 7 proxies so good luck faggot

Wait till you get older, those feels are determent

>Feels thread

Can't remember the last time I actually felt anything.

People are assholes man. Expect the worst and people may surprise you.

Isn't that a half-life boss?