Let's go

let's go

Other urls found in this thread:

accesshollywood.com/articles/paul-mccartney-speaks-out-about-domestic-abuse-allegations-56209/
youtube.com/watch?v=UllxxMkG7uI
youtube.com/watch?v=UoH9zP_n_g0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

George>John>>>>Paul

I mean, it really depends on what you want from your music, but George does what both of them do better.

george is the best, i agree

can't we just agree that the beatles were shit and therefore this debate is going to a fruitless endeavour

be* shit

Switch patrician and plebian and i'm on board

b-but john beat up his wife

but he made better songs

STOP IGNORING ME GUYS

Dumb weeaboo
kys

accesshollywood.com/articles/paul-mccartney-speaks-out-about-domestic-abuse-allegations-56209/
oh damn pauly boi got dirt to!

as any man should

Only legitimate opinion to be quite honest.

I only like anime ironically

same

Post Beatles George>>>>post Beatles John>post Beatles Paul

Beatles Paul>>Beatles John>>>>>Beatles George

George was BY FAR the best.

youtube.com/watch?v=UllxxMkG7uI

Paul is barely better than Ringo.

John was a massive cunt and I hate him, but he did have some talent.

Want to rethink your opinions lads?

tbs his 2 songs are cool

Paul is the only good The Beatles

George and Ringo are """ok""""

Johannes not good in any way

do it Ringo
release me from this world

Georgefags are pretty insufferable, resort to claim the B-side of the band as something greater than that just to get some attention

>All the people writing off Paul

Why does everyone always overlook his talent?
He was an excellent singer, decent bassist and pianist, he wrote some excellent songs too.

If Paul and John actually let George put out more songs on the albums George would be the best. He's the most talented songwriter of them. All Things Must Pass is a clear indicator of that.

John and Paul are somewhat equal. Both are incredibly songwriters but what puts Paul a bit above is how good he was at the bass (and singing while playing it).

Ringo has the best voice. And is one of the finest drummers of his era.

Fuck off, Pete.

All correct except for ringo's voice. He has a nice voice, but both Paul and John trump him imo. Paul being the best singer of the group with his insane natural ability, lucky bastard.

You're saying I like George Harrison to get attention?

[spoiler]Why doesn't it work? I'm so lonely.

And now there's no spoilers on Sup Forums. This day keeps getting better and better

[spoiler] but you did it wrong [spoiler]

[spoiler] so did I [/spoiler]

[spoiler]No really, they're disabled on Sup Forums. When would anyone ever spoil an album?

Also you only have to [/spoiler] if you have more to say afterwards thats unspoilered

This is one of the most infuriating gifs I have ever seen

Ringo can't even sing in tune, how the fuck he has the best voice?

I think the Beatles' music is really light, you can't dig very deep, you either come up against Lennon intentionally evading what it is that he's trying to say or McCartney's self-imposed "pop" shallowness. Were they even playing rock music at all? I hardly think so

Paul McCartney solo > Wings > The Beatles (collective) > John Lennon solo = George Harrison solo > Ringo solo

Only retarded faggots disagree.

Beatles > Paul solo > Wings >>>>>>>>>>> the others solo

I agree the others had shit on Macca.

you got George and Ringo mixed up
>ib4 muh krishna

surprisingly accurate

But what about Wings user
Here let me help you:
The Beatles > Wings > Paul McCarntney > John Lenon = George Harrison > Ringo
You made one simple mistake

In all actuality, if Ringo had written as many songs as John or Paul and they were all as good as "Octopus' Garden" or "Don't Pass Me By," I'd like him more than George

He's bro-tier just like George
lterally /our guy/

Wings can't hold a candle to beatles

youtube.com/watch?v=UoH9zP_n_g0

dude wtf. he was one of the best bassists ever honestly, he was a great singer, and he was one of the best songwriters of all time

it's absolutely retarded how people on here write off the beatles (i'm assuming it's a vocal minority

>He's the most talented songwriter of them
my god this is such a fucking retarded opinion dude. he wrote a fraction of good songs compared to john and paul.

and all things must pass was worse than Ram ffs

it really is the contrarian opinion

People take the Scaruffi meme too seriously and assume popular = bad

kek is this real

So did Bob Dylan and Lou Reed, and Frank Zappa and Brian Wilson emotionally abused their children.

Yet you see no people complain...

I dont give a fuck about Dylan and I want to see a source on Brian before I believe it but people talk about Frank Zappa and Lou Reed being cunts literally all the time

>I dont give a fuck about Dylan
Opinion discarded

ochs was better
dylan was a smelly jew

Ringo is the only correct answer.

To me nothing shows Georges immense potential (and how the others discarded it) then Only A Northern Song. Such a great song, that the rest of them shelved for seemingly no reason, until they contractually had to release music for the Yellow Submarine movie. Had it been in the place of Within Without You, Sgt. Peppers would be perfect.

It's an awful song. You're retarded

you are such an asshole

it doesn't even come close to all things must pass

All Things Must Pass is great because it was just the release of a crap ton of songs George had been building up over his career while in The Beatles. It was essentially his "best of" compilation of unreleased songs he built up over years. His albums after All Things Must Pass tend to only have a few good songs in each album, which shows he really was at a better capacity releasing just a few songs at a time.

Did you mean to say It's All Too Much? Because then I would agree.

Not him, but no. Only A Northern Song was written and recorded for Sgt Pepper. it was rejected, and they quickly pumped out Within You Without You to replace it as The George Song For The Album

It's All Too Much was written and recorded specifically for the Yellow Submarine soundtrack, right after Sgt pepper was done.

>Ringo has the best voice.

>A Day in the Life
>Tomorrow Never Knows
>Strawberry Fields Forever
>Happiness is a Warm Gun

Where when you when all of their most unique songs were John's creations? The only one McCartney has comparable to these is Eleanor Rigby. Besides that he was all granny music and ballads.

>yfw they put Ringo 3 inches lower on With the Beatles because he's 3 inches shorter

It's all too much is GOAT as fuck and the first shoegaze song.

Who is that