Post pics of your girl or others girls you know and others will post what they'd do to them

post pics of your girl or others girls you know and others will post what they'd do to them

Don't forget to reply for replies anons!

give her a shower

Shove girls face into what looks like moms dirty old crotch until she passes out or mom cums.

What about her? Will any guy ever want to fuck my pig faced sweaty fuck of a daughter?

What would you do to her? Protip: she's submissive and loves to get it rough.

wouldn't touch that autistic looking cum stain. Post a pick your partner

Shave her head with clippers, toss her maggot infested dreadlocks into the bin and delouse. She would go from a 4/10 to an 6/10

What would you do

She's nice

Would let her titfuck me and then face fuck the shit out of her with you watching, after I'd pound her from behind and finally make her choke on my dick while I cummed down her throat

That hair....

I'd eat those cheez-its

Good choice

She gives amazing head, some of the best I've ever had.

Is this Kate?

turn her phone to vibrate and fuck her with it. Post online on facebook that if people want to fuck her to call her number until she picks up.

I'd let her suck my cock while fingering her pussy.
after I'd make her ride me while i suckedd on those huge tits
then id shove my cock in her ass and fuck her till i nutted deep down in it

You should post some nudes

No nudes sadly.

her name is savannah clemens went to livonia ny high school

Uh, how old are they?

17 in that photo

Old enough to pound the little ones ass

Oh tell me more user please ;3

both of them? the little one looks 12

i agree

No...

the other one is hotter

Fuck id let her suck my cock all day till i blew my load on those big titties

Yep I'm being serious. The tiny one Tia is just really small and looks a lot younger then any other girl. Kinds looks like a loli honestly.

Would slam into oblivion

Start by ripping open that button up of hers and then lift her up and throw her on the ground, put my boot on her head, and start ripping off her pants. See if she squeels loud when i try to force my finger up her ass dry,

Here's some gabby user

She has an oral fixation, when we were dating she was begging to suck my cock 24/7, and was an amazing deepthroater. 10/10 would facefuck again.

No way shes hotter, I'd keep her tied to the couch and make her suck my dick for nourishment.

So naughty user, she's quite the loud girl so she'd be squelling ;)

Kick her in the head until she stops

Oh user Tia would suck a cock so well. Despite being small she can fit quite a few things in her mouth ;)

tell us what you did to her

Brutal user

Vegan feminist SJW that has amazing curves

I really want to slap her in the face, or choke her

I'd love to do that myself

?

Anyone?

She'd love it when I'd make her sit patiently on her knees while I ignored her, just sitting playing video games with my cock out while she stared and begged. Whenever I got tired of hearing her whine, I'd go over to her and shove my cock down her throat until I nutted inside it or I'd pull out and cum all over her gorgeous tits.

ITT

Isn't the girl from the right a camhore? I'm 90% sure she is, search "liilsara"

Oh god, I'd use that mouth and throatfuck her all night, then cum on that cute face

Shit that never happened. Nice job keeping the facebook filenames intact, creeper retard. messaging her now.

Rape her till she stops crying and tells for more

Faggot