Quel était son putain de problème ?

Quel était son putain de problème ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TxuMB65F8to
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You can take the rat out of the street, but you can't take the street out of the rat.

he kept his hood mentality even as a millionaire
what a fucking retard

overrated player
absolutely trash in NT
carried by donaldo and bale in club

should play at west brom

Fucking dirty Muslim piece of shit. Overrated as fuck.

happy that thug isn't in the team anymore and hope he will never come back

mentalité typique d'arabe

Ragez bien
La france perdra l'euro oklm
Et il reviendra comme un dieu

""La France c'est juste sportif, mon pays c'est l'Algérie""
>même si j'y ai jamais mis les pieds

ferme tg mehmet
racaille de merde

>"L'etat c'est moi"
- Karim Benzema

What a disrespectful asshole 2bh

I like him 2bh. Not even Arab.

>Deschamps and the French only get criticism for getting black lads on the squad
>people don't realize it's the cancerous Arabs that were the problem

Benz is berber not arab. But yeah, not even Sup Forums but he, nasri and ribery were fucking cancer. Glad france are doing well now without them

I truly hope we will win.

>"my country is algeria, I chose to play for france for sport"

This, people are slowly realizing that arabs are shit people and christians nogs are actually top lads though

t. racaille

Can someone bring me up to speed as to what he's done? I know about the sex-tape thing but that's it

will he ever get called up again? apparently le graet and the coach want him to come back

No

That's it. Aside from that people dislike him because he had a very long drought in the NT and accuse him of not giving a shit.

put valbuena in contact with the guy who blackmailed valbuena, benzema's friend.

Also has a worse goal to game ratio than Giroud

also he spat during the national anthem

lmao

He hates the french, we hate him, simple as that.

t. Mohammed

Funny to compare what Varane said to the team before the Euro, and what Benzederp said (nothing).

Just compare to the players in Algerian NT.

They're hugely inferior to Benzema, yet they achieved more impressive results than him, because they loved their team and "their country".

Sounds like a top lad desu.

Meanwhile, Benzema:
>muh racism XDDD
>they won't give me a chance (despite my 87 caps) cuz i'm an arab XDDDD
>let's appear in a Booba video lol

aren't most of them french

Yes.

My point is that they would play it lazy, like Benzema, under the French jersey. Because they don't give a hoot.

As much as i despise Benzema, this Booba video thing is just bullshit

He has right to do whatever he wants

JUSTE

To win the World Cup 2018 it will be necessary

As it was essential for us to qualify in section of europe

Karim served us we must be honest and stop talking about extra- sport is a excelllent player .

youtube.com/watch?v=TxuMB65F8to

KB9 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On sait que tu l'aimes ton petit bougnoule, mais il est banni il faudra t'y habituer ;)

so clever :^)

For the Glory of France!

Go back to Algeria please.

I don't like him, either as a NT player or a person, but this "benzema bashing" is going overboard, people are tripping over themselves to find things to criticize him.
I don't think he's a bad dude, he's just stupid, and surrounded by people using him and turning him against everybody else, think Dave Chappelle and Paul Mooney.
He also needs to grow out of his fucking ghetto mindset. At first I can believe when he said he wasn't singing the anthem not to break his concentration, but now I'm pretty sure it's only because he doesn't want to look "weak" now that he's been called out for it.
I was hoping Deschamp would slap some sense into him, but with the sextape thing and the media storm that happened afterward, it's probably not going to happen.
That's a shame, he's pretty good as a player when he feels like it, but he brought it into himself.

>goal per game ratio: 0.33

That's all we need to know.

>le karim is innocent

>Sandniggers

>France getting shat in the face by immigrants, and asking for more
The country is literally like a thug wife

Booba and Benzema are the same phenomenon:

>became famous
>became multi-millionaires
>all this, thanks to France who made stars out of them

>now live abroad and don't waste the slightest opportunity to shit on France (waaaah racist country, waaaah I'm not French at all, waaah France won't let me chimp out, waaaah fuck la France)
>all this, while counting all the shekels coming from the very people they insult

Same thing than your usual hood immigrant, just richer.

read the thread before opening your monkey mouth

as much as i hate booba, shitting on france helps him sell records, benzema iin the other hand is just stupid