Knowledge thread because Sup Forums is just full of shitty threads right now...

Knowledge thread because Sup Forums is just full of shitty threads right now. Also anyone got a plasma cutter tutorial out there?

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metal_fume_fever
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

FBI NSA FBI CIA ISIS ATTACK AMERICA ISIS NSA NSA NSA NSA ISLAM

This is something I would do

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

If you sign here you can make Black Lives Matter be categorized as a terrorist group.

>Lifehack

COCKS DICKS COCKS PENISES SEMEN PICKLES FUCK

Damn most helpful tip ever

Legit as helpful as the others

Good luck even succeeding with this

If everyone had that attitude, I'd need it

Here some knowledge/life hack.
> When you have a gun don't tell a cop and go for it. You'll get shot.

>cooking on galvanized metals

Why's that bad? Serious question

lol kid doesn't know what having a CCW means. The cop knew he had it as soon as he ran his plates and just wanted a reason to shoot him.

Stay edgie kiddo.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metal_fume_fever

Simple google search and I found it.

Pretty sure they can shoot you if you have a ccw. Going for a gun is a no no with a cop there.
Geronimo Yanez is a hero

#1 risk is zinc poisining. Can be lethal, but the symptoms are more like the flu.

yeah but they're not supposed to treat CCW holders like a threat since it needlessly escalates a situation. This cop gave him conflicting orders and shot him for it. TL;DR, he just wanted to kill a darkie.

No-one has seen this supposed Ccw and the cops posted he didn't have or apply for one

If you're stopped by a cop and have a gun on you, legal or otherwise. Put your hands up and request the officer disarm you. They will then not be able to say HE WENT FER HIS GYUUUNNN!

ccw isn't registered to your vehicle you dumb faggot. nor is it registered through the dmv

He a good boy. Dindu nuffin

What the fuck does this do? It just dumps the clean water on the ground how the fuck are you supposed to drink it? And what's the flower for? Are you just going to wait several days then eat the plant and ingest like 1% of the water you put in there? I'm confused

oh you non-carrying ignorant fools...most people want the Florida CCW because it has the most states with reciprocity.

I got mine in Ohio, it would be valid in many states.

It's for the plant. You place the inner cup full of water to be distributed slowly to the surrounding plants.

I used to work at a plant that manufactured carts. They're chromed, not galvanized. Well, the ones we made were, and they were average carts. I think grills are chromed as well.

>no mouse and keyboard
>triggered

It works for alowing seedlings to not get dryed out for the earlier weeks of there life,
I find once the leaves get big it can keep its self moist.

Will bump thread a little

I tried this once walking home from school when I was a kid and some guy yelled 'faggot' and threw a Circle K drink at me from his truck.

>0/10 would not recommend

This is wrong

The cup of water says "brackish water", so I think it's meant to water the plants without using your drinking water.

So is this only for a slow and constant distribution then? I don't see the point in distilling the water, if it's so dirty it's not even fit for watering a plant there might be bigger issues at hand. And for slow distribution you could just use a dripping method

Oh I couldn't read that word and had to google it after you wrote it, shit makes more sense now

This works.
I use it at my buddies Cottage

(this picture is from the book show me how many other similar illustrations are also on LH theads)

I don't know If that's the same nigger.
All niggers look like every other nigger to me

>current year
>not using pocket sand

>Why'd you just pull out an egg, I have a gun nigga

HOOOOOOOO KEK'D

>how to become a fucking normie wagecuck and participate in the "who's more vapid" competition
Noice. Why can't you just continue browsing 4chinz, not be a complete autist, go to parties when you're actually in the mood without the "I must talk to girls" mindset and lose weight if you're a fatass but don't stress working out like it's going to change your world?
Fucking normies can't even behave like normal human beans

I endded up putting like 10 jumbo crushed up sparklers into a pepsi can and set it down in a bath tub with like a inch of water with my 14yo Nephew, IT dint burn through the bottom of the tub but it sent molten metal on to the sides and burnt through out the enamial of the tub.
and IT WAS BRIGHTER THEN THE SUN!!!!
I could only imagine what this would do to a car hood.

TOP KEK

Reported. No chances nigga

you can get powdered aluminum from etch a sketches if you don't want to raise suspicions too.

Yeah, but i dont feel like making a real deal that would cost like 9$ a etch a cketch so i cheaped out with the idea of snipped up ribbins of pop can .

I am not looking to melt a German train cannon, just fuck up a duce bros car some day.....

dying

you can get powdered autism from 4 a chans if you don't want to raise suspicions too

DOES ANYONE HAVE THE TEA ONE WHERE IT SHOWS DIFFERENT TEA THINGS AND THEIR EFFECTS? IVE BEEN LOOKING EVERYWHERE

He had one from Hennepin County you idiots.

KEK

um w-will this d-do?

pic related: a home made mouse trap

I succeeded with little more than that.

Peant butter?

yep, and mice love that shit
this thing surprisingly works too. made one yesterday and caught a mouse

i sent for info from plasmacam (dot com? i forget) ,maybe they have a site. they do some neat shit with them things but a basic set up is like $10,000. so I won't be doing that anytime soon

Are those branded teas or what its kinda useless

ops I ment to attach this one

mother fucking mama noodles. best shit. cannot find duck flavor anymore :(

bumping for more

They have it at the asian supermarket next to the hospital i work at. Im stocked on it

I am sure they are a mix common brands, specitly brands and mixes like milk and shit.

Brackish water is water that has some salt in it, like sea water, but less so. The salt is bad for plants and you. So if all you have is salty or brackish water, this rig cleans the salt out.

Moar

never tried, i will have to take a taste.

I remember hearing that things like refrigerator shelves weren't good to cook on. I'll stick with what came with the grill.

Well its totally useless with out the info to refrence what they are. Think before you post

It's tubby time so i went into the tub. Had to fart. This came out. What is it

Folder is old, Just shit posting neat things.
back in 2010 there was like 4-5 info threads a week....I used to thing 4 fags was neato for the info that was shared.

No xbox one controller WAT? It's probably the best designed controller available right now.

Maybe you should do some thinking first. Those are all very common types of teas and taste is usually similar across brands.

>If shit happens, take a hostage

kek

Mucus lining in your intestines being shed. Either poor diet, or maybe some GI distress from some food.
It's fairly normal. Eat more grains and drink a lot more water, cut back on caffeine and sweets for a week or so.

Not for us who buy teas by actual names like functioning people