Who was the best Buddy The Vampire Slayer villain?

Who was the best Buddy The Vampire Slayer villain?

That's not the mayor.

>Buddy the Vampire Slayer
>Buddy

Incrediboy

I thought it was Bunny?

Does he have a microwave in his chest?

Is Buddy the vampire slayer the Canadian version?

Objectively Glory.

Between Giles, Xander, Wesley and The Mayor it's hard to decide.

Angel.

>buddy

Spike was the coolest. The Gentlemen or whatever they were called from the silent episode were the creepiest.

The one that didn't phone post and have autocorrect make him look retarded.

the choice is clear

Was this Joss Whedon's attempt to work out some psychological stuff?

Who's this dickhead?

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

And the Lord of Light shall cleanse with fire.

BURN, baby, BURN.

Okay, not bad. Now let's try again, only this time I'm going to put my tongue in your mouth, and when I do, I want you to gently massage it with yours. Ready?

I remember hating this seasons both times I watched it because too much college shit. And I'll buy that at some point the government is involved. You'd hope the government would be aware of Sunnydale by then. But the government just fucks off because Buffy says she's got it. Hey the federal government, CLOSE THE FUCKING TOWN, IT'S FULL OF DEMONS N SHIT. DIDN'T YOU WATCH HUSH?

I rewatched 1-3 because I just couldn't do 4 again so I stopped. But actually now there's only one question I have, does it turn into complete schlock fast enough to actually be one of the better seasons? It is the return of Spike, that's usually the only thing that gets me through. I really hate that college shit, depressing Xander is the only good part of all that. But if this time I can somehow see all the things about the military stuff that I hated in a cheesy, almost farcical way then maybe it's a top tier season after all.

I don't know, I just went with Angel back in the day and loved it.

Bunnies aren't just cute like everybody supposes

HAIL her splendiferous beatuiciousness, the almighty GLORIFICUS

Season 4 is awesome, it almost completely focuses on comedy and crazy shenanigans while putting the drama and story arc on the back-burner. Also Spike and Anya as main characters while they were still fresh and interesting.

Such an underrated season, it's season 5 when they ventured into soap opera territory and the series lost a lot of its magic

season 4 tends to go between pretty good episodes to full on cheese then to full retard and back again.

You just gotta kinda roll with it

she was funny and hot but completely ineffectual, spent the entire season doing absolutely nothing. A great villain but wasted for the most part, The Mayor is better because he was actually a present and tangible threat

Pic related obviously.

Angelus>Spike>The First>Glory>The Mayor>The Master>Adam>Evil Willow

Is Buffy worth a rewatch? I liked it as a kid.

Hell yes, but only if you're still a fan of campy action/adventure shows, I understand that a lot of people these days look down on shit like that