I know of this job that google has, you sit behind a computer all day and search the deep web for fucked up shit...

I know of this job that google has, you sit behind a computer all day and search the deep web for fucked up shit. I kind of want this job, i'm not sure why. people who di it apparently are given a shrink to talk to and are prone to suicide.

Seriously, how does one apply?..

I've seen enough shit that not much phases me much..

Not even deep web. And nobody I know who has the job likes it.

whats the title of said job?

You're most likely confusing the FBI with Google. Google employees have no right to viewing what's on the deep web, whilst the FBI has federal approvement. So, you need a clean slate and quite a few years of experience.

experience of using tor? id still be down for it and I have a clean slate so that's not a problem.

Something like Search Quality Analyst.

Again, not deep web at Google. They aren't law enforcement; they are the ones who review what comes through, say, image search reports.

Experience with Tor is already alarming enough for them to never even consider hiring you. Besides, do you think there won't be investigation around your mental health?

See, the problem is that they only hire sane people for the job. Sane people go nuts if exposed to too much insane shit.

Anyway, enjoy being v&.

im sure there will be. also ive never been brave enough to use tor.

Sure, it's not like the FBI cares if you ever used it. You're not important to them, they've got better things to do. Unless you start redistributing/dealing, or you want a job in the law enforcement sector.

soooooooo let me get this straight..... they hire sane people to do a job that drives them nuts....... I wonder if they do it to keep new people in the position all the time. wouldn't want the same person doing it for a decade I guess.

I guess im leaning towards law enforcement (never would have thought)

Experience with tor is not a problem. In fact, Google and tor get along well. Look at tor's developer policy on Gmail accounts.

I never understood the perception that tor is a twisted hellscape. It's really not as dangerous (or even as interesting) as you think.

They hire sane people because it's a general rule. They're never forced to do this job.

I'm not talking about Google. Tor is dead anyhow.

Tor is certainly not dead. But you do you.

>search the deep web

Spend all day waiting for nonsense to load

>fixed

It's not suitable for illegal stuff anymore. Heil FBI crawlers?

its a shame tor has died off, I remember about a two weeks ago the fbi put out a statement that they had a "list" of ip addresses of people that had downloaded tor and were going to have open warrants on said people...... last time I checked that's a lot of people.... but hey, if everyone is on the list, nobody is on the list.

> watches mr robot 24/7

Sent from my Android phone

doggos

kek

That means they'll have to indict the top brass of the US Navy and the CIA.

There's no way this could even be prosecutable.

We have the Hillary defense now.

>kek'd
FBI can't fucking do shit if they don't have proof of you breaking the law. Tor is not illegal. Besides, they're not allowed to publish these IP addresses publicly. That'd be a violation of privacy.

Everyone has the right to view the deepweb you fuck

that shit with Hillary was hilarious, were all fucked

im not sure it was true, but paperwork and get pushed around very quietly these days

now that were on the subject, you cant go to tor's website through VPN and proxy. it just comes up with a bunch of text and then shuts down your browser.

Screenshot please

cant it happened within half a second and I couldn't get my browser to open back up, spooked the fuck out of me

aaaaaand were on page 10 user, good night