This is on my leg. I have not picked it at, squeezed it, or otherwise fucked with it beforehand...

This is on my leg. I have not picked it at, squeezed it, or otherwise fucked with it beforehand. It has been there for a few months. It hurts if I press on it but only then.

Cancer, right?

just cut if off

If it hurts it probably isn't cancer.
Tumors are usually non-painful.

>Source: I'm a paranoid piece of shit who always thinks everything wrong with them is cancer

OP has herpes

It might hurt more than I can feel. Coincidentally (?) That part of my leg is always numb now.

ingrown hair? no? never had any so dont really know what it looks like

Maybe an ingrown hair. Might have to pop it to get the hair out from under the layer of skin. Hate to say it but you're probably not dying. Sorry kiddo. :/

I have had a lot of ingrown hairs. It isn't. I opened it up two months ago. Nothing there.

Ingrown hair. Pin or needle should produce curled up hair that was trying to grow out, but got trapped before breaking through the surface.

Looks like an ingrown hair to me. Try opening it up and squeezing to get the hair out.

if it bothers you cut it off and deal with the scab for a few days then never see it again

if its not an ingrown hair maybe its a mosquito bite that got ripped up from random movement and didnt have a chance to heal properly

also bro you need some sun, you are "chinese royalty" tier white

OP again.

>not an ingrown hair. I have taken thousands of ingrown hairs out before. There isn't anything in there. Once it heals back up it looks the same. An inflammated black spot.

its an abscess. meaning the infection is a few layers down in your skin. you need antibiotics as well as getting it sliced open and drained. i had one in 2009 and ignored it until it grew to the size of a tennis ball. doctor had to remove a lot of dead tissue from my leg.

just go about life happily and if it kills you so what? you know we're going to die anyway right??? what do you honestly think you'll accomplish with an extra 40 years? get old and get any other number of diseases and suffer the indignities of aging. i have a brain tumor and i won't see a doctor. i just want it to instakill me one day.

Sent from my Android phone

Looks necrotic. Probably a spider bite. Keep it clean and covered.

beginning of an ulcer

It's tick bite

It isn't indented though. It looks like it on the photo but there is actually a clear layer of unbroken skin over it

In that case it could be a wart. The slight indentation in the middle suggests that. Get some anti-fungal treatment and see if that helps.

Alternately, go to the fucking doctor if you're that worried.

Ingrown hair. Happens a lot to hairy people with sensitive skin. Might have to dig the hair out before it heals right.

>dig

Op you should definitely dig right now and post pics as you do it

I had one of those and like a week later I was gay.

>wart
>anti-fungal
while your at it OP get some ballsack protectors and a tiny helmet for your dick